Author Topic: Obama Acuses Police Of Acting Stupidly In Defending Affirmatice Action Professor  (Read 909 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
As I said in an earlier post I really think the incident was staged. I think that this dumb ape got quite nasty with the police and actually goaded them into making an arrest. As far as what the shvartza President said last night he sounded like a typical disgruntled niggerra. I had to laugh when he said that he would most likely be shot if he tried the same thing at the White House...We should only be so lucky... Talk about a president making dumb remarks ??? Here the American people make this animal president of the United States and he still carries on about how racist America is. Its niggeras like him that set race relations back to before Civil War times.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
The Harvard shvartza acted like a typical narcissistic jerk to the police and went out of his way to harass the police to get himself arrested.  Obongo left out this detail when he was describing what he knew of the incident.  The black mantra is blame whites and the police and the establishment for everything, no matter how much they themselves instigate.  He brought the whole thing on himself and still it's the police's fault.  I still can't believe these creatures were given civil rights which once belonged to whites when they deserve none.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
And the president is acting stupidly... Everything he does is stupid and evil... I think that this 'professor' was acting stupidly with the police. When the police are responding to a call it is not wise, whether you are black or white or blue in the face, to disrespect an officer and disobey his orders. I think this high-falutin negro professor thought he was hot-crepe and was mouthing off to these officers. It will come out what happened and I think this loser professor is going to lose.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
"Dis be mah house! Bad white honky cop won't let me in mah house! MMMMHHH HMMMM!"

If I was that cop, the ape would have gotten a lesson freom my night stick.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
As far as this "professor" goes, the term monkeyshines fits.  And our president has no shame.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
As I said in an earlier post I really think the incident was staged. I think that this dumb ape got quite nasty with the police and actually goaded them into making an arrest. As far as what the shvartza President said last night he sounded like a typical disgruntled niggerra. I had to laugh when he said that he would most likely be shot if he tried the same thing at the White House...We should only be so lucky... Talk about a president making dumb remarks ??? Here the American people make this animal president of the United States and he still carries on about how racist America is. Its niggeras like him that set race relations back to before Civil War times.
hello Cjd, you bring up a good point regarding the blacks having a bully mentality. This happened with the black nazi cynthia mckinny, she slapped an officer who asked her for her credentials. As far as I know this black nazi...cynthia mckinny got away with her crime.
Since obama has come to power, many blacks are adopting a holier than thou attitude and feel as though they don't have to answer to any authority. These quranimal lovers are behaving like obama...they think they are invinsible.

Shalom & G-d bless

Dox

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
I feel bad for the police.  They have a tough job, where every day they put their lives on the line.  These black pigs, the majority of whom contribute to the crime in our society, have no respect for the law and cry racism every time a policeman does his or her job.  Sometimes I yearn for the days of Bull Connor.

Moshe92

It definitely is possible that the incident was staged. Who called the police on him? Henry Louis Gates is very famous, and I'm sure most people in his neighborhood know who he is.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
They now have a monkey president in the oval office who will be complicit in their crimes. I will say though if America can whether the Obamanation presidency, white America will come out better for it and more ready to call a spade a spade on racial issues. No more niggs getting away with everything under the sun.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 01:37:20 PM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!