Author Topic: OBAMA FASCIST RACIST PIGS ATTACK ORLY TAITZ-UNBELIEVABLE  (Read 1024 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
OBAMA FASCIST RACIST PIGS ATTACK ORLY TAITZ-UNBELIEVABLE
« on: August 04, 2009, 09:24:23 AM »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: OBAMA FASCIST RACIST PIGS ATTACK ORLY TAITZ-UNBELIEVABLE
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 09:43:29 AM »
I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing.  Those MSNBC people are the scum of the earth. 

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 02:38:35 PM »
I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing.  Those MSNBC people are the scum of the earth. 

David Schuster even said that Obongo was even born in Hawaii.  The proof is there.  I'm like what proof?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 09:58:56 AM »

David Schuster even said that Obongo was even born in Hawaii.  The proof is there.  I'm like what proof?

SHEISTER.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 11:23:23 AM »
UGH! I could not believe it, that poor woman! I love how she asked in the beginning how much time she'd have to talk, because she was treated so badly by CNN. And WHY do they keep labeling us "birthers"? I in NO WAY want to be associated with those people! We are only "truth seekers"! I feel so sorry for Orly she has been working so hard on this. I hope and pray the truth comes out EXACTLY as we suspected!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 12:56:27 PM »
Orly Taitz...wow. I wonder what her next half-baked venture will be after this one goes absolutely nowhere?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 12:58:32 PM »
Rational Minority, we know you're an Obama supporter.  So what's your point?

Offline RationalMinority

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 01:18:23 PM »

Well, the point was that Dr. Taitz is a quack, and she will soon undoubtedly have to find other ways to make her shrill, ear-splittingly annoying voice heard in other ways.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 01:23:06 PM »

Well, the point was that Dr. Taitz is a quack, and she will soon undoubtedly have to find other ways to make her shrill, ear-splittingly annoying voice heard in other ways.

Why is she a quack, Rational Minority?

Is it because she opposes your beloved Barack Obama?  Do believe it's racist for anyone to dare oppose him?  It certainly comes across that way to me.

It's a well known fact that the online certification of live birth shown on the Daily Kos site was a fake. 

Also, when there were questions about John McCain's eligibility (he wasn't born in the mainland U.S.) he cooperated.  Obama will not release his long form birth certificate, along with his college and law school records.

Are you going to tell us that it's racist to furnish a simple document that anyone else would make available?  Something tells me you will.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 06:47:55 PM »

Lisa, you hear this racism? Orly Taitz is a minority and a foreigner. It is hard for her to communicate, because she has to TRANSLATE into another LANGUAGE, plus she told this Bolshevik MORON that CNN already took a BATH on her, and she just flippin flew 14 HOURS...See the 'liberal tolerance' of the liberals, Lisa??  It only goes so far, unless it hurts poor Hussein  :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל