Author Topic: Why Ron Paul Supporters & Leftists in America+Europe Support Iran & IslamoNazis  (Read 1265 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Why Ron Paul Supporters & Leftists in America & Europe Support Iran & IslamoFascist Terrorists

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach explains why so many Ron Paul supporters are vicious neo-Nazis & Jew-hating conspiracy nutjobs...

How they always go out of their way to appease Islamofascist terrorist enemies of America - such as Iran - by claiming they are not a threat...

Chaim Ben Pesach also discusses why the Left in America & Europe always support the Bosnian & Albanian Islamofascist terrorists

G-d bless Chaim.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Thank you so much 4International for another great video!

G-d bless you and your loved ones!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Thank you so much 4International for another great video!

G-d bless you and your loved ones!

Amen. They are NUTJOBS and EVIL people.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
I have to say it's a shame that Ron Paul is such an anti-semite, so anti-Israel, wants to legalize marijuana and gay marriage and all the other nonsense he believes in because he is one of the very few American politicians that is pro-Serb. The left in America truly is evil. So true. Excellent video and I love the graphics. Nice work 4International.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have to say it's a shame that Ron Paul is such an anti-semite, so anti-Israel, wants to legalize marijuana and gay marriage and all the other nonsense he believes in because he is one of the very few American politicians that is pro-Serb. The left in America truly is evil. So true. Excellent video and I love the graphics. Nice work 4International.

It belies me why so many right wingers and anti illegal immigrant activists supported him.  I tried to tell people what he was all about though ended up getting hounded about it. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
  Thank you,   4International and Chaim!     This is a must see 5 star video!   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

G-d bless you Chaim, eb22, Chad, AsheDina, Dan ben Noah & Serbian Canadian for your wonderful support!!!!!!

:) :)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Thanks Chaim for analyzing the Leftist nutcases.   Their hatred for freedom blinds them to reality!  Its like wasting your breath on a dead person! I will never vote for Ron Paul!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Good video. gave 5/5 and favorited. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

I never really did trust that guy with two first names.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

I never really did trust that guy with two first names.

lol good one  :::D :::D :::D :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt