Author Topic: OBAMA KENYAN BC FOUND! BREAKING NEWS!  (Read 4396 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: OBAMA KENYAN B.C.E. FOUND! BREAKING NEWS!
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2009, 05:58:44 PM »
There is a conspiracy going on here in our Country, in fact this has to be the greatest conspiracy ever!
Imagine obama locking up all his records and he has more than half of our Citizens and Politicians backing him up.
Come on folks, how evil and abnormal is this?

This is a takeover by marxists and muslims obviously, and imagine our Armed forces and top Generals...taking orders from the enemy!!!

obama is the reincarnate of satan or hitler, I can't figure out which is worse.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2009, 07:03:28 PM »
There is a conspiracy going on here in our Country, in fact this has to be the greatest conspiracy ever!
Imagine obama locking up all his records and he has more than half of our Citizens and Politicians backing him up.
Come on folks, how evil and abnormal is this?

This is a takeover by marxists and muslims obviously, and imagine our Armed forces and top Generals...taking orders from the enemy!!!

obama is the reincarnate of satan or hitler, I can't figure out which is worse.

Shalom - Dox

If he hasn't already, he'll probably have his records destroyed and probably print up a fake birth certificate.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2009, 07:19:30 PM »
And did the television say something about it?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2009, 11:42:59 AM »
What if.....this was a deliberate plant by the Obongo admin and his handlers?

I wonder if they created the KBC, knowing Orly would jump for it...and then they could discredit the entire birther movement and cause?

I still can't get over how the Obama supporters found the Australian BC that this one is supposedly made from, IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS. They didn't seem shocked either, when the news of the KBC broke.

Its as if they knew about it, and set it up for Orly to walk into their trap.

JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2009, 11:44:18 AM »
ITs possible, thats why I ask "IS THIS THE SMOKING Gun.... ?"
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 11:51:02 AM »
ITs possible, thats why I ask "IS THIS THE SMOKING Gun.... ?"

Something else....could Obama be holding out on the longform BC to keep birthers busy on that, while the possible real source of his exposure lies untouched (the Indonesian citizenship)?

When Obama came back to the US at age 10 from Indonesia, did he come back as a naturalized American, or an Indonesian citizen? Remember that Soetoro legally adopted him because otherwise, under Indo law at that time, Obama could not have attended Indonesian school (it was for citizens only.)

According to the US Constitution, you must be a) native-born; b) NOT a naturalized citizen; c) not an illegal alien
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2009, 12:47:17 PM »
I think it's funny that all of you were so skeptical when the real birth certificate was put online, but then when this document came out, riddled with flaws and obviously a fake, there was the message board equivalent of dancing in the streets going on. You guys really do make me laugh sometimes.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2009, 12:57:19 PM »
I think it's funny that all of you were so skeptical when the real birth certificate was put online, but then when this document came out, riddled with flaws and obviously a fake, there was the message board equivalent of dancing in the streets going on. You guys really do make me laugh sometimes.

Rational Minority, is there anything about JTF that you agree with?  Or are you just here to gloat because one the "brothers" became POTUS?

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2009, 01:13:52 PM »

Rational Minority, is there anything about JTF that you agree with?  Or are you just here to gloat because one the "brothers" became POTUS?

I just find fundie forums like this very amusing. There are several that I frequent. The amount of misguided people in the world is just staggering, and it seems that they all occupy their own crazy sections on this vast internet. I do not think I would agree with the majority of the things pertaining to this site, no. I view this as an odd, fringe cult of ultra-conservatives led by a bitter old felon.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2009, 01:24:15 PM »
So I suppose that you, being an enlightened Obama supporting liberal are right, and all of us are wrong? 

Baloney!

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2009, 01:28:17 PM »
So I suppose that you, being an enlightened Obama supporting liberal are right, and all of us are wrong? 

Baloney!

Right and wrong in terms of...?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2009, 01:32:55 PM »
Oh don't get smart with me, you little squirt! 

You just admitted that you don't agree with anything JTF stands for, and that you're just here for your amusement.  So I think you've overstayed your welcome. 

You're banned!

Baloney!

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2009, 04:06:42 PM »

You just admitted that you don't agree with anything JTF stands for, and that you're just here for your amusement.  So I think you've overstayed your welcome. 

You're banned!

Baloney!

AND I HOPE THE DOOR HITS YOU IN THE ARSE ON THE WAY OUT!  AND DON'T COME BACK EITHER! 

There, I feel better now. Phew.  :laugh:
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2009, 06:39:16 PM »

You're banned!

Baloney!

Lisa, Man!! I have beaten the hell out of that RM over up at the top of the Forum, she is EASY.  Should have kept her here, liberals are dumb, just confuse them with facts and logic. 
They DONT GET that MOST of AMERICA HATES the USURPER.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2009, 06:43:11 PM »
Good Job Lisa !   

:dance:  la la la

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2009, 07:11:18 PM »
Thank you Lisa!  :dance:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2009, 06:11:10 AM »
so much for that, Taitz's motion was thrown out because she didn't file it properly.
pdf http://images.salon.com/politics/war_room/2009/08/06/birth_certificate/03118539619.pdf

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2009, 06:37:32 AM »
so much for that, Taitz's motion was thrown out because she didn't file it properly.
pdf http://images.salon.com/politics/war_room/2009/08/06/birth_certificate/03118539619.pdf
You don't get it t_h_J_. 
Obama can keep all his records under lock and key, in my book.
Having all these questions out there, surrounding his background, chips away at his 'golden boy' image.  :yuck:
His rope is getting shorter and shorter. 
The more he screws with the American way of life.  The more lies coming forth from his mouth.  The more he and his cronies berate the average American. The more the media lies and covers up.  The more average Americans start to feel the noose around their neck.  They are going to cut him loose.
The whatsanacki, the loon, plastic pelosi and he doesn't know he died yet Reid are going to be out the door.  If we don't have a revolution first.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2009, 07:01:47 AM »
The questions surrounding his place of birth, health, education records may one day be the straws that break the camels back.
He is messing with life or death issues (socialized medicine) for the average American.  Is it any wonder that he tried to sneak it in under the cover of darkness?
People just might start to care about who this man is?  Not the image.  The real man.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2009, 09:07:35 AM »
The questions surrounding his place of birth, health, education records may one day be the straws that break the camels back.
He is messing with life or death issues (socialized medicine) for the average American.  Is it any wonder that he tried to sneak it in under the cover of darkness?
People just might start to care about who this man is?  Not the image.  The real man.

I have been hoping upon all hope that you are right Bullcat!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2009, 06:04:19 PM »
The ANIMAL is a DUAL. that much we ALREADY know.  FK Obama, let the bastard ROT IN HELL where he belongs
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל