Author Topic: The chimp continues to plummet  (Read 977 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: The chimp continues to plummet
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 09:10:20 AM »
Real Clear Politics:

54.1% approval 40.9% disapproval

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 09:13:50 AM »
Real Clear Politics:

54.1% approval 40.9% disapproval
Thats good for real clear politics they take alot of inaccurate polls and combine them with accurate he's even gone down on real clear politics. HERES GALLOP POLL BEFORE LAST DAY OF MCAIN OBAMA ELECTIONS   

http://blogs.usatoday.com/onpolitics/2008/11/final-usa-today.html

AND HERES RASMUSSEN WHO IS ALOT MORE ACCURATE

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections2/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/how_did_we_do

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 09:51:37 AM »
Real Clear politics uses trailing polls.  Some are up to 10 days old.  And 54% is way down from his near 70% he had before.

Also, Rassmusen's poll was about STRONG feeling of approval or disapproval.

By the way.  Rasmussen poll of approval (either somewhat or strong) is now at an all time low of 49%.

And yes, its worth noting that Rassmusen is WAY more accurate that the other polls.  its been 'dead on' 2 presidential elections in a row.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 09:59:23 AM »
I did one of the Rasmussen polls recently because they called me, and put strongly disapprove for every option so I might have thrown it off slightly in our favor ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 10:02:52 AM »
I did one of the Rasmussen polls recently because they called me, and put strongly disapprove for every option so I might have thrown it off slightly in our favor ;D
Good going Rubystars :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 11:31:46 AM »
While the polling trends are encouraging,    at some point the Republicans and other Barack Hussein Obama opponents have to find a way to counter ACORN's voter fraud efforts.      In a race that's within 3 or 4 points,   ACORN has the potential to be the difference in BHO remaining in the Oval Office another 4 years.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 12:43:59 PM »
While the polling trends are encouraging,    at some point the Republicans and other Barack Hussein Obama opponents have to find a way to counter ACORN's voter fraud efforts.      In a race that's within 3 or 4 points,   ACORN has the potential to be the difference in BHO remaining in the Oval Office another 4 years.

eb22,
You make a very valid point.
The issue of ACORN needs to be addressed.
Unfortunately, as we are discussing this situation, Obama's Administration is handing out $$$s and ridiculous contracts to them in order to keep them in the scene.
Obama plus ACORN make a lethal combination.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 01:23:44 PM »
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the truth of the matter here regarding obama is we are dealing with something very evil.
The proof is the abnormal popularity of obama despite his ties with terrorists and racists. Evil has taken hold of his followers as well, and even mainstream Americans who might not have voted for him. They suddenly woke up one morning to say " hey...obama is our answer "

This last election was so riddled with fraud, the truth about obama being hidden at every turn by the entire media, and every American who voted for
him seemed to be under a spell. Dybbuks are sweeping across our Country having a field day and guess who is their main host? obama!

While it appears that his popularity is sliding down at a fast pace, I can't help but worry about the dybbuks taking a second wind and making obama appear bigger than life again so he will win a second election. I pray to G-d this does not come to be.

Personally I do believe it is going to take intervention from Hashem to remove obama from power.

Shalom - Dox