Poll

Should blacks be encouraged to absorb themselves into Arab/Islamic civilization?

Yes, that is a good idea
4 (36.4%)
No, that would be wrong
4 (36.4%)
Not sure
1 (9.1%)
Other
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should blacks and Arabs be encouraged to mix/intermarry?  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Should blacks and Arabs be encouraged to mix/intermarry?
« on: August 04, 2009, 02:43:31 PM »
Related to my poll from yesterday--should blacks be encouraged to mix themselves within Arab (or other Islamic) neighborhoods and culture? If we cannot pay blacks and Arabs to leave the country outright, should we offer schvartzes relocation compensation to move to places like Dearborn, MI or the Brookhurst district of Anaheim, CA (or make their continued welfare checks dependent on them moving there)?

I will say yes, once more (and I voted yes), for the following reasons:

1: It is always good to get our enemies all together--that way, it will be easier to expel them (or to fight them, if an all-out race war breaks out).
2: Blacks are more primitive than Arabs, generally speaking (some Arabs/Muslims are, unfortunately, well-educated professionals), and if a large-scale race mixing took place, perhaps it would dumb-down Arab culture.
3: At some point, a race war will have to take place between blacks and Arabs; it's pretty much a part of schvartze instinct to rape, maim, rob, and murder, and the Arabs eventually won't be able to resist taking "raisin heads" as their slaves.

Bonesfan

Edit, I removed the reference to "increased welfare checks".
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 02:50:17 PM by Bonesfan »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Should blacks and Arabs be encouraged to mix/intermarry?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 02:47:32 PM »
I voted no mainly because of this "compensation or increased welfare checks". If you don't know already the more you give the more they'll want.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 02:48:49 PM »
I voted other because I don't really care.  I think we ought to just pay blacks to move back to Africa.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 02:49:06 PM »
Yeah, I should fix that. See my edit.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 02:51:35 PM »
I voted other because I don't really care.  I think we ought to just pay blacks to move back to Africa.
This would be an interim step as we prepare the nation to accept a full-scale global relocation.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 02:56:05 PM »
I didn't vote yet there are pros and cons.The Negroid is much more athletic then Muzzies also posses much more physical strength so i can't decide yet
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 02:57:20 PM »
The Negroid is much more athletic then Muzzies also posses much more physical strength so i can't decide yet
Not necessarily. Many ghetto schvartzes are disgustingly obese couch potatos and some Arabs, like Hezbollah fighters, are unfortunately disciplined and well-trained.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 03:14:26 PM »
I fear that a black-arab intermary might create somthing like the "Uruk-Hai" from lord of the rings- a cross between a troll and an Ork which has almost the strength of pure troll but non of its weaknesses.

But seriously, Arabs have long been mixing their genes with blacks. We have even in Israel some Arab "palestinians" that appear to come form the African Savannas.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 03:17:29 PM »
But if Arabs start sitting around the boob tube eating chitlins and watching Bernie Mac reruns all day, won't they be less-effective terrorists?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 03:25:56 PM »
Usually the result of an Arab-Black hybrid is an Arab. Africans generally are very eager to renounce their black heritage in favor of the Arab one. Which is why in Africa, blacks whose genetic heritage is like 1/128 Arab are claiming to be Arabs and superior to the other blacks. See for example- Zanzibar.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 09:12:14 PM »
Bump