Author Topic: Jewish friends saw how Arabs raped Jewish girls  (Read 1478 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Jewish friends saw how Arabs raped Jewish girls
« on: July 29, 2009, 07:12:31 PM »
A Jewish girl I know from an instant messenger (ICQ) told me something horrible! She lives in Israel and she is 18 years old. I know her for a long time and she hate Islam and specially Arabs!

« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 06:34:22 AM by German Kahanist »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jewish friends saw how Arabs raped Jewish girls
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 12:23:28 PM »
No response?? ok...

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 12:41:51 PM »
Steven,

I have a response for you.
I believe that there are many more of these cases that are never reported.

It's terrible and I feel bad for anyone who goes through an experience like this one.
And, I don't wish it upon anyone.
It really is humiliating and traumatizing.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 12:43:45 PM »
Who is this girl?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 12:46:57 PM »
Steven, it is time to ship this quranimals back to their Muslim nations. There is no choice for us.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 12:50:46 PM »
Steven,

I have a response for you.
I believe that there are many more of these cases that are never reported.

It's terrible and I feel bad for anyone who goes through an experience like this one.
And, I don't wish it upon anyone.
It really is humiliating and traumatizing.

It's really terrible and I was really angry about it! I deleted the insults toward Arabs and Islam because it's not the place to publish hate speech here.

It makes me angry as Gentile! I can't stand it if Jews get hurt!  >:(

Jews, fight back!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 12:53:54 PM »
This is why baseball bats were invented
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 12:55:29 PM »
The sad thing is that even if these pigs are caught, they'll serve at most a couple years in a country-club prison before a "prisoner swap" or "confidence-building gesture" dictates their release.

However, any Jewish girl who deliberately goes out with Muslim is utter dreck and should be exiled from the Holy Land for such wicked behavior.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 12:58:19 PM »
The sad thing is that even if these pigs are caught, they'll serve at most a couple years in a country-club prison before a "prisoner swap" or "confidence-building gesture" dictates their release.

However, any Jewish girl who deliberately goes out with Muslim is utter dreck and should be exiled from the Holy Land for such wicked behavior.

Yes.. luxus prisons in the western world are much better than the ones in China or other countries. They deserve Guantanamo!! But Obama (yimach shmo) closed it!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 01:01:05 PM »

It's still open but it's like a country club

Yes.. luxus prisons in the western world are much better than the ones in China or other countries. They deserve Guantanamo!! But Obama (yimach shmo) closed it!!
It's still open but it's like a country club
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 01:12:09 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 01:09:03 PM »
My wife told me that there are a number of Jewish girls who go out with arabs. I have not pity on them. Jewish girls who knowingly date arabs are scum of the Earth.

Just couple of days ago, my wife was accosted by few arab youths in the mall in Herzeliya who tried to pick her up. She has a bit of an accent in Hebrew, so they asked where she is from and how she likes Israel. She said that it is the most wonderful country, only arabs stink it up and should be expelled. They were awestruck and quickly retreated. Perhaps they were not arabs, just sick self-hating Jews. But I think they were arabs.   :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 01:52:00 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 01:14:28 PM »
My wife told me that there are a number of Jewish girls who go out with arabs. I have not pity on them. Jewish girls who knowingly date arabs are scum of the Earth.

Just couple of days ago, my wife was accosted by few arab youths in the mall in Herzeliya who tried to pick her up. She has a bit of an accent in Hebrew, so they asked where she is from and how she likes Israel. She said that it is the most wonderful country, only arabs smell bad, destroy it and should be expelled. They were awestruck and quickly retreated. Perhaps they were not arabs, just sick self-hating Jews. But I think they were arabs.   :laugh:

Yes.
Great answer from your wife!  ;D