Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 31, 2009, 06:02:41 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 11:06:18 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: JTF Speaks: Henry Louis Gates JUNIOR, mmm-hmmm
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 06:29:28 PM »
Look at this ugly baboon rave about how wonderful affirmative action is.  He brags how it allowed inferior and stupid blacks to "integrate" (read: steal) the seats that otherwise brilliant whites, asians and Jews earned the right to get. 

Little did it know that just a decade later, affirmative action would lead to the destruction of the entire Wall Street financial system:

http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=2869799

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 11:14:47 PM »
Whoever put that choosen people bit in the bible has caused a great deal of harm...not so much the tribes in Africa.

Uh, the one who put that "choosen people bit in the bible" (sic) would be GOD and He said many times that the Jews are His chosen people.  Do you have a problem that?  If so, you are definitely in the wrong place.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 11:21:15 PM »
Why didn't the cops in Cambridge do a little Rodney King action on that monkey Henry Louis Gates Jr.?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 01:43:42 AM »
There is no doubt or question that Modern Humans evolved from a series of ape and ape like ancestors that existed on the African savanna. This lineage can be traced back about 47 milloin years to the first appearance of primates. About 7 million years ago our first true Hominid ancestor appeared. Over the next few million years, evolution gradually lead to Modern Humans about 150,000 years ago.

All of the cultures that exist today are an outgrowth of this genetic lineage, and all of the divisions that are perceived in the world today is simply a continuation of this competing between primate groups for limited resources.

All of the advances and comforts that many of us enjoy and even take for granted today would not have come about if not for the leaps of insight and logic that occurred before the great migrations out of Africa, the cradle of all human life. The ability to create an artificial structure to live in, to work together to hunt and gather food, even respect for the dead predate our so called modern societies. (Neanderthals buried their dead with ritual items as an example) Even our speech can be traced to a time before modern humans, The gene critical for speech is found in the Neanderthal genome.

Human history is replete with cruelty and man made disasters, most of it not by the so called and very poorly named black culture. In fact, much of it it a result of a" my G-d and my faith are better than yours" mentality with mistakes on both sides.

Whoever put that choosen people bit in the bible has caused a great deal of harm...not so much the tribes in Africa.

What a sick post.

The cannibalism, mass slaughter, rape and genocide that are the true legacy of Africa are responsible for "all the advances" of modern human civilization? The barbaric, demonic, illiterate, primitive and cruel beasts of Africa gave us "the leaps of insight and logic" that produced modern society? These diseased, ignorant, jealous creatures are "the cradle of all human life"?

Why don't go live with these great advanced blacks that you love so much? Move to a black neighborhood. Let us know about "the leaps of insight and logic" that you find in a black public housing project.

You then make a vicious attack on Judaism and on G-d's Chosen People.

I don't know what has happened to you in the past few months and frankly I don't care. I am removing your "Honorable Winged Member" status because your post is utterly dishonorable and evil.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 02:03:04 AM »
There is no doubt or question that Modern Humans evolved from a series of ape and ape like ancestors that existed on the African savanna. This lineage can be traced back about 47 milloin years to the first appearance of primates. About 7 million years ago our first true Hominid ancestor appeared. Over the next few million years, evolution gradually lead to Modern Humans about 150,000 years ago.

All of the cultures that exist today are an outgrowth of this genetic lineage, and all of the divisions that are perceived in the world today is simply a continuation of this competing between primate groups for limited resources.

All of the advances and comforts that many of us enjoy and even take for granted today would not have come about if not for the leaps of insight and logic that occurred before the great migrations out of Africa, the cradle of all human life. The ability to create an artificial structure to live in, to work together to hunt and gather food, even respect for the dead predate our so called modern societies. (Neanderthals buried their dead with ritual items as an example) Even our speech can be traced to a time before modern humans, The gene critical for speech is found in the Neanderthal genome.

