Author Topic: The true color of muslims  (Read 670 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
The true color of muslims
« on: July 16, 2009, 02:40:30 PM »
You know when I hear political opinions from both the left and the right, I many times hear the same thing about muslims.  "It's not all muslims, it's not the religion that's bad, etc."  But when I look around, all I hear from muslims is how 9/11 was a good thing and that there should be more 9/11s, Israel and America should be destroyed.  It is all over Zootube.  If you pick up a Nation Geographic magazine, which is a left winged magazine, you will see how in these muslim countries there are honor killings and hatred and other acts of barbarism.  If someone tells you islam is not a bad religion, and they don't believe you when you explain it to them, just tell them to visit the profiles of muslim Zootube members.  Tell them to read the comments left by muslims on videos about 9/11, America, Israel, etc. 

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
Re: The true color of muslims
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 03:32:18 PM »
A great quote from an ex-muslim:

"Islam will be defeated only if we believe it.  Do not be fooled by the sweet lies of �moderate Muslims�. There is no such thing as moderate Islam or moderate Muslim. These so called moderates are either ignorant of Islam or hypocrites who try to pull the wool over your eyes.  Do not listen to them. Do not encourage their deceptive talk. Accept nothing short of the total eradication of Islam. This disease must be wiped out. There can�t be a moderate Islam just as there is no such thing as healthy disease or sensible insanity. Islam is extreme.  To fight Islamic extremism you have to fight Islam. There is no middle ground. Either you eradicate Islam or Islam will eradicate you.  The choice is yours. "

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 10:27:21 PM »
You know when I hear political opinions from both the left and the right, I many times hear the same thing about muslims.  "It's not all muslims, it's not the religion that's bad, etc."  But when I look around, all I hear from muslims is how 9/11 was a good thing and that there should be more 9/11s, Israel and America should be destroyed.  It is all over Zootube.  If you pick up a Nation Geographic magazine, which is a left winged magazine, you will see how in these muslim countries there are honor killings and hatred and other acts of barbarism.  If someone tells you islam is not a bad religion, and they don't believe you when you explain it to them, just tell them to visit the profiles of muslim Zootube members.  Tell them to read the comments left by muslims on videos about 9/11, America, Israel, etc. 

I have been telling people this for years!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 10:28:08 PM »
A great quote from an ex-muslim:

"Islam will be defeated only if we believe it.  Do not be fooled by the sweet lies of �moderate Muslims�. There is no such thing as moderate Islam or moderate Muslim. These so called moderates are either ignorant of Islam or hypocrites who try to pull the wool over your eyes.  Do not listen to them. Do not encourage their deceptive talk. Accept nothing short of the total eradication of Islam. This disease must be wiped out. There can�t be a moderate Islam just as there is no such thing as healthy disease or sensible insanity. Islam is extreme.  To fight Islamic extremism you have to fight Islam. There is no middle ground. Either you eradicate Islam or Islam will eradicate you.  The choice is yours. "

I don't think truer words could EVER be spoken about Islam!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane