Author Topic: OK- Enough- Teutonic Knight GOES OR I go.  (Read 5836 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: OK- Enough- Teutonic Knight GOES OR I go.
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2009, 11:32:54 AM »
Where did Teutonic Knight "go"? Maybe he is a crusader against the muslims.  :P

Did you not hear? He was banned last night!

:(

I know, I was just kidding.  ;D
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2009, 11:37:51 AM »
I don't think he was Teutonic or a knight maybe a shvatza gangbanger muzzie
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2009, 11:46:19 AM »
As for the circumcision, well I can understand how this can offend, he was wrong to argue that. But at the same time, since when was JTF only for the orthodox Jews? There's not many pro-zionist forums to join for all sorts of Jews, it's this or JDL...

Listen, I don't care what "kind" of Jew you (or anyone) are or think you are, no one has a right to attack brit milah on this forum.   You don't want to give your kid a brit?   If you're Jewish, you're wrong, but that is your choice, and you can keep your mouth shut about it.   Don't attack us because you're insecure about your own choice.

That BS won't be tolerated here.  You should just know that.   I'm glad they're giving you a chance and not throwing you out, but if you start attacking Judaism and Jews you'll be outa here, and you won't have any sympathy.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2009, 11:53:32 AM »
As for the circumcision, well I can understand how this can offend, he was wrong to argue that. But at the same time, since when was JTF only for the orthodox Jews? There's not many pro-zionist forums to join for all sorts of Jews, it's this or JDL...

Listen, I don't care what "kind" of Jew you (or anyone) are or think you are, no one has a right to attack brit milah on this forum.   You don't want to give your kid a brit?   If you're Jewish, you're wrong, but that is your choice, and you can keep your mouth shut about it.   Don't attack us because you're insecure about your own choice.

That BS won't be tolerated here.  You should just know that.   I'm glad they're giving you a chance and not throwing you out, but if you start attacking Judaism and Jews you'll be outa here, and you won't have any sympathy.

I think it was TK who said that... And Axel said it was wrong for him to say that...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2009, 12:02:27 PM »

Ban someone because you don't like them? because they said something you don't like? what kinda totalitarian forum are we running here?  ::)

Next you're gona ask me banned because apparently I'm "a big fat self-hating Jewess liar", and naturally people are gona agree with the person with 3,000 post counts.

Abusing your influence is just sad.
Obviously TK was your friend.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2009, 12:11:21 PM »

I think it was TK who said that... And Axel said it was wrong for him to say that...

That was only the first half of his sentence, but in the next half, he backhandedly justified it.  I'll put it in bold to show what I meant to criticize.

So I want to make clear to him I don't care what he calls himself, not tolerating attacks against brit milah has nothing to do with orthodoxy or reformism... It's simple common sense.    Just like we wouldn't tolerate attacks against Jews.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 12:13:32 PM »

That was only the first half of his sentence, but in the next half, he backhandedly justified it.  I'll put it in bold to show what I meant to criticize.

So I want to make clear to him I don't care what he calls himself, not tolerating attacks against brit milah has nothing to do with orthodoxy or reformism... It's simple common sense.    Just like we wouldn't tolerate attacks against Jews.

I agree.. I think Brit Milah is one of the most important mitzvahs a parent can do for their son.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 12:22:06 PM »
Axel they do not ban everyone who might disagree with them on certain issues.  I am proof of that.  I don't post here a lot, but when I do I frequently voice disagreement w/ certain things said by some JTF members.  I am not ever even chastised for it (much) let alone banned. 

Seems to me that they are quite welcoming of posters w/ views other than their own...within reason.

Frankly, someone can't expect to come on here with a name like Teutonic Knight and not be banned ...even if he HADN'T been disruptive and clearly trolling, which he was.

I for one do support free speech on forums, and think opposing views should be welcomed, to encourage discussion.  That is not the basis of this forum though, and they make no claims that it is either.  It's quite simple, if they don't like you, they are going to ban you! 

