Author Topic: Islam is a religion of peace  (Read 4310 times)

EuroGentiles

Islam is a religion of peace
« on: April 08, 2007, 04:19:27 PM »
Islam is a very peaceful religion. MuHammad studIed the Torah and Christianity and the New Testament, musLims bElieve in the same G-d that you jews believe in. Muslims call Hashem by the name of Allah (one of thier moon god's name) but it is still the same G-d. Quite, fRankly I am pretty disgusted at some of the post here.

It is in my humble and divine opinion that you jews, christians, and muslims need better cooperation with each other instead of this arugeing. Arabs do not belong in Europe, or any other white homeland. They belong to the Middle East and its where they need to stay. They are not civilized, its not the religion of Islam but their arabian culture. If Anglo-Saxons were islamic and arabs were christians, I would wager that islam would be a peaceful religion.

Anyways, I am just trying to bring peace to this forum. Peace out ;)

ftf

Re: Islam is a religion of peace
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 06:21:21 PM »
Banned so quickly... Unfortuanately we now don't have a chance to educate you...

Seriously if you think that Islam is a religion of peace, you have no idea whatsoever, go and read the quran.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 12:41:50 PM »
He isn’t insulting JTF in his post. He seems reasonable and fairly nice. He just has the wrong information and thinks hes right. That can all change though.
I agree with what you say about the arabs, I think if they didn’t drag the world down with their foolishness and illuding actions, then maybe a lot more people would notice the truth.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 07:17:40 PM »
He isn’t insulting JTF in his post. He seems reasonable and fairly nice. He just has the wrong information and thinks hes right. That can all change though.
I agree with what you say about the arabs, I think if they didn’t drag the world down with their foolishness and illuding actions, then maybe a lot more people would notice the truth.

Sarah stop making beleive your an English moslem or ex moslem i think your Jewish male in Pittsburh pennsylvania ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 10:26:58 PM »

Sarah stop making beleive your an English moslem or ex moslem i think your Jewish male in Pittsburh pennsylvania ;D
NO, NO...YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG! I'M FROM TRANSYLVANIA..........

NoahideGentile

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 08:52:24 PM »
Islam is far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far far away from a religion of peace. Do you really believe the muslims would join the righteous Noahide gentile christians and the great jewish people hand in hand and proclaim them to be brothers? Does the Quran call us brothers? Yes. But did not Muhammad also say, "pillage the villages of those unbelievers, let them fear the wrath of the great Allah. Let strom, punishment, plagues, and rains come upon them in their homelands".

I warn you, righteous Noahidian Gentile christians and Great Israelite Jewish men, sons of Shem, Abraham, and isaac, if you allow the muslims into your homeland they will carry out a crusade of their own upon you in the sake of their precious Allah aka Muhammad the pedo-phile. Palestinians, Saudis, iraqis especially, do you consider them to be friends of yours.

The Arabs are genetically made to carry out acts in their allah. Their skin can be lightened to look like righteous white gentile christian knights or can blend in with Great Israelite Shepardic jews.

Basically to sum it up, all muslims are ENEMYS of the STATE OF ISRAEL and the NATIONS OF EUROPE, AMERICANUS, AND ANYWHERES WHERE THE WORD OF CHRIST IS SPREAD UPON THEE. I consider myself a knight for G-d, NOT JESUS CHRIST. JESUS CHRIST never ever EVER helped the jewish people. I am a christian but I don't WORSHIP JESUS, i only FOLLOW HIS WORD. I would never bow to him over g--d, not any day in my life, not any day in my afterlife.

Muslims, arabs, lesbians, and the like need to GET OUT OF Holy AMERICA and Holy Israel before they damage it permanently. Muhammad blasphemied the our great g--d and all of his christian and jewish children. YOU MAY WANT TO BOW DOWN TO SOME ARABIAN ISLAMIC PEICE OF SH*T DEITY THAT IS NAMED ALLAH (PISSS BE UPON HIM AND HIS SATANIC WAY) BUT WHEN THE DAY COMES WHERE JESUS RETURNS TO SERVE HIS GOD, HE WILL SEND YOU TO HELL FOR YOUR WAYS. YOU MUSLIM-SYMPATHIZERS WILL HAVE A LOT IN COMMON WITH THEM ONCE YOU ARE BOTH BURNING IN THE PITS OF THE GREAT LAKE OF FIRE.

Every NIGHT I think about how we can conquer the muslims. And the oNLY WAY for us to conquer them is to SAVE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS FROM associating with these palestinian and muslim MONSTERS.

Muslims can have their ALLAH AKA SATANIC AKA HITLER AKA COMMUNISM but as for me, I trust the G--d who came before him and always will have power over him.

ftf

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 08:21:51 PM »
NoahideGentile, your post would look more impressive without the sporadic use of the caps lock, try using bold text instead.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 03:49:30 PM »
Islam is a very peaceful religion. MuHammad studIed the Torah and Christianity and the New Testament, musLims bElieve in the same G-d that you jews believe in. Muslims call Hashem by the name of Allah (one of thier moon G-d's name) but it is still the same G-d. Quite, fRankly I am pretty disgusted at some of the post here.

It is in my humble and divine opinion that you jews, christians, and muslims need better cooperation with each other instead of this arugeing. Arabs do not belong in Europe, or any other white homeland. They belong to the Middle East and its where they need to stay. They are not civilized, its not the religion of Islam but their arabian culture. If Anglo-Saxons were islamic and arabs were christians, I would wager that islam would be a peaceful religion.

Anyways, I am just trying to bring peace to this forum. Peace out ;)

If you are a muslim, then bringing peace to this forum is technically impossible. Peaceful Islam is a contradiction. By its very nature, Islam is NOT peaceful and for any muslim to not be engaged in what one may call "terrorist" actions is wrong by the Qu'ran. (I put the word terorrist in inverted commas, as Muslims are not terrorists, as the dictionary definition of terrorists specifies that the terrorist is representing a MINORITY of people... Islam is too much of a majority for my liking  >:()