Author Topic: Joe Biden: " We gotta go spend money to keep from going bankrupt"  (Read 630 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Joe Biden's comments reflect the true intentions of the BHO " adminstration"  and the liberals in Congress:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Joe Biden: " We gotta go spend money to keep from going bankrupt"
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 01:46:38 AM »
Unfortunately about 75% of the American public--and more than half of American human beings (i.e. whites and Asians)--have been brainwashed to completely believe this snake oil. Oy vey.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 01:50:53 AM »
There's a great commentary from Mike Shedlock about the Orwellian nature of this statement and how much of a farce it is:

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2009/07/orwellian-comments-vice-president-biden.html

His conclusion:

Top Three Orwellian Comments Of All Times

* An American major after the destruction of the Vietnamese Village Ben Tre: "It became necessary to destroy the village in order to save it."
    * Vice President Joe Biden: "We Have to Go Spend Money to Keep From Going Bankrupt."
    * President George W. Bush: "I've abandoned free-market principles to save the free-market system."

This sadly is what has become of our great nation.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 01:55:12 AM »
What's even worse is that the controlled opposition (i.e. the GOP) is just as bad. The Democrats want to spend trillions of dollars on welfare programs for schvartzes, illegals, deadbeat homeowners, bums without health coverage, etc. The Republicans "merely" want to spend hundreds of billions on the same things.

Just compare the "Contract with America" era of the GOP (which wasn't even 15 years ago) with that of today. The CWA of course did not nearly go far enough, but at least in principle it resisted further spending with an iron fist. Today's Republicans, at least on fiscal issues, are to the left of Bill Clinton in his heyday!