Author Topic: Netanyahu says no to n-i-g-g-a boy husssein  (Read 1169 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Netanyahu says no to n-i-g-g-a boy husssein
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 05:00:14 PM »
This is the right answer!

Muslims are allowed to do everything and we are not?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 05:02:59 PM »
This is the right answer!

Muslims are allowed to do everything and we are not?
Who does the shvatza think he is.HE NEVER HAD A REAL JOB IN HIS LIFE

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 09:08:42 PM »
About damn time! Let's hope NO is heard to his requests all around the world!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 01:08:56 AM »
Unfortunately Penis Cacayoyo has a pretty strong track record of caving every time. We need G-d to remove him from office.

In the meantime it would not hurt to pray for Barack Osama and all of his niggaz like "Revs." Wright and Sharpton to contract a nice case of Fournier's Gangrene or something equally pleasant.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 06:00:07 AM »
Unfortunately Penis Cacayoyo has a pretty strong track record of caving every time. We need G-d to remove him from office.

In the meantime it would not hurt to pray for Barack Osama and all of his niggaz like "Revs." Wright and Sharpton to contract a nice case of Fournier's Gangrene or something equally pleasant.

Yes, I agree.  Netanyo-yo cannot be trusted and any appearance of right wing action will be followed inevitably with a complete cave-in at the end.  Chiam has noted on several occasions that the phony right is more dangerous to Israel than the real left because the people don't expect right wingers to move hard left in the end, but it never fails.  Don't forget the Wye River Memorandum of 1998 which the fakestinians never upheld and ultimately cost Pipi his prime minister position.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Peace%20Process/Guide%20to%20the%20Peace%20Process/The%20Wye%20River%20Memorandum

The koran dictates that any agreement between a muslim and a non-muslim is not binding on the muslim.  This was the precedent set by the Treaty of Huddibaya in which mad Mo made a 10 year treaty with the Quraysh tribe of Mecca and then broke it within 10 months.  They never change, and cannot be negotiated with in good faith, ever.  This is why the Kahanist way is the only way in dealing with them.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 06:12:18 AM »
I think Netanyahu knows very well that Arab "partners" cannot be trusted. His problem is a lack of positive plan, all he does is to stop immediate destruction of Israel.

But of course this position is very passive and cannot solve crucial problems.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 07:50:44 AM »
No is a word that Obama does not like to hear.  Especially when he hears that he has NO birthright to be president.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 10:26:02 AM »
No reason for rejoice. This is just the move Netanyahu needs to save himself as he agrees for a complete halt of building in settlements.