Author Topic: My new JTF avatar  (Read 1003 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
My new JTF avatar
« on: July 29, 2009, 03:22:00 PM »
I'm holding my 150 cm long Israeli flag in Hungary on the Soós mountain.  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: My new JTF avatar
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 03:24:58 PM »
I like that picture!  :dance:

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 03:33:23 PM »
Thanks dude.  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 04:05:21 PM »
I love that picture. Perfect fit! A Proud Zionist with The Second Greatest Flag in he world. First being The Irish Flag  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 04:17:24 PM »
I love that picture. Perfect fit! A Proud Zionist with The Second Greatest Flag in he world. First being The Irish Flag  ;D
;D

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 04:25:01 PM »
First greatest flag is the flag of the USA!!!  :usa:   USA! USA! USA!  :dance:
Then Israel  :israel:

:)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 06:21:21 PM »
First greatest flag is the flag of the USA!!!  :usa:   USA! USA! USA!  :dance:
Then Israel  :israel:

:)

Hmm...I like the Hungarian flag too, and the French. :)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 09:17:03 PM »
Very nice Avatar!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 12:39:48 AM »
Terrific Avatar!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 04:01:16 PM »
Beautiful picture Proud!

Shalom - Dox 

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 04:03:31 PM »
Beautiful picture Proud!

Shalom - Dox 

Thanks, and I'm proudly holding it! The full World must see the flag of Chosen people of G-d.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 04:10:58 PM »
Proud, I think of you as my little forum brother. You post the most beautiful pictures of Temples in Hungary, you post beautiful pictures of the Israeli flags, etc. You are doing a great job!

Shalom & G-d Bless you!

Dox

P.S. Melissa said to say hello, she is busy working 2 jobs now and she doesn't have time for the Forum or AOL at this time.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009, 04:38:54 PM »
Proud, I think of you as my little forum brother. You post the most beautiful pictures of Temples in Hungary, you post beautiful pictures of the Israeli flags, etc. You are doing a great job!

Shalom & G-d Bless you!

Dox

P.S. Melissa said to say hello, she is busy working 2 jobs now and she doesn't have time for the Forum or AOL at this time.

Thanks so much. Send my greetings to my sister Melissa. I had to reinstall my windows so I don't have aol, but soon I will install it. :) Hope you are both fine and your family too.

Peter