Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday August 9, 2009  (Read 9840 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday August 9, 2009
« on: August 01, 2009, 08:50:35 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion on Jimmy Kimmel?

PS: do you know any righteous blacks you've mentioned Alan Keys many times before. Any others?
Have you met any?

« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 07:31:46 AM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday August 9, 2009
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 08:50:59 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Why is it that whites in general and Jewish people in particular seem to be the only groups of people that care about the rights of other nations or races that are not their own? It was white Jews and Gentiles that were involved in the snivel rights movment, which took away white rights and gave them to blacks. It's mostly Jews with European blood in Israel who are the leftists who care so much more about the mythical "Palestinians" than they do about other Jews. While I don't think that this universal compassion is necessarily a bad trait for white people, I do think that it has led to suicidal tendencies for both white Gentiles and white Jews. Have you ever heard of a black civil rights organization advocating for a white victim of racism?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 08:57:18 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 08:58:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

You have said many times that the majority of Israel won't stand for expelling the Arabs outright (without compensation). Isn't it possible though that vast numbers of these self-hating Jews will leave Israel if Hayamin starts to become very big and prominent?

Bonesfan
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 09:04:06 PM by Bonesfan »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 08:59:00 PM »
Dear Chaim,

When all the Jews go back to Israel will they be able to visit America again later? Also what are your thoughts on all the nations of the world? What will Obama do with NASA? What do you think of NASA?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 06:08:33 PM by Jorje15 »

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 09:01:22 PM »
Dear Chaim,

If you were Prime Minister and the Arabs were kicked off the Temple Mount, what would the government do about the Temple Mount? Would you appoint a committee of Rabbis to decide what to do with the Temple Mount?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 03:28:54 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 12:02:32 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Which Israeli part would you support?

G-d bless you and your family

Peter
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 12:59:25 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
Do we have any lubavitchers in JTF? I didn't see lubab for a while.
Are you familiar with the rescue of Lubavitcher Rebbe with a "help" of ABWEHR's chief admiral Kanaris? If yes, how is it morally different from the escape of Satmar Rebbe on Kastner's train? What role did Rebbe play during the Holocaust? I recently came across the website - "failed messiah" where its author claims that Rebbe did not do much and was preoccupied with collecting money for his yeshivas. What do you know about it?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 02:41:27 AM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 01:02:15 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think that there should be a military draft in America? It never ceases to amaze me how the whole country rose to the occasion during the Second World War to fight our enemies. People were actually volunteering to go off and fight, because they knew it was the right thing to do. Men from all over the nation dropped whatever they were doing, and went off to contribute to the war effort. The American people were genuine "citizen-soldiers." However, today we have a professional army. The benefit of it is that the military is a more tightly knit community, but the downside is that the idea of a citizen-soldier has vanished. The Israelis understood the value of people being citizen-soldiers and so they made military service compulsory. Should America do the same thing? Can it ever happen at all - or did the Vietnam War and other seemingly-pointless conflicts like Iraq scare off the American public from the idea of the draft?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 04:30:30 AM by Trace »

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 06:11:51 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What is your opinion of John Voight

Toda Achi

True Kahanist

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 06:28:04 AM »
Shalom Chaim

As you know it was Bill Clinton to the rescue to free those journalists in North Korea.  GD forbid, what if it were you and a Bill Clinton type person, who we loathe so much, came to come up with a deal to to free you  (and let's say that liberal type person who we hate so much didn't know you were a Jewish activist of a unique and special kind)?  Would you accept his help?  Would you think differently of him if he was successful in freeing you?

Thank you
Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 09:52:58 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 07:17:45 AM »
Shalom Chiam,

Within a year of George W. Bush taking office, there was the disastrous event of 9/11 that killed nearly 3,000 Americans and defined his presidency, paved the way for the invasion of two sovereign nations that had nothing directly to do with the attack itself, and spent about $3 Trillion on these twin ratholes in the middle east, not to mention the toll on our troops of the deaths, casualties and greatly extended tours of duty.  Do you foresee another event, and by that I mean a specific disaster that kills a lot of people, that defines the residency of the black muslim mens room attendant in chief?  I have the sense that the problem, reaction, solution model worked so well for the Bush administration that Hussein will likely use some terrible domestic event to further his agenda of a rapid build up of an Ustasi/Brownshirt civilian army to disarm and further push America into a soviet style police state.

