Author Topic: You won't believe this...  (Read 834 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
You won't believe this...
« on: August 04, 2009, 11:06:48 PM »
Me and my best friend were playing a game (Quiz about history, culture, politic, sport, science, literature etc..., you know this was that game where I totally defeated a neo nazi). And then I got a question, just look it:

Which terrorist organization is located in Pakistan?
1. Shining Path
2. Hezbollah
3. Harakat Al-Mudzsahedin
4. Kahane Chai ???

Kahane Chai was never terrorist organization...it's a typical nazi propaganda.

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: You won't believe this...
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 11:08:22 PM »
BTW I'm LeninBoy666 but this nickname is only for fun.  :laugh:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 12:50:17 AM »
Unfortunately, Kahane Chai is recognized as a "terrorist" organization by the US, Canada, EU, and Israel after the incident involving Baruch Goldstein. I am not aware if you knew that or not.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 02:22:27 AM »
Unfortunately, Kahane Chai is recognized as a "terrorist" organization by the US, Canada, EU, and Israel after the incident involving Baruch Goldstein. I am not aware if you knew that or not.

But it is not. The terrorist is the Hezbollah, Hamas etc... >:(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 04:50:25 AM »
Kahane Chai and the Kach party are terrorist organizations because of the massacre of Baruch Goldstein.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 11:41:09 AM »
Kahane Chai and the Kach party are terrorist organizations because of the massacre of Baruch Goldstein.

I know, but it is unfair. Just examine the Hezbollah and the Kahane Chai...big difference. BTW is the JDL terrorist too, or just "hate" group?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 11:53:55 AM »

I know, but it is unfair. Just examine the Hezbollah and the Kahane Chai...big difference. BTW is the JDL terrorist too, or just "hate" group?

The JDL isn't a terrorist organization (I think). On Wikipedia they say

The Jewish Defense League (JDL) is a Jewish organization... [...]

They have been referred to as violent, extremist and terrorist by the FBI and a "hate group" by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

I would not consider them as terrorists! But you should better ask other people.