Author Topic: OK- Enough- Teutonic Knight GOES OR I go.  (Read 5870 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
OK- Enough- Teutonic Knight GOES OR I go.
« on: July 17, 2009, 07:11:31 AM »
Ive had ENOUGH.  I protect my brothers and sisters with my LIFE, online and in LIFE. 

NOBODY IS GOING TO FORCE ME TO CONVERT INTO ANYTHING.

I WILL NOT BE BACK UNTIL THIS PIECE OF CRAP IS GONE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: OK- Enough- Teutonic Knight GOES OR I go.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 07:14:11 AM »
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 07:28:37 AM »
Right. Good decision to ban him.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 07:28:57 AM »
He bit the dust last night. You knew his time was going to be short because his sort of stupidity wears thin real fast. We were just having some fun tantalizing him before he got flushed down the tubes.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 07:40:59 AM »
Ive had ENOUGH.  I protect my brothers and sisters with my LIFE, online and in LIFE. 

Ban someone because you don't like them? because they said something you don't like? what kinda totalitarian forum are we running here?  ::)

Next you're gona ask me banned because apparently I'm "a big fat self-hating Jewess liar", and naturally people are gona agree with the person with 3,000 post counts.

Abusing your influence is just sad.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 07:45:31 AM »
Why are people allowed attack Chaim & Paulette? Leaders here should not be attacked.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 07:50:50 AM »

Ban someone because you don't like them? because they said something you don't like? what kinda totalitarian forum are we running here?  ::)

Next you're gona ask me banned because apparently I'm "a big fat self-hating Jewess liar", and naturally people are gona agree with the person with 3,000 post counts.

Another silly provocateur, very similar to TK. Typical style of Israeli ultra-leftists.
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,36205.0.html

I think we should discuss how to effectively confront provocations.

I have to go, Shabbat is coming.
Shabbat Shalom and have a good week end guys!
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 07:52:52 AM »

Another silly provocateur, very similar to TK. Typical style of Israeli ultra-leftists.

Oh forgive me for questioning unfair treatment of forum users who happen to annoy a more established user. I won't question anything again.

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 07:57:35 AM »

Are you a big fat self-hating Jewess?? Paulette should not be attacked and her beliefs made light of. People should come here and respect honorable members, and debate politely.  Paulette won't convert to any religion, she is not into conversions, because of the pain inflicted on her family because of it.
By looking at your posts, Axel, one can tell that you are not stable.  You should get with the more stable Jews here, so that you are not self-hating.  If anything can be said about Paulette (AsheDina) she is accurate about new people, because she watches this forum like a hawk, I know this, because I knew her.  If you agree it is ok to attack people, and treat them without respect that have proven themselves, over the years then you shouldn't be here either, should you?

If it was any other member I wouldn't say anything, but I can understand why he would be angry at this one in particular. I was having a civilized debate about the logic behind the matriarchial rule of Judaism, and she came in out of nowhere with ad hominem attacks about me being self-hating, when I explained time and time again that I'm an agnostic with a different understanding of Jewishness. I can't respect disrespectful people.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 08:12:13 AM »

« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 10:12:42 AM by americankahanist »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2009, 08:20:49 AM »

Oh forgive me for questioning unfair treatment of forum users who happen to annoy a more established user. I won't question anything again.
The key word being annoy. A member who has 1000, 2000 or more posts is someone who has made a commitment to the JTF movement and is going to get the full backing of other members. Not to say that new members are not important however they can't expect to get the same backing that established members get unless the are clearly getting the shaft. The person who was banned deserved banning they were told several times to layoff.

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2009, 08:31:23 AM »
you said that you understand the Muslims calling Jews, pigs.

Yeah, to dehumanize them and make it easier to justify killing them, in regards to an article where the woman laught at the idea of killing an animal.

I don't believe that you are agnostic,

I'm not religious but open to the idea of a god, what's not to believe about that? why on Earth would I make that up?

Paulette is a warrior type, and won't tolerate people that attack her blood brothers. Its that simple. While she is not religious, she is a natural born Kahanist, and wont sit back and let her brothers get slaughtered, and that also includes Christians and right-wing Gentiles.

Well ok, but I think we can agree we're all like this. We're all on this forum supporting the idea of fighting against those that attack fellow blood-brothers and supporters of our aspirations. I don't see how she's more of a warrior than say, teutonic knight, simply because she has more posts.

On the same topic, all I did here to provoke other Jews was proclaim that people with Jewish fathers should still be considered our blood-brothers, that's all.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2009, 08:35:21 AM »
I'm "a big fat self-hating Jewess liar"
How come if your a woman you have a mans name.Are you very overweight?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2009, 08:38:52 AM »
:::D  :::D :clap:

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2009, 08:58:27 AM »

I'm not a female, I used quotation marks and the word apparently for a reason.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2009, 09:13:33 AM »
Thanks, TK is gone, what a MORON.
Axel, I am DEDICATED to JTF, ARE YOU?? You have said MANY things that are NASTY toward Jews, HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT US TO REACT TO YOU?!

