Author Topic: Black Cambridge Police woman i voted obama never will i again 'Jimmy not racist  (Read 2482 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
You can bet she will vote for Obama in '12. She'll change her mind before then

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Of cause he is not racist. The Prof. flipped out and caused the arrest himself.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
   Can someone tell me the story of what happened? I've only heard pieces. From what I found out, the professor came home probably drunk and lost his keys, so had to break in. As a result of neighbors complaining, the police came to check on the house. At that point in time the professor refused to let them in or show ID and said he could do whatever he wanted in his own house. While it was his house, there was no proof and the police had a reason to believe he might have been trespassing in someone else's. Once it was established that this was the professors house, the police started to move out, but the professor came out and started cursing at the police and was arrested for disorderly conduct.
   My big question is whether he was on his own property or out on the street when he was arrested. While I'm not a fan of black racists animals like this, I do strongly believe in property rights. If this monster would have made a property rights case instead of this garbage, I might have supported it.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
   Can someone tell me the story of what happened? I've only heard pieces. From what I found out, the professor came home probably drunk and lost his keys, so had to break in. As a result of neighbors complaining, the police came to check on the house. At that point in time the professor refused to let them in or show ID and said he could do whatever he wanted in his own house. While it was his house, there was no proof and the police had a reason to believe he might have been trespassing in someone else's. Once it was established that this was the professors house, the police started to move out, but the professor came out and started cursing at the police and was arrested for disorderly conduct.
   My big question is whether he was on his own property or out on the street when he was arrested. While I'm not a fan of black racists animals like this, I do strongly believe in property rights. If this monster would have made a property rights case instead of this garbage, I might have supported it.

Yes, but this story is imo not the whole truth. A close German friend of "Skip" (aka Henry Louis Gates, Jr.) called Fred Viehbahn wrote a long issue on achgut.de about the incident.

Perhaps you can use Google translator: http://www.achgut.com/dadgdx/index.php/dadgd/article/back_in_the_usa_oder_wer_hat_angst_vorm_schwarzen_mann/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Mr.Fred Viebahn  is a fool you know why police ask a person to step out of the house?because it can be a domestic dispute where a husband knows the house where the alarm is and the wife might be inside  as far as gates being a midget ,midgets can carry guns
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Mr.Fred Viebahn  is a fool you know why police ask a person to step out of the house?because it can be a domestic dispute where a husband knows the house where the alarm is and the wife might be inside  as far as gates being a midget ,midgets can carry guns

Thank you. Here's what can happen when you answer a call and are not sure what you will find in the house.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20090726_12_0_SEMINO391413
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
I watched the CNN clip. I can tell from this lady's eyes and the tone of her voice she is upset and feels decieved by obama.
Honestly I don't think she will vote for obama again, nor will her family, especially if her family supports her.

Shalom - Dox

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I think she is brave.  For a black person to say this... she is gonna be eternally labeled an 'uncle tom'

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I watched the CNN clip. I can tell from this lady's eyes and the tone of her voice she is upset and feels decieved by obama.
Honestly I don't think she will vote for obama again, nor will her family, especially if her family supports her.

Shalom - Dox

Dox,   I pray that you are proven correct.      The ideal situation would be if this lady actively campaigned against Barack Hussein Obama or at least would be comfortable with the Republican's using her quotes as part of their campaign against BHO.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I think she is brave.  For a black person to say this... she is gonna be eternally labeled an 'uncle tom'

Agreed,  briann.     

One thing I've noticed lately in my own life recently is that I have been in contact with a much higher % of black women who have been polite or helpful in business/  customer service situations than black men.       In the previous few days,   3 separate black women that I came in contact with all demonstrated to me that they deserved their positions,   instead of being given their positions because of affirmative action.       There were no black men that I felt the same way with during the same time span.      None of the men reminded of anything remotely close to Alan Keyes,   Jesse Lee Peterson,    Larry Elder,   or   Thomas Sowell.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer

I disagree strongly. She is well spoken and middle class and has seen Obama for what he is.

Can I ask something of you? If you have a problem with a decent black lady like her, then you must HATE all black people full stop? I HATE the ignorant blacks who are the vast majority. But blacks like this lady have my admiration. Try not to be so excessively harsh in future please. Your comment is unrighteous to say the least. That lady is amongst the Righteous.

I say again, this is neither the StørmFrønt site nor N@ggermania. Dont come here to be critical of decent blacks. Attack the vast majority of blacks (apes) by all means. But decent blacks like her and the male officer should be commended.

Rant over.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

I know Viebahn supports his personal friend "Skip". Of cause his explanation is "coloured". But it is the closest view we will ever get on this topic, because Skip told it his good friend.

Imo you are right the reasons for the behaviour are made up.

Ignore all the explanations of Fred & Skip and look on the facts in this issue.

• Pro JTFer

I disagree strongly. She is well spoken and middle class and has seen Obama for what he is.

Can I ask something of you? If you have a problem with a decent black lady like her, then you must HATE all black people full stop? I HATE the ignorant blacks who are the vast majority. But blacks like this lady have my admiration. Try not to be so excessively harsh in future please. Your comment is unrighteous to say the least. That lady is amongst the Righteous.

I say again, this is neither the StørmFrønt site nor N@ggermania. Dont come here to be critical of decent blacks. Attack the vast majority of blacks (apes) by all means. But decent blacks like her and the male officer should be commended.

Rant over.

I'll believe her when I see her on the podium at the 2012 Republican Convention, assuming she doesn't get invited down to DC "for a beer" and then get "re-educated" before then.

Now if a Pat Buchanan type gets nominated, I wonder what she will do?  :laugh:

• Pro JTFer

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I agree - she is a brain dead turkey
Hayot Araviot Masrihot