Thanks again in advance for your answer.  Best regards to you as always, and in addition I would like to give special thanks to Shlomo for such a great website that is always top notch.

SFT

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 11:19:00 AM »
Shalom Chaim, Finnally someone from the mainstream media has said what we know already. Fox NewsChannel's Glenn Beck said that barack hussien obama is a racist that hates whites. What was your reaction?

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 11:50:12 AM »
Shalom Chaim

If we look at ancient Greek, ancient Egypt and ancient Rome we all agree that these are very evil cultures compared to a Judeo-Christian society. Nevertheless this 3 cultures have achieved many things during history:
in literature, in art, science etc. So they were able to produce a brillant culture despite their evilness.

In contrast we have Islam which is very evil and at the same time produces extremely dumb societies.
By reading the Koran and the Hadith we find the answer for that:
Both are books which are full of violence and at the same time reduce people into slaves of Allah whose only duty is to obey to all the stupidities described in the texts.
There is no tradition in Islam to look for a deeper meaning into their scriptures. Everything is frozen: in the texts, in the brains of the people and as consequence also in their societies.

But what is the reason for the brilliance of ancient Greek, ancient Rome and ancient Egypt?
Maybe their philosophical traditions?

Kind regards

davinci
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 12:02:37 PM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline Long_Live_Israel

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 06:33:25 PM »
My brother Chaim,

I want to quickly say a few things because I just joined the forum. Im a NYer like you. I would listen to the QPTV shows as much as I could when I was in my early 20's and have been following you for years now. It amazes me on how much I agree with what is said. The reason I joined was because you recently mentioning how we are all here on this earth for a reason & we each have to help the cause. I'm so happy how we have all these JTFers from all over the world who are slowly coming together & feel exactly the same. Chaim you are my HERO as well as all the true JTFers helping the cause. May G-d help us succeed in spreading the TRUTH.

My question this week...

Why exactly is it that they won't let you in Israel if you are a Jew. Is it because you have a criminal background? I know you mentioned how they said you are a risk for the peace process. That shouldn't matter. What kind of progess have you made? What is your current status.... of getting in? I can't believe how till this day they won't let you in Israel
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 11:38:55 PM by Long_Live_Israel »

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 09:20:15 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

There is a vicious commentator on MSNBC named Rachel Maddow, who I couldn't stomach more than a few minutes of.  I'm not very familiar with her.  If you are familiar with her, I would be interested to hear your commentary on her.  Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,

Dan ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline eliezer

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 12:14:33 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
You keep mentioning that Israel should sell advanced weapons and technology to India. There are about 150 million muslims living there, will they not then send these weapons and technology to their fellow muslim terrorists around the world? Also, China had a muslim rebellion in one of their provinces, can you comment on that, why do you think muslims around the world didn't riot with their fellow muslim terrorists in China?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2009, 02:09:33 AM »
Dear Chaim,
    it's been a while, I hope you've been well. I've missed listening to you every week. The last few months haven't been the same without JTF and I'm glad to be back.
    We learn that if all Klal Yisroel keeps two (consecutive?) shabboses Moshiach would come. We see in Mesilas Yesharim the whole purpose of a Jew living is to serve Hashem and observe the 613 mitzvos while establishing a closer relationship with our Creator. That being said, JTF spends so much time and effort on trying to convince the world of what we believe is right, but one of the reasons for our current galus (exile) and problems in the world revolves around the behavior of klal yisoroel and not being bnei torah. If every Jew in the world was shomer shabbos, shomer kashrus, shomer torah u'mitzvos, wouldn't that end all the world's problems? Instead of devoting ALL of JTF's energy to politics, world affairs etc. would it not be wise to start a kiruv chain of sorts? Even if it's something small like Shmiras Halashon, shabbos candles, or a little tzedaka every day. I believe that if every Jew we can reach takes on a little extra mitzvah, it will be a tremendous chizuk and Kidush Hashem AND ultimately is the GREATEST thing we can do to help our people.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2009, 11:55:25 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Tu B'Av?

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 04:17:55 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thanks for another terrific show last week and for answering my questions. I have a brief comment and two-short questions this week.