OK, I have PMS, PMD, PMDD, AMS, A $$ and I am finished with this post : )
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 09:56:17 AM »
Axel, I banned Teutonic Knight.  In the short time he was here, he insulted AsheDina, Serb Avenger and Rubystars.  He also implied that Jewish circumcision is "barbaric." 

The three members I just listed are wonderful JTF'ers.  Aside from having lots of posts, they watch the forum like hawks.  AsheDina makes wonderful videos for us.  Serb Avenger was with us from the very beginning.  Rubystars is a wonderful moderator, who asks Chaim very intelligent questions every week on Ask JTF. 

So it's not just the number of posts.  It's the dedication these members have shown through making videos, being a moderator, and by supporting JTF. 

In your case, you kept asking why Judaism is passed on matrilineally.  Muman and Kahane Was Right tried responding to you by providing links and answering your questions.  But I get the feeling you didn't pay attention to what they wrote.  You just kept on with your arguments. 

Now you're quite new here.  So I really wouldn't go around complaining about more senior members, or people who were banned. 

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 09:59:56 AM »
Axel, I banned Teutonic Knight.  In the short time he was here, he insulted AsheDina, Serb Avenger and Rubystars.  He also implied that Jewish circumcision is "barbaric." 

The three members I just listed are wonderful JTF'ers.  Aside from having lots of posts, they watch the forum like hawks.  AsheDina makes wonderful videos for us.  Serb Avenger was with us from the very beginning.  Rubystars is a wonderful moderator, who asks Chaim very intelligent questions every week on Ask JTF. 

So it's not just the number of posts.  It's the dedication these members have shown through making videos, being a moderator, and by supporting JTF. 

In your case, you kept asking why Judaism is passed on matrilineally.  Muman and Kahane Was Right tried responding to you by providing links and answering your questions.  But I get the feeling you didn't pay attention to what they wrote.  You just kept on with your arguments. 

Now you're quite new here.  So I really wouldn't go around complaining about more senior members, or people who were banned. 

In other words, Axel, YOU'RE NEXT.

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 11:04:02 AM »

No I read it, I just didn't agree with it. I actually went on to ask a rabbi the question and he told me where the rule came from, which made me even more skeptical.

I understand that very well, but I still call out injustice when I see it. I've been around in forums long enough to know how unfair things can be. So he picked a fight with Ashe, as did I without even approaching, so I can relate. And like with him, about 2-3 other members including Ruby and Serb began accusing me of being a WN, self-hating Jew and cried for me getting banned without me provoking them. That's no doubt the same pattern that made Knight so hostile.

As for the circumcision, well I can understand how this can offend, he was wrong to argue that. But at the same time, since when was JTF only for the orthodox Jews? There's not many pro-zionist forums to join for all sorts of Jews, it's this or JDL...

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 11:04:58 AM »

In other words, Axel, YOU'RE NEXT.

Thank you for your threat, I'll make sure to look into it sometime.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2009, 11:22:27 AM »
Axel,

I have been trying to understand where you are coming from. I am an observant Jew who returned to religion about six years ago and I truly try to make peace whenever it is possible. I don't like to see members banned... When I first joined JTF there was a conflict going on and I attempted to bring the parties together. This is one reason I was promoted to moderator quickly.

If you truly want to learn about Judaism it is possible to learn. You are certainly free to express your doubts and fears and even question what is being discussed. But there is a thin line where I feel you crossed and offended a number of long-time members of JTF. I really hope that you can understand what I am trying to say to you.

I also believe it is important to refrain from using 'evil speech' in a forum where religious Jews may be. Nobody can force you to think about what you write before you hit the send button, but I will suggest that everyone here be more sensitive to the others feelings. Now I hope nobody will accuse me of subscribing to the 'PC' politically correct theory... I don't... It is important to rebuke a person when he is obviously wrong and the reason for the commandment of rebuke is because it is done to cause the receiver to change his ways. It is also commanded to rebuke, so as not to hate the person and bear their transgression.

If you really are a part of Klal Yisroel and are working for the goals of establishing Zion then I will refrain from passing judgement at this time... I hope I see good things from you.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2009, 11:22:50 AM »
I have a feeling that those "great" new members were all same...

::)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2009, 11:26:46 AM »
Axel, the name of this organization is the JEWISH Task Force.  That alone should tell you this is a Jewish organization.  We do have many wonderful non-Jewish members.  Anyone who is righteous may join us.  However, everyone has to keep in mind, and respect the fact that this is a Jewish organization.  

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2009, 11:29:13 AM »
Where did Teutonic Knight "go"? Maybe he is a crusader against the muslims.  :P
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2009, 11:31:07 AM »
Where did Teutonic Knight "go"? Maybe he is a crusader against the muslims.  :P

Did you not hear? He was banned last night!

:(
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14