Author Topic: Help make 9/11 a national holiday!!!!!!  (Read 1007 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Help make 9/11 a national holiday!!!!!!
« on: July 23, 2009, 11:39:55 AM »
http://apps.facebook.com/causes/activity/recruit?cause_id=65595&m=cc366e79

Thank you and may God bless you with your support.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Help make 9/11 a national holiday!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 03:01:48 PM »
This is a great idea.  Now more than ever.  Especially in light of all the 9/11 'truthers' IE deniers.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 03:17:40 PM »
I have joined the group.
I think we should rebuild the Twin Towers as symbol that we are strong.

I can hear you, the rest of the world can hear you and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon.  - George W. Bush

God bless America and George W. Bush!   :usa:

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 03:45:47 PM »
I have joined the group.
I think we should rebuild the Twin Towers as symbol that we are strong.

I can hear you, the rest of the world can hear you and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon.  - George W. Bush

G-d bless America and George W. Bush!   :usa:

Thank you for joining. BTW, what is your real name?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 03:49:27 PM »
What kind of Holiday should be made for 9/11? It is not a kind of thing to rejoice... It is more like the 9th of Av...

Interestingly I learned recently that the 9th of Av is the 9th day of the 11th month... 9/11 is the 11th day of the 9th month... In some aspect 9/11 and the destruction of the Holy Temple are related...

I think if anything 9/11 should be dedicated as a day of mourning and fasting... It has been such for me since my brother died in the WTC on that day.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 04:01:12 PM »
What kind of Holiday should be made for 9/11? It is not a kind of thing to rejoice... It is more like the 9th of Av...

Interestingly I learned recently that the 9th of Av is the 9th day of the 11th month... 9/11 is the 11th day of the 9th month... In some aspect 9/11 and the destruction of the Holy Temple are related...

I think if anything 9/11 should be dedicated as a day of mourning and fasting... It has been such for me since my brother died in the WTC on that day.

Obviously this should not be used as a holiday for rejoicing.  It should be a day of remembering and mourning, like memorial day.... including tributes, visiting the fallen, and reminding America that evil exists.  There is a threat that 9/11 will become whitewashed.... as Obama would love... that it will be nothing more than a chance for the media to talk about tolerance, cultural relativism, public safety, disaster preparedness, etc etc.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 04:02:15 PM »
It is a already a day of morning and remembrance pretty much.  Also this Facebook application or whatever does not give an explanation why 9-11 should be a holiday.  Since it is pretty much a sad day, it shouldn't be a holiday, just like MLK day shouldn't.  
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 03:43:23 AM »

I pray that you can get justice against Bin Laden and Zawahiri one day.  I believe that day will come and they will pay for being the vicious animals that they are. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 03:50:53 AM »
I don't know if we should have 9-11 as a holiday.  I think America should celebrate victories, such as the bombing of the Muslims in Afghanistan in October of 2001 or D-Day.  Days like July 4th in America should be what we think about, otherwise I feel we're celebrating defeat.  We never took Pearl Harbor as a holiday because it was a tragic day that should be remembered but not given it's own day.  I feel like we're giving the time and date to the Japaanese or Bin Laden because it was them who chose the time and date that this happened and they get to claim credit fo it.