Author Topic: Many more Ethiopians to come?  (Read 3828 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Many more Ethiopians to come?
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2009, 04:33:49 AM »

The 10,000 knitted kipot Jews in Gaza, just like the 300,000 knitted kipot Jews on the West Bank are viewed as not being part of their camp and not Haredim, and are thus expendable: they just don't count or figure.

Nonsense. 100.000 out of 300.000 Jews in Judea and Samaria are Haredim.

And why do you call Judea and Samaria "West Bank"? True Israeli patriots will never use the newspeak terms invented by our enemies.

The Haredim live in few close to the border cities. They are not an ideological settlement, and they are not significant in terms of control over critical space. They are also willing to cut a deal that will preserve their cities and give up over 97% of J&S, Jerusalem, a "corridor" from gaza Judea, some more territories to "compensate" for the 2%, and to top it all- allowing 50k Arab "refugees" to enter Israel.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2009, 05:12:34 AM »
The Haredim live in few close to the border cities. They are not an ideological settlement, and they are not significant in terms of control over critical space.

This is true but it is much better than nothing.

They are also willing to cut a deal that will preserve their cities and give up over 97% of J&S, Jerusalem, a "corridor" from gaza Judea, some more territories to "compensate" for the 2%, and to top it all- allowing 50k Arab "refugees" to enter Israel.

I don't think they are willing to. That was Olmert's plan and I never heard they supported it.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2009, 05:24:36 AM »
Just like G-d commanded the Twelve Tribes to dwell apart in Biblical times, thereby each preserving its own unique character and traits whilst still united as one nation under Torah, and according to Ezekiel 48 will again live separately in Messianic times, Ethiopians should live with pride in their own 50,000-person towns in Judea & Samaria, to be named "Kfar Falash", " Kochav Etiyopiya" or "Kiryat Kush",  to be built by their own hands, according to their style, with their own Ethiopian mayors, police, judges, teachers, social services, festivals and shimagle elders.

Ethiopian children should not be compelled to go to school with Sefaradim and Ashkenazim, and new Ethiopian immigrants should not be dispersed and forced to live cheek and jowl with pale faced Moldavians, White Russians, Russians, Ukranians, Kazakhs, Uzbeks and Moldavian olim of even more doubtful Jewishness, and to be exposed all at once to the largely de-Judaised soul-destroying, non-descript, amorphous, demoralising, indistinct polyglot, melting-pot ubermischung that is secular Israeli society.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 05:37:58 AM by galileerat »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2009, 05:58:31 AM »
Just like G-d commanded the Twelve Tribes to dwell apart in Biblical times, thereby each preserving its own unique character and traits whilst still united as one nation under Torah, and according to Ezekiel 48 will again live separately in Messianic times, Ethiopians should live with pride in their own 50,000-person towns in Judea & Samaria, to be named "Kfar Falash", " Kochav Etiyopiya" or "Kiryat Kush",  to be built by their own hands, according to their style, with their own Ethiopian mayors, police, judges, teachers, social services, festivals and shimagle elders.

Ethiopian children should not be compelled to go to school with Sefaradim and Ashkenazim, and new Ethiopian immigrants should not be dispersed and forced to live cheek and jowl with pale faced Moldavians, White Russians, Russians, Ukranians, Kazakhs, Uzbeks and Moldavian olim of even more doubtful Jewishness, and to be exposed all at once to the largely de-Judaised soul-destroying, non-descript, amorphous, demoralising, indistinct polyglot, melting-pot ubermischung that is secular Israeli society.

Why do Ethiopians need their own police & judges?  :::D

But I like the style of this your post, it sounds like hot political manifesto speech  :)
And you even adopted the term "Judea and Samaria" :clap:  :dance:

You are a good student, Avishay Raviv!

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2009, 06:46:31 AM »
I agree with Ulli. Judaism should welcome everyone who want to convert. I know Judaism is not the religion who invites people, like Christianity or Pisslam. But all these converted people who are now Jews are looking very friendly and peaceful.

Look at this peaceful Jews

and this "peaceful" Muslim

I would like to put bananas deep in his mouth  :laugh:

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2009, 07:10:44 AM »
Milchig, peaceful geirim are OK. As are firebrand geirim. Even Hizbollah ones!

This article talks about a Hizbollah fighter who has become an Orthodox Jewish ger.

Not only as a former Muslim does he know the enemies tricks and thought-processes, he will make a good fighter himself, but on our side.

By having done teshuvah, and by marrying in to the Am Yisrael, his genes will go to strengthen the Jewish Nation, whose vital Biblical fighting and Torah killer (yes -  the Torah is ruthless about how we are commanded to deal with our foes!) instincts have been sorely depleted by 2000 years of Exile and secularist, moral-relativist Israeli education, plus insipid Tenach-less teaching in the yeshivahs.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 07:19:19 AM by galileerat »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2009, 07:37:18 AM »
The Haredim live in few close to the border cities. They are not an ideological settlement, and they are not significant in terms of control over critical space.

This is true but it is much better than nothing.

They are also willing to cut a deal that will preserve their cities and give up over 97% of J&S, Jerusalem, a "corridor" from gaza Judea, some more territories to "compensate" for the 2%, and to top it all- allowing 50k Arab "refugees" to enter Israel.

I don't think they are willing to. That was Olmert's plan and I never heard they supported it.

Of course it is good and I am very much in favor of these Haredi cities. But I know their leaders and I am certain they are 100% unreliable and especially if there is a withdraw plan under a Likud government, it is only a matter of how much money they would sell their support for such a move (And like I say- their cities will not be destroyed). 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2009, 02:24:39 PM »
Here's the downloadable audioclip of Chaim berating Shas and Ovadia Yosef http://www.webfilehost.com/?mode=viewupload&id=4161616

On it Chaim says:

"There's something that's just is so evil: Shas! That unbelievably evil party in Israel. The head of Shas, Ovadia Yosef, whose real name is Ovadiya Kesef, which means 'Ovadia Money', this degenerate who's the spiritual leader of Shas, he speaks bububububu! You can't understand a word he's saying, and I'm a fluent Hebrew speaker. He mumbles like a moron, he's completely insane, he's senile, he's insane, he goes rambling off and they say 'Oh! the profound words of our leader!'"

It's wrong to rehash this old stuff, when Chaim doesn't speak this way anymore, and has told us it is not right to do so.   You are living in the past and trying to make a person into a stone... Chaim is a human who develops so why cherry pick this old statement, one he probably regrets given the things he has said more recently about how to disagree with the evil that Shas does, and why pretend as if this defines Chaim's views?   

Chaim has said it is not right to speak of talmidei chachamim in this way.   Perhaps you wish he never said so, but he did.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2009, 02:35:48 PM »
Just like G-d commanded the Twelve Tribes to dwell apart in Biblical times, thereby each preserving its own unique character and traits whilst still united as one nation under Torah, and according to Ezekiel 48 will again live separately in Messianic times,

Really, says who?  You made this up based on your reading of Ezekiel.   I see no halachic imperative to keep separate communities or that black have to live with only blacks.   I see no rabbi stressing any such imperative, even non halachic.  Just you.

In dati communities, there are Ethiopians who integrate and live normally.   That is because dati communities are already inclined to integrate different types of Jews since so many families are mixed of Sephardi/Mizrachi and Ashkenazi background, unlike in haredi circles where there is a stigma against this for no good reason. (usually racism like yours).