Author Topic: L. Farrakhan states that M. Jackson was a victim of "Zionist leaders"  (Read 1866 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

http://www.thefoxnation.com/culture/2009/07/28/farrakhan-blames-michael-jacksons-death-jews

Farrakhan Blames Michael Jackson's Death on the Jews?
Minister Louis Farrakhan said Sunday he was asked by a lawyer to counsel Michael Jackson seven days before the entertainer's death. But Farrakhan took a scheduled trip to Africa and wasn't able to speak to him. Addressing 2,000 followers at Mosque Maryam, the Nation of Islam headquarters on the South Side, Farrakhan described Jackson as a "messianic voice" and an "archangel of sound, song and dance," as he called Jackson a victim of "Zionist leaders," the U.S. government and the media.

What stands out to me is this is the same Louis Farrakhan who Barack Hussein Obama went close to 1000 miles to attend Farrakhan's million " man " march.     And the same Farrakhan that was honored by the so called Church that Obama attended for around 20 years.       

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
This related article demonstrates that even the ultra hideous Louis Farrakhan knows Barack Hussein Obama's true loyalties.     The last paragraph of this article speaks volumes:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1686329,CST-NWS-farr27.article
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
Good night!  Not really surprised though.

"messianic"?  "archangel"?

I don't see anthing angelic about people jumping around grabbing themselves.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
It is very convenient for Farrakhan to blame Zionists for anything and/or everything that he does not agree with or views as a conflict to the Black race.

Same old song and dance.

Actually, I didn't expect anything different from him.
I knew that he, Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson, sooner or later, would blame Jews for MJ's demise.

So, just another lunatic rant from a lunatic.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Farrakhan is insane. He tries to make himself look like Malcom X and also, he believes he was taken up into a spaceship or something...

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Farrakhan is insane. He tries to make himself look like Malcom X and also, he believes he was taken up into a spaceship or something...

Hanna,
LOL.....
I think that you are right.
I forgot about Farrakhan's so-called "space odyssey".
LOL

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Farrakhan is a cursed actor.. He should hurry up and die...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
farrakhan is your classic example of crooked beyond repair ...your typical muslim practising his koranic hatred.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Yet another monkey who should be swinging from the nearest tree!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
I think he thinks he is channelling the spirit of Malcom X or something... :laugh: not sure.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
This related article demonstrates that even the ultra hideous Louis Farrakhan knows Barack Hussein Obama's true loyalties.     The last paragraph of this article speaks volumes:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1686329,CST-NWS-farr27.article

Thanks eb, you are so right, it speaks volumes......here are the last 2 paragraphs:
Personally, I think obama is THE biggest racist in this entire country. HE is the one dividing everyone and no one else.

In speaking of Jackson finding his roots in the black community, Farrakhan said President Obama did the same when he said police "acted stupidly" in arresting Harvard University Professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. Obama later said that he had used a poor choice of words.

"His [Obama's] black started coming out," Farrakhan said. "He had to pull that fella back in. Underneath, it shows you all his brilliance, his magnificence ... he's one of the brothers."
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Louis Farracoon needs to hurray up and croak.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Louis Farrakoon, doesn't he have cancer? I can't wait till he have exploding tumors and just drop dead
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Has this ape come out of the closet yet?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
What evidence does Farrakhan have that the Zionists did it?  Why does he even care about some freak who peddled cheesy pop tunes? 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Louis Farrakoon, doesn't he have cancer? I can't wait till he have exploding tumors and just drop dead

I've been waiting for that ape momzer FarraCOON to die from his cancer

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
He should think about what he says at first in order to not being a total moron (okay he IS, but he could at least try to hide it!). What interest should Zionists, the media and the government have to kill Michael Jackson?
He just tries to use the name of a recently died famous black who was loved by so many people to use it for his own propaganda.
I don't care for M. Jackson, but anyway using the name of a dead to make such dirty propaganda - shame on him!  >:(

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
It would be great if Farrakhan hire the Jackson's personal physician, who is now out of job because of the "Zionist leaders" etc.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Did he mention that the same Zionist leaders made Michael Jackson?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Did he mention that the same Zionist leaders made Michael Jackson?

That probably comes out of the mouth's of WN tripe. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt