Author Topic: Bush vs. Rice  (Read 1853 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Bush vs. Rice
« on: April 09, 2007, 08:39:28 PM »
http://www.nypost.com/seven/04052007/postopinion/opedcolumnists/push_israel__not_dubya_opedcolumnists_robert_d__novak.htm

Hopefully, Bush will ignore Rice and then Olmert will stop trying to do something very foolish. 

Is Ha'aretz a liberal media source? 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bush vs. Rice
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 09:53:49 PM »
Re:  "...Is Ha'aretz a liberal media source?..."

It's so completely insane, Bolshevik, anti-Jew, and anti-Israel, that it would have to move to the right just to be considered "extreme left-wing".

It works day & night to demoralize the Jewish people, while expending an equal amount of effort promoting Muslim terrorism.

I constantly recoil in horror when I see Ha'aretz links on Drudge Report, and most other news sites; both left and right.

For some reason, those not in the know seem to think that it is the best and most reliable source for Israeli news.

The Bolsheviks of Ha'aretz literally will accuse Jewish nationalists of heinous crimes in their news headlines, and call for their arrest...all of it lies and totally trumped up; in order to crush their political opponents in advance.

Frequently good decent men and women are arrested because of this hideous rag's lies, charged with about 16 different charges of "inciting racial hatred", etc. (including being charged with "thought" crimes...arrested because they are "suspected" of thinking about resisting Expulsion, etc.]; and usually held incommunicado for months at a time.

It gets much, much worse than this brief critique, but I'll stop here.