Human history is replete with cruelty and man made disasters, most of it not by the so called and very poorly named black culture. In fact, much of it it a result of a" my G-d and my faith are better than yours" mentality with mistakes on both sides.

What a sick post.

The cannibalism, mass slaughter, rape and genocide that are the true legacy of Africa are responsible for "all the advances" of modern human civilization? The barbaric, demonic, illiterate, primitive and cruel beasts of Africa gave us "the leaps of insight and logic" that produced modern society? These diseased, ignorant, jealous creatures are "the cradle of all human life"?

Why don't go live with these great advanced blacks that you love so much? Move to a black neighborhood. Let us know about "the leaps of insight and logic" that you find in a black public housing project.

I don't know what has happened to you in the past few months and frankly I don't care. I am removing your "Honorable Winged Member" status because your post is utterly dishonorable and evil.

Is it possible that Daleksfearme has had his username hijacked?  The last few posts Ive seen from him dont appear to be something that he or other member of JTF would have posted.  Especially this recent post. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 03:14:31 AM »

Did you just try to blame Jews for the "disasters" of history?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 09:22:30 AM »
It may be that someone is hacking Daleksfearme's computer. If that is true, then I will owe him an apology.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 11:02:01 AM »
eb22 sent me an old thread where Daleksfearme tells us that he has been hacked.

Apparently, I owe Daleksfearme an apology for assuming that it was him writing these new messages.

I am restoring his Honorable Winged status.

Here is the thread where he said he was being hacked:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,33449.msg339653.html#msg339653

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 01:49:49 PM »
Right on Chaim,  Blacks are the biggest racists too.  They have been given more opportunities to acquire jobs than some struggling White families, and there are alot of White people who have been very fair to them.    Sgt Crowley shouldn't have went to the White House, because he got no apology.   Osama Obama and his buddy Gates were trying to smooth over a BIG SCREWUP!

Moshe92

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2009, 10:11:53 PM »
Whoever made the statement in Daleksfearme's post made the exact same comment on the video which I will temporarily leave up for people to see.  Here is the ZooTube channel of the person who made that comment--apparently a militant atheist.

http://www.youtube.com/user/padawangussin

If anyone knows who this is, please let us know.  Looks like some of you are friends with him.

Daleksfearme used to make videos with that account which is why I subscribed to that account. I guess that account was hacked by the same atheist guy who hacked Daleksfearme's account on this forum.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2009, 10:36:08 PM »
Whoever made the statement in Daleksfearme's post made the exact same comment on the video which I will temporarily leave up for people to see.  Here is the ZooTube channel of the person who made that comment--apparently a militant atheist.

If anyone knows who this is, please let us know.  Looks like some of you are friends with him.
At least one friend on that list is not a real JTFer.   :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 11:50:45 PM »

Daleksfearme used to make videos with that account which is why I subscribed to that account. I guess that account was hacked by the same atheist guy who hacked Daleksfearme's account on this forum.

After viewing the padawangussin account after Dan mentioned it in the above post,    I couldn't recall what lead me to become a Friends with padawangussin.    After seeing you post,    it's very possible that I became friends with padawangussin for the same reason you subscribed to that account.     One thing for sure,   I NEVER would have intentionally become Friends with someone who promotes Atheism.       I agree with you that this account was VERY likely hacked.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 01:26:29 AM »
 :::D :laugh: I just sent this to 500 people and they are going to watch and laugh at this ... it was great
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2009, 12:39:46 PM »

What a sick post.

A sick post? Everything that the hacker wrote is true. There's nothing bad about listing facts, sir.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2009, 01:29:05 PM »
I'm so confused. Guess I've been out of the loop too long.

Moshe92

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2009, 10:07:06 PM »
I'm so confused. Guess I've been out of the loop too long.

Daleksfearme's account was hacked by a crazy atheist guy. The post Chaim quoted earlier in the thread was written by the hacker, not Daleksfearme himself.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2009, 10:09:23 PM »
He got hacked? How does that happen?