Author Topic: Glen Beck deserves a hand.  (Read 2457 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Glen Beck deserves a hand.
« on: July 29, 2009, 09:23:57 AM »
 :clap:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5imGTdQH8JbOAWo_yKxNHpAMTCq_gD99NO3TG0
Fox's Glenn Beck: President Obama is a racist
By DAVID BAUDER (AP) – 15 hours ago

NEW YORK — Fox News Channel commentator Glenn Beck said he believes President Barack Obama is a racist.

Beck made the statement during a guest appearance Tuesday on the "Fox & Friends" morning show. He said Obama has exposed himself as a person with "a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture."

His remarks came during a discussion of Obama's reaction to the arrest of Harvard University scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. Gates is black and was arrested for disorderly conduct by a white policeman over a misunderstanding about a break-in at Gates' home.

An Obama spokesman, William Burton, said the White House had no comment on Beck.

Beck's statement was challenged on the air by Fox host Brian Kilmeade, who noted that most of the people who work for the nation's first black president are white.

"I'm not saying he doesn't like white people," Beck said. "He has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist."

Beck wondered, during the discussion, what other president would immediately jump on the police for their actions in the case. Obama said in a news conference that he believed the police acted stupidly in the case, but later backtracked from the statement and invited Gates and the police officer, Sgt. James Crowley, to the White House for a conciliatory meeting later this week.

Bill Shine, Fox News senior vice president of programming, told the TVNewser Web site that Beck had "expressed a personal opinion which represented his own views, not those of the Fox News Channel. And as with all commentators in the cable news arena, he is given the freedom to express his opinions."

Racial controversies are hardly new to presidents. In 2005, entertainer Kanye West said during a telethon after Hurricane Katrina that President George W. Bush "doesn't care about black people."

Beck, also a radio host and best-selling author, was an immediate hit with Fox News Channel viewers, starting in January when he made the jump from HLN (formerly CNN Headline News).

Beck didn't speak about the racial comments on his own daily Fox show Tuesday.

He is talking about it today on his radio show.  :clap:
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Glen Beck deserves a hand.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 09:31:00 AM »
I like Glenn Beck
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 09:31:39 AM »
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 09:32:21 AM »
I like Glenn Beck

Me too! I love how he tells it like it is and always makes so much sense.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 10:01:27 AM by arksis »
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 09:37:58 AM »

Very brave.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 09:48:19 AM »
What I like about Glenn Beck is how he laughs in the faces of his attackers. It drives them insane and I love it!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 09:49:03 AM »
What I like about Glenn Beck is how he laughs in the faces of his attackers. It drives them insane and I love it!
True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 09:50:54 AM »
I like a lot of what Glenn Beck says but his voice is very hard for me to listen to.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 09:54:25 AM »
I like a lot of what Glenn Beck says but his voice is very hard for me to listen to.

He's got a good voice.  Its kinda soothing, like Michael Buble (Who was on his show).  But its not like he's a great orator, like Rush or Savage, but he still has a better voice than the MSNBC garbage pundits.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 09:55:50 AM »
I have a few friends that feel the same way.  My Mother hates to listen to him.
It doesn't bother me much...but I can understand your feeling that way.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 09:56:25 AM »

He's got a good voice.  Its kinda soothing, like Michael Buble (Who was on his show).  But its not like he's a great orator, like Rush or Savage, but he still has a better voice than the MSNBC garbage pundits.

Msnbc have clowns they wear big clown shoes because they're big clowns

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 09:57:26 AM »
Glenn Beck is doing an excellent job of exposing obama. Glenn represents the majority of Americans who have had it with this marxist take over.

Shalom - Dox     :   )

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 09:58:28 AM »
Glenn Beck is doing an excellent job of exposing obama. Glenn represents the majority of Americans who have had it with this marxist take over.

True he goes deep into the subject

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2009, 10:00:17 AM »

It's the way. he. pauses. for. emphasis.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2009, 10:02:35 AM »

It's the way. he. pauses. for. emphasis.
:::D
Meir Kahane

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 10:11:05 AM »

Then the majority of Americans shouldn't have voted for a marxist.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 01:38:14 PM »
He is the only voice of sanity on Fox.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 01:52:39 PM »
Hello Hiwarp, I took this reply of mine from another tread. It explains why the majority of Americans voted for obama...it's a reasonable explaination:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the truth of the matter here regarding obama is we are dealing with something very evil.
The proof is the abnormal popularity of obama despite his ties with terrorists and racists. Evil has taken hold of his followers as well, and even mainstream Americans who might not have voted for him. They suddenly woke up one morning to say " hey...obama is our answer "

This last election was so riddled with fraud, the truth about obama being hidden at every turn by the entire media, and every American who voted for
him seemed to be under a spell. Dybbuks are sweeping across our Country having a field day and guess who is their main host? obama!

While it appears that his popularity is sliding down at a fast pace, I can't help but worry about the dybbuks taking a second wind and making obama appear bigger than life again so he will win a second election. I pray to G-d this does not come to be.

Personally I do believe it is going to take intervention from Hashem to remove obama from power.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 08:57:15 PM »
Hello Hiwarp, I took this reply of mine from another tread. It explains why the majority of Americans voted for obama...it's a reasonable explaination:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the truth of the matter here regarding obama is we are dealing with something very evil.
The proof is the abnormal popularity of obama despite his ties with terrorists and racists. Evil has taken hold of his followers as well, and even mainstream Americans who might not have voted for him. They suddenly woke up one morning to say " hey...obama is our answer "

This last election was so riddled with fraud, the truth about obama being hidden at every turn by the entire media, and every American who voted for
him seemed to be under a spell. Dybbuks are sweeping across our Country having a field day and guess who is their main host? obama!

While it appears that his popularity is sliding down at a fast pace, I can't help but worry about the dybbuks taking a second wind and making obama appear bigger than life again so he will win a second election. I pray to G-d this does not come to be.

Personally I do believe it is going to take intervention from Hashem to remove obama from power.

You are so right Elizabeth, and I believe FRAUD has more to do with it than anything!
Meir Kahane

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 09:04:23 PM »
GLENN BECK ROCKS!  :)

I WATCH HIM TWICE A DAY.
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 09:12:14 PM »
Glen Beck is Bold and Daring!
            He is building a Great audience and beginning to influence a lot of the people that have been Disappointed  by O'Reilley!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2009, 09:35:21 PM »
I wish they would move Glen Beck to O'Reilly's time slot, Glen's on while I'm at work.  >:(
Meir Kahane

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2009, 09:37:17 PM »
I wish they would move Glen Beck to O'Reilly's time slot, Glen's on while I'm at work.  >:(
Me too... I catch glimpses on the net, I'd rather see the show live, instead we get the fake and phony Leprechaun.  >:(

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2009, 02:31:00 AM »

Well get DVR and record it. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2009, 02:32:44 AM »
I like Glenn Beck a lot, I perfer him over O'Rielly thats for sure
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!