Author Topic: please pray for me...I thought i was over with the landlord problems, I guess no  (Read 1090 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
 :::D 8)

He just will not leave me alone. I got a bill in the mail now...after all the harrassment I had to endure from him, inadequate housing, rent raised 5 times in a year, etc. (my electric bill here is 25 dollars a month, there it was over 100 on the time payment plan)...if that tells you anything.

Now he thinks I owe him more money....

:::D

I didnt even have a working stove for months.

I had to endure him hanging around outside my livingroom, kitchen and bedroom windows all the time. Then I put in curtains, he wrote me up for that. The week I was TRYING to move out (3 weeks after surgury) he was harrassing me then.

Im calling my attorneys tomorrow.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
My prayers are with you..

I am Serbian,we do not call lawyers for help,just some tough friends or relatives.
They can fix landlord.

>:(

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
We cant do that here, well, I have nobody to call...but if anyone gets harmed, its automatic prison time by the harmer, here...

if there is blood, only.

I am Serbian,we do not call lawyers for help,just some tough friends or relatives.
They can fix landlord.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Do you have the signed rental agreement that says how much you owe to him? He can't demand more than stated there.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
My prayers are with you Hanna, hope it all works out for you, please let us know if you won.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
We cant do that here, well, I have nobody to call...but if anyone gets harmed, its automatic prison time by the harmer, here...

if there is blood, only.

They can fix landlord.

Dear Hanna,I did  not mean to kill landlord,just to talk to him,you know few friends visit you.....
I had once this problem with somebody,that did not wish to pay me in UK.I did some work for him,my brother is lawyer  and he told me to get our relatives.He paid at once.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Oh no Hanna! Not AGAIN! Wish you had more friends there to help you. Keep us posted and I hope that ratbastard gets what's coming to him! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Will do. Very sorry to hear you are still dealing with this crap.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Hanna,

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
I hope that everything works out for you and that you can finally be rid of this troublemaker.