Author Topic: Pseudo-Religious Kapos from Neturei Karta meet with Haniyeh in Gaza  (Read 1379 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Pseudo-Religious Kapos from Neturei Karta meet with Haniyeh in Gaza
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 11:20:09 AM »
What a vile-looking group of Jews... It makes me ashamed to grow my peyos when I see traitor-Jews like this... Oy Va Voy!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 11:28:48 AM »
This is an exampe of bad journalism.

Every day, secular Jews go and cavort and chum it up with the enemy.  Does that ever make the Israeli news? Of course not.

But if it's religious people in suits, then the Israeli media is ready to jump all over it, trying to make Charedim look bad.

Even worse, is that whenever they write about NK, there is no point for it, becaue everybody already knows who the NK are and what they stand for.  Yet every time they meet with an enemy, the media makes a point to let everyone know "Religious Jews went to visit enemies".

THe NK are heretics and even the Satmar Rav would excommunicate any Satmar that got involved in these ridiculous NK media circuses.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 12:32:33 PM »
Well, these are the ones called "Real Jews" by the Muslims. But they do ignore that if they lived under quranimal rule they would have no rights other than dhimmitude and jizya! These Jews are surely ignorant and stupid!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 01:47:47 PM »

Every day, secular Jews go and cavort and chum it up with the enemy.  Does that ever make the Israeli news? Of course not.

But if it's religious people in suits, then the Israeli media is ready to jump all over it, trying to make Charedim look bad.

Even worse, is that whenever they write about NK, there is no point for it, becaue everybody already knows who the NK are and what they stand for.  Yet every time they meet with an enemy, the media makes a point to let everyone know "Religious Jews went to visit enemies".

THe NK are heretics and even the Satmar Rav would excommunicate any Satmar that got involved in these ridiculous NK media circuses.

You are absolutely right. Israeli leftist media like such stories to allude that all religious people (or specifically Haredim) are hypocrite traitors.

I posted it here because I am sure our forum memebers know the difference between NK and normal Haredim.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 01:53:26 PM »
What a vile-looking group of Jews... It makes me ashamed to grow my peyos when I see traitor-Jews like this... Oy Va Voy

Good Jews shouldn't feel ashamed because of these traitors wearing Jewish "uniform".

These traitors are even worse than Peace Now because they do the abomination "in the name of G-d"..

They act as Zimri and demand the reward of Pinchas.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 02:36:10 PM »
What a vile-looking group of Jews... It makes me ashamed to grow my peyos when I see traitor-Jews like this... Oy Va Voy

Good Jews shouldn't feel ashamed because of these traitors wearing Jewish "uniform".

These traitors are even worse than Peace Now because they do the abomination "in the name of G-d"..

They act as Zimri and demand the reward of Pinchas.

Thank you... This is so true... I have written NK and rebuked them on several occasions concerning there Chillul Hashem... Shame on them!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 02:37:34 PM »
By the Way...

What is going on in Mea Sharim?

I have heard that the Haredim are rioting. It is so sad that it is making a Chillul Hashem. The cause of the riot seems so dumb.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 03:48:35 PM »
By the Way...

What is going on in Mea Sharim?

I have heard that the Haredim are rioting. It is so sad that it is making a Chillul Hashem. The cause of the riot seems so dumb.

It's a sad story. Unlike the previous case with an attempt to open the parking in front of the Old City, today's protests were condemned by many residents of Mea Shearim. It is quite possible that NK is behind the current riots.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132437

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 07:05:34 PM »

Excellent point! Why is it news? How these beasts even got to Israel? Why bolsheviks allow them in?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2009, 08:09:41 PM »
Muman, let us know if the NK people respond to your letters. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2009, 08:38:27 PM »
What a sick group, I am not Jewish, how can these people calling themselves Jewish and shaking hands with this Muslim barbarain PLO piece of garbage.  While Jews are being murdered in their own home land by these savage sand monkeys, you got cowards like this in Israel and Chaim can't even step foot in Israel.  What a terrible miss carriage of justice that is.  Any Jew that are in Israel and not fighting tooth and nail to have Chaim go to Israel so he can be that guiding light in the biblical land should be ashamed of themselves.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2009, 01:45:59 AM »
One day the justice will be done and the Government of Israel will do to these traitors what Judah Maccabee would have done.  That will be a happy day indeed!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2009, 01:50:49 AM »
This isn't exactly news. Neturei Karta get their paychecks signed by Ahmadinejad--not any great revelation to JTFers. They will do what they have to do to keep their income rolling in.

What to me is equally as upsetting as NK's very existence is the fact that regular Israelis--even those on the right--feel as though they must tolerate and respect this filth. No other nation would tolerate scum like NK walking their streets. I can guarantee you that if a hypothetical highly vocal fringe group of Mexican citizens that proudly paraded themselves about hugging and kissing Border Patrol agents would be received by their own decidedly less kindly than NK members are.