Author Topic: Where's C.F.?  (Read 1138 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Where's C.F.?
« on: August 04, 2009, 02:48:14 AM »
So I noticed C.F. is gone. What's the deal?

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Where's C.F.?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 02:51:22 AM »
He's Bonesfan now.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 04:10:24 AM »
Mo, anyone on the forum can change their forum name. I just realized this a few weeks ago, although I don't have any plans to change my forum name.

It's always been Republicandox, Republican for my party, and Dox is a nickname for my dachshund.

Shalom & G-d Bless

Dox

I like C F's new name Bonesfan. Bones is a great show.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 11:24:49 AM »

Thanks  ;D

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 11:46:12 AM »
 ;D  YW

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 11:49:17 AM »
I do enjoy the show a lot but I don't think it's perfect, btw. There is too much of a leftist slant to it. I recently saw an episode about "death squads" in El Salvador, and last night an episode about a "cold-blooded killing" of an Iraqi family was featured.  >:(

You will get this crap on all of television, though.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 12:06:27 PM »
I do enjoy the show a lot but I don't think it's perfect, btw. There is too much of a leftist slant to it. I recently saw an episode about "death squads" in El Salvador, and last night an episode about a "cold-blooded killing" of an Iraqi family was featured.  >:(

You will get this crap on all of television, though.

I hadn't watched tv for a few years now by choice, but recently in a situation where I have not much else to do and there is a tv where I'm living.... So I found this show NCIS.   There is an Israeli agent (former mossad) woman on the show and she's an awesome character, and I really like the show.   I find that they are not trying to push political leftism on the viewer and in fact the message about the Jewish girl (she's actually played by a non-Jew) is actually Jews/Israelis being portrayed in a positive light for once.  She is smart, strong, tough, and not self-hating or wormlike in any way.   I think she pulls off the Israeli persona quite well for someone who's never even been there in real life.   I read an article on it, and she has done her research to develop her character.   She was recently invited to Israel by the govt too. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 12:11:46 PM »
What is the name of the character and actress? Seems like she's worth looking up.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 12:13:18 PM »
What is the name of the character and actress? Seems like she's worth looking up.

Her name on the show is Ziva, she is played by something De Pablo, I forget her first name now...

I think the article I read was one of the Jewish newspapers but I'm not sure... It was one of the top links in the google search for her real name

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 12:23:24 PM »
I looked her character up on Wikipedia. She seems a lot like Tempe Brennan except that instead of being a militant atheist, she's a secular Jew (Tempe Brennan also is very tough, fights very well, and is socially inept esp. with colloquialism and figures of speech).

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 12:39:02 PM »

Thanks  ;D
Your essence is CF! CF is Way cooler!  8;)
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 01:10:10 PM »
Bones is definitely an awesome show, but it'll take some time getting used to the name.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 07:43:37 PM »
I like Bones, except the one I'm thinking of is Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy from Star Trek.  Maybe I should change my name to Spockfan.  Then all we'd need would be a Kirkfan and this forum would be good to go.

IM A DOCTOR, NOT A BRICKLAYER!

HE'S DEAD JIM!

I was quite a Trekkie for almost 20 years... Remember waiting in line for the 1st Motion picture (in 1980)...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14