Comment:    Regarding last week’s question about Japan's low crime rate: I lived in Japan for almost twenty years. It is indeed a very safe country with a very low crime rate. I didn’t even have to lock my door when I left my apartment. Imagine that! However, due to Japan’s very low birthrate, it began to take in more and more foreign workers, mostly from Brazil, Peru, and Indonesia. With this influx of foreigners, I began to notice a distinct deterioration of civil life there, and a rise in crime. Until recently, although Japan is not a religious country in the least, it had a strong code of taboo and mutual respect. Young people were taught to respect their elders and teachers, and to mind their manners and practice common courtesy. This, sadly, has been quickly unravelling over the past decade or so, and lot of the blame, I believe, is do to the influx of western-style Liberalism into their media, schools, and inevitably, government.

Question #1)    Do you think the tea parties, the opposition and shout downs at the townhalls, and the increasing amount of ridicule and mocking of the "the chosen one" (such as the poster of him as ‘The Joker’ that went viral over the internet) is about to peak, or is this just the beginning?

Question #2)    Do you think what the malignant narcissist Balak Insane O'drama and his minions are doing is out of ignorant, self-deluded, but “well-intentioned” idealism; or, is their agenda purely and deliberately malicious, and being forwarded with the sincere intention to bring down the U.S. and Israel? If the latter, what about the Democrat leadership and mainstream media who support him? Are they completely complicit and fully aware of Obama's end game?

Thanks very much. May Hashem strengthen you. Chazak v'emahtz!

Dreidlehead

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 02:49:32 PM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach,

thank you for answering my question last week.

My question this week is,

what is your oppinion about this:

http://kapodickie.blogspot.com/2009/06/richard-silverstein-has-joined-nazi.html

If Mr. Silverstein should have removed his post on SF, you can click on this image and on the next one too, in order to enlarge.

Sincerly,

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 10:39:02 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I was recently watching a video posted on zootube by StalwartJTFer, entitled "Chaim Ben Pesach predicts Obama's election...in 2004." In it you say "He (Obama) is being groomed to run for president some day. He is being really pushed and groomed very seriously. They want him to become the nation's first black president." All true, of course. However you do not specifically say, I predict he will become the president in 2008. You say that the Democratic party is preparing him to become the president some time in the future.

After a brief pause, you go on, saying "He will be a disaster," implying that either he will in fact win the presidency and his presidency will be a disaster OR his campaign for president will be a disaster.

This is a little ambiguous. Is there any other video or audio out there that makes this prediction a little more clear?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2009, 07:51:51 AM »
Have you heard of a black conservative named Star Parker?  If so, she had 4 abortions and was on welfare, but now believes abortion and welfare is wrong.  She also seems to be pro Israel.   Can she still be righteous even though she had a checkered past?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2009, 08:05:10 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Recently,   I went back to a couple of the May, 2009  "  Ask JTF"  programs to listen to your commentary on the Torah Codes again.     I found that subject to be very interesting and informative.

My question this week is as follows.        Are you aware of anything specifically that the Torah Codes mention about Barack Hussein Obama,  any other major current political figure,   and /or any event that might take place in the present or foreseeable future?

Thanks as always,   eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2009, 09:58:09 AM »
Dear Chaim,
your discussion about energy and the "clash for clunkers" program last week was illuminating. When Western civilization FINALLY sheds the yoke of dependence on arab oil, what do you see happening in the Muslim world (say, when oil is worth 5$ a barrel or less)?

Clearly, the brutal, psychotic religion of Islam breeds nothing but hate and violence. Fortunately, that violence and hatred has sometimes been directed at different sects within Islam. Can we hope that when oil becomes obsolete, the muslims will go back to killing each other? -

Historically conflicts have been between Sunni and Shiite - I know you are quite knowledgeable in the background and history of the Satanic Islamic culture - what is the difference between Sunni and Shiite Islam that caused these barbarians to murder millions of their own men, women and children over the years?

Thanks, as always, for your wisdom. Zeh behemet Ta'anug lish'moah lakol shelcha kol shavuah.
Gimatria

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2009, 01:47:18 AM »
Chaim,

Now that Senator Arlen Specter has become a Democrat, do you think Joseph Lieberman should become a Republican? 

Kalman Ben Menachem