Author Topic: JTF video - A new Danger by ProudAndZionist  (Read 2049 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
JTF video - A new Danger by ProudAndZionist
« on: July 16, 2009, 08:08:03 AM »

Shalom brothers and sisters,

I made a new video about the new danger of the world. (Obama, Islam, Fascism). Watch my video please and rate and comment it. Hope you will like it, and I also hope it will make many people wake up and bring many Jews and righteous gentiles to join to our forum.

Peter
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: JTF video - A new Danger by ProudAndZionist
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 08:21:37 AM »
Would someone comment it?  :P
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 11:10:15 AM »

Done.  It would make a good lead-in for other videos by JTF members.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 11:13:18 AM »

Done.  It would make a good lead-in for other videos by JTF members.

Thanks brother, I agree.  :dance:

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 11:20:47 AM »
Done!  :) ;D

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 12:18:17 PM »

Once I was walking with my 150cm long Israeli flag alone in my town.  :laugh: people were shocked.  ;D

A car with greater Hungary placard horned. LOL. The fascist party got 15% in the town. (Population is around 100 000, there is no synagogue, it was destroyed by German nazis in 1944).

I couldn't take better pictures, because as I said I was alone...and I didn't risk to ask people for a photo...maybe someone would broke my camera.  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 12:27:23 PM »
Done buy you can't rate
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 12:28:32 PM »
Done buy you can't rate

Yes, I closed that.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 12:30:43 PM »

Once I was walking with my 150cm long Israeli flag alone in my town.  :laugh: people were shocked.  ;D

A car with greater Hungary placard horned. LOL. The fascist party got 15% in the town. (Population is around 100 000, there is no synagogue, it was destroyed by German nazis in 1944).

I couldn't take better pictures, because as I said I was alone...and I didn't risk to ask people for a photo...maybe someone would broke my camera.  ;D

That's what I call courage!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2009, 12:33:10 PM »

That's what I call courage!

Thanks brother. BTW I added you to my MSN and to ICQ. Accept.  :P I also was wearing my Star of David necklace what I got from my ex-gf (she is Jewish) and I met a skinhead in front of the Hungarian parliament.  ;D

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 12:37:06 PM »
I wear a Star of David also, but mostly I hide it under my pullover when I approach the parts of the city where the Turks appear in groups and find themselves just irresistable to women and want to impress them - often by beating up others!
In my neighbourhood or in the other better parts of the city there is no necessity for it!
Oh yes, I'll accept you. It's just that I am rarely logged into MSN and even less in ICQ!  ;D

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2009, 12:40:47 PM »
I wear a Star of David also, but mostly I hide it under my pullover when I approach the parts of the city where the Turks appear in groups and find themselves just irresistable to women and want to impress them - often by beating up others!
In my neighbourhood or in the other better parts of the city there is no necessity for it!
Oh yes, I'll accept you. It's just that I am rarely logged into MSN and even less in ICQ!  ;D
;D

Cool, I'm online btw. When the skinhead stared me, I couldn't stop myself. I started laughing into his face, and he spat to the pavement.  :laugh: (and he was with his mother, and the woman was screaming, that don't provocate, did you learned it from me??) etc.  :laugh:  and I almost forgot we all laughed him. (my ex, and her friends)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2009, 03:46:49 PM »
So more comments?  :dance: Who does like my video?  ;D

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2009, 10:22:31 PM »

I made a new video about the new danger of the world. (Obama, Islam, Fascism). Watch my video please and rate and comment it. Hope you will like it, and I also hope it will make many people wake up and bring many Jews and righteous gentiles to join to our forum.

Peter

Really great video! Commented but you took the ratings down, or would have given 5 stars.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2009, 10:24:03 PM »

Peter

Really great video! Commented but you took the ratings down, or would have given 5 stars.

Yes I closed that. Thank you very much. Short, but powerful.  :dance:

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 10:41:57 PM »

I want to make a record. Maybe should I visit a neo nazi demonstration alone with my Israeli flag?  ;D

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 01:19:18 AM »
Great video!      Thanks!      It's an excellent compliment to the other JTF videos.    Keep up the great work!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 06:22:40 AM »
Great video!  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 11:04:41 AM »
Thank you all.  :)

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2009, 09:35:04 PM »
very good video...thanks so much! 8)
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2009, 10:04:31 PM »
very good video...thanks so much! 8)
:dance: Thank you

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2009, 10:09:54 PM »
Nice job.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2009, 11:34:09 PM »
Great Stuff as Always PZ!

Offline therealyemini

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 05:02:33 PM »
nice video my zionist brother

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 06:57:10 PM »
Thank you all. ;)