As for this T.K.,  The Teutonic Knights were the rulers of Prussia if I am not mistaken, and were not known for treating the Jews very kindly.  It should go without being said that someone coming on a site like this w/ a name like that is not going to be welcomed with open arms, lol.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2009, 12:25:08 PM »

I agree.. I think Brit Milah is one of the most important mitzvahs a parent can do for their son.

That's true.  I also understand that when people attack brit milah as "barbaric" it is a veiled Nazi tactic to destroy the Jewish people.   Some early leaders in the deformed 'reform movement' also tried this in their attempt to destroy Torah and Judaism, and in effect, the Jewish people.  This type of attack cannot be tolerated.

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2009, 12:38:55 PM »

Ban someone because you don't like them? because they said something you don't like? what kinda totalitarian forum are we running here?  ::)

Next you're gona ask me banned because apparently I'm "a big fat self-hating Jewess liar", and naturally people are gona agree with the person with 3,000 post counts.

Abusing your influence is just sad.
Obviously TK was your friend.

Nah, never spoke to him.

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 12:43:40 PM »

Hi, I'm agnostic, I don't follow a religion. Why would I support doing that to my sons penis?

Of course I will be against banning someone for sharing that belief.

But as I said, he was wrong for doing that here. And had the subject not be brought up, I obviously wouldn't have spoken about this.

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2009, 12:47:09 PM »

That's true.  I also understand that when people attack brit milah as "barbaric" it is a veiled Nazi tactic to destroy the Jewish people.

...No? most people see it as a savage practice, to mutilate a defenceless babies penis for religious purposes. It's got nothing to do with destroying anyone.

One of the reasons I hate Muslims is for mutilating the female clitoris, why would I be a hypocrite condemning them yet support it for another religion just because I'm a Jew?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2009, 12:59:33 PM »

That's true.  I also understand that when people attack brit milah as "barbaric" it is a veiled Nazi tactic to destroy the Jewish people.

...No? most people see it as a savage practice, to mutilate a defenceless babies penis for religious purposes. It's got nothing to do with destroying anyone.

One of the reasons I hate Muslims is for mutilating the female clitoris, why would I be a hypocrite condemning them yet support it for another religion just because I'm a Jew?

Why do you equate mutilating a baby's genitalia (which causes many problems) with circumcision which is not a mutilation and does not cause any problems?

And no, most people do not see it as a savage practice.  That is your wishful thinking.   You project your own views onto others and then claim "most" or "majority" to give the appearance of strength to your argument.    Funny how yesterday you were talking about "tactics."  Must be because the tactics you use in argument are cheap and you think everyone's tactics are cheap.

Like I said, you do not have a right to attack circumcision on this site and you will get yourself canned if you continue.   Why push the envelope?   You will lose your chance to peddle your leftwing views on this site.

But perhaps you're willing to throw in the towel because you see that we are fully capable of refuting your nonsense and thus you don't feel you will accomplish anything here.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2009, 01:01:18 PM »
OK that does it Axel.  You're way out of line here.  The Brit Milah is one of the basics of Judaism.  It's NOT the same as removing a girl's clitoris!  Therefore I don't think I, or anyone else here should have to justify it to you.  

You're banned!

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2009, 01:33:00 PM »
 :dance: 8) :P
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2009, 04:36:04 PM »
OK that does it Axel.  You're way out of line here.  The Brit Milah is one of the basics of Judaism.  It's NOT the same as removing a girl's clitoris!  Therefore I don't think I, or anyone else here should have to justify it to you.  

You're banned!

Thank Hashem... This guy really distorts the truth... Brit Milah is not mutilation.. As a matter of fact half the world performs circumcision for health reasons.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2009, 05:37:15 AM »

You're banned!

Wonderful!  Another brain dead fifth column agitator kicked to the curb.   Lisa, I just thought I'd say you're doing a wonderful job!

http://medievalbanned.ytmnd.com/

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2009, 09:31:55 AM »

You're banned!

Wonderful!  Another brain dead fifth column agitator kicked to the curb.   Lisa, I just thought I'd say you're doing a wonderful job!

http://medievalbanned.ytmnd.com/
It wasnt even a guy, it was a woman. A self-hating maggot Jewess. SYMPATHIZING with Muslims.  What a piece of [censored].
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates