Author Topic: Italians on the Forum, Myself included, I share this to all JTF. ENJOY THIS  (Read 1345 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

I just love the pride and culture of my heritage.  A beautiful country with such a rich history. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I lived in Italy for 6 months in 1989. Italy, Israel and Japan are my favorite countries! Italians are so much like Jews, it is uncanny! Anyway, I love Italy and Italian football team! Forza Azzuri!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Here is more, what a country I am so proud of the land of my grandparents

The one on the bottom is the contribution that Italians brought to America and no it wasn't going on welfare

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Italy is a great country! I was there in 2004 for vacation.
I was in the Tuscany and in the city of Pisa. In 2001 I was in Loano (near Genova).
I love Italy. A great country with true Christians!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The film on how Italians contributed to America was how my family was and when my parents were much younger, and oh how things have changed and really not for the better.  Back then your family was tight.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Thank you for sharing , it's beautiful!

Shalom - Dox

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Compared to the rest of Europe, Italy seems to stand out in a good way because of it's art and architecture.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Very beautiful country! Thanks for sharing!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Very nice, I have been to Italy before.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Thankyou for sharing. I had friend's who were stationed in Italy at one time, they said they loved it over there, that the people treated them so nice.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
I love Italy! What a great country with increadibly rich heritage and history!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

from Bela Italia

:love: :-*

Boyana, are you Italian too?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I love Italian names. They're pretty.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Boyana, are you Italian too?

No I am not,my parents are Serbs from Montenegro.
My father and grandparents have ben two years in Italy(DP CAMP) they left Montenegro walking,very few
came to Italy.

I learned a lot from the stories my father told me.He speaks very good Italian  and loves Italian culture.
I went to Montessori kindergarden in London and I have been a few times in Italy.

http://www.montessori.org/story.php?id=260

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 09:09:39 AM by Boyana »