Author Topic: Jewish American Idol Contestant Savagely Murdered in New Jersey  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
American Idol Reject Murdered in Coastal New Jersey

http://www.popeater.com/television/article/alexis-cohen-killed/588642

(I am assuming she is Jewish from her surname, albeit it's possible she had a Jewish father and Gentile mother)

Quote from: Popeater.com
'Glitter Girl' on 'Idol' Fatally Hit by Car
1 HOUR 4 MINUTES AGO
PopEater

Alexis Cohen, whose audition for 'American Idol' devolved into one of the show's most memorable rejection meltdowns, was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver early Saturday in a New Jersey shore town, according to officials in Ocean County.
Deputy Chief Michael Mohel told reporters that Cohen's death was caused by chest, head and abdominal injuries and has been ruled a homicide. Her car was found parked 300 yards away.
Cohen, 25, was found lying on or near the street around 4 a.m. on Saturday by two passers-by, Mohel said. She was pronounced dead at a local hospital two hours later. Mohel says investigators are seeking more information about the collision.
The Asbury Park Press was first to report the death.
Cohen's audition for the FOX singing competition in August 2007 was a memorable one. After getting rough reviews for her version of 'Want Somebody to Love' by Jefferson Airplane, Cohen went on an emotional rant where she called judge Simon Cowell a "big fat bad word."
Her use of sparkly make-up led to fans calling the singer "Glitter Girl."
She also attempted to audition for the show's eighth season, but was turned away.
Recently, Cohen has been working on a stand-up career, and a day before her death, she posted a practice video on her MySpace page. The clip was taped months ago but includes angry and obscenity-laced rants about neighbors and money.

Granted, Miss Cohen was probably not a Jewish tzaddik, but may G-d avenge her blood nonetheless. Nobody (well, excluding Nazis) deserves to die like this. May Hashem bring the murderer to justice and give his/her children terminal cancer so that he knows what it is like to lose a loved one.

Bonesfan

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Jewish American Idol Contestant Savagely Murdered in New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 11:27:24 AM »
Probably a drunk and doped up shvatza
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 12:09:55 PM »
I was thinking something similar, or an Aztlanist out to get rid of the gringo Yankee occupiers.

>:(

(BTW, Ocean Co., NJ is actually a lovely place. It is semirural and pretty conservative. I have a friend from there.)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 12:28:46 PM »
I was thinking something similar, or an Aztlanist out to get rid of the gringo Yankee occupiers.

>:(

(BTW, Ocean Co., NJ is actually a lovely place. It is semirural and pretty conservative. I have a friend from there.)
Yes i think it is a pretty quiet place.Maybe Simon Cowell :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03