Author Topic: Shimon "Armilus" Peres wants to negrify the State of Israel  (Read 796 times)

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3754848,00.html
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1104138.html
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1248277931503&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

In the letter, Peres added that he had recently visited the Bialik-Rogozin School in south Tel Aviv, where many children of foreign workers are educated.

"I felt they had an appreciation for Israel, where they were born," he said. "I heard Hebrew ring naturally from their mouths. I felt their connection and their love for Israel and their desire to live in it, to serve in its army and to help to strengthen it."

« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 02:16:52 PM by galileerat »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Shimon "Armilus" Peres wants to negrify the State of Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 09:25:33 PM »
This has to be THE MOST disgusting thing I have seen quoted today! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 11:13:36 PM »
The Peresite doesn't know a Nazi he can't embrace.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 12:25:24 AM »
Like Israel doesn't have enough problems already.  Did you see the looks on their black faces?  "Mmmmhmmm, I have the right to be here, the country is ours."

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 12:36:25 AM »
Pretty soon, we Jews won't have any place to call home.  Israel is loaded up with Arabs, and now they're importing schvartzas.  Messed up!

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 05:27:07 AM »
The Tzemach tzedek in his "Divrei Elokim Chaim" quotes the Midrash that in the Messianic Age the curse of Noah will be fully implemented on the Bnei Cham, and that there will be no Hamites alive after Moshaich comes i.e. all the descendants of Cham will not be present, including Negroes, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans etc i.e most of pigmented humanity!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 06:00:59 AM »
I have read that a part of this illegal "refugees" are black Muslims.

Look here: http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1206632349319&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FPrinter
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 06:10:38 AM »
Peres thinks he's some kind of special internationalist he's a very strange man.Now i would like to ask a question galileerat.Will all   people who are dark be killed i know a few blacks, Chinese,Japs  etc who are very good why should they get punished.If for example it said qurananimals that would be fine.Another thing you have people with dark pigmentation in every race  and country even Sweden
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 06:47:35 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 06:24:19 AM »
"Collective Punishment" is a foundation of the Torah and of Hashem's hasgochoh!

Wilol all people who are dark be killed i know a few blacks, Chinese,Japs  etc who are very good why should they get punished.