Author Topic: Thought this is nice to share. The reasons why beer is good for your health  (Read 4052 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
I will admit that cold beer tastes good with a hot pizza on ocassion.

I do prefer coffee. Coffee is also good for your health if drank in moderation.

If you prefer beer, coffee or any other beverage, it's important to include at least 6 to 8 glasses of water per day.

Shalom - Dox

Coffee? I disagree. LOL. Energy drink is the best.

Do you like Red Bull??

That's one of best and the strongest but I can't drink that because of my heart.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer

If you prefer beer, coffee or any other beverage, it's important to include at least 6 to 8 glasses of water per day.

Shalom - Dox

Coffee? I disagree. LOL. Energy drink is the best.

Do you like Red Bull??

That's one of best and the strongest but I can't drink that because of my heart.

Oh ok. Red Bull really rocks.  :)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn

Shalom - Dox

I agree about the pizza and beer Elizabeth! Mmmmmmmmmmmcoffee! My favorite drink of all. I hate water though. I go from coffee to Pepsi NO water. Sooooooo bad! Only at work do I force myself to drink water.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer

Shalom - Dox

I agree about the pizza and beer Elizabeth! Mmmmmmmmmmmcoffee! My favorite drink of all. I hate water though. I go from coffee to Pepsi NO water. Sooooooo bad! Only at work do I force myself to drink water.

:laugh: From coffee to Pepsi... from black to black  ;D

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Oh man, I feel so bad for all of you. As most of you know I live in Toronto. And I don't like Canada that much but IT HAS THE BEST BEER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Oh man, I feel so bad for all of you. As most of you know I live in Toronto. And I don't like Canada that much but IT HAS THE BEST BEER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Loves Molson
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Rolling rock is good as well. Sam adams is also very good

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Hi Dawn, I used to hate water and was making frequent E.R. visits due to dehydration, etc.

Now I drink plenty of water, cranberry juice, and I can still have my 4 cups of coffee per day without problems.

I try to warn others to drink water so they won't end up with health issues like I did.

Dawn, I've been there and done that with the ' I hate water ' so please do try to train yourself to drink more water.
You are a great person and my forum sister......so I want you to be ok too and not end up in E.R with hydration issues.

Shalom - Dox

P.S. I won't bring up the water issue again    :   )    I promise

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
Obama's such an idiot. Bud light's a terrible beer... Even red stripe is better. (and blue moon's awesome!)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I hate the taste of water here because it tastes like clay. We get most of our water from well water that is pumped somewhere out in this area into our pipes. The first time I tasted it, I spit it back out, it was gross. I love distilled water the best but I hear that leaches minerals from your body. Since distilled water really is not very healthy I usually end up drinking coffee, diet soda, or herbal tea. I need to learn to drink more water. When I do I try to flavor it with sweet n low with or without an herbal tea packet because otherwise the water just tastes gross.

I don't drink beer. Not anything against it, just haven't really tried it. I tried Budweiser once and didn't like it, but I know that's not exactly a high quality beer so I'd be willing to try a better brew some day. I don't know much about wine although I've drank some every once in a while. One time someone offered to send me some very good wine and I told them it would be wasted on me, because I can't tell a good wine from a bad one. I just haven't tasted enough wine to know what it's supposed to be like, same as with beer really. The only alcoholic drinks I really do like are different types of hard liquor like Jack Daniels whiskey. I haven't even had a sip of that in a couple of years, but every once in a great while, I like just a little bit of it in some egg nog or sprite.

I try not to drink too often because my uncle was an alcoholic and I think there were some other family members who may have drank too much too, but I don't know for sure about them. I like the taste of alcohol but I just don't think about it very often.

• Ultimate JTFer
Water makes me nauseas. I feel like I'm drinking liquid air. It's weird. I drink it ONLY when there's no other choice. It's tastelessness makes me sick. Why put something in my mouth that I won't enjoy?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Water makes me nauseas. I feel like I'm drinking liquid air. It's weird. I drink it ONLY when there's no other choice. It's tastelessness makes me sick. Why put something in my mouth that I won't enjoy?

Funny because I prefer water that has absolutely no taste to it at all. If you don't drink at least some water though, you could get kidney stones.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn

Shalom - Dox

:laugh: From coffee to Pepsi... from black to black  ;D

I WISH I could drink my coffee black! Cream and sugar for me, thank you!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer

Funny because I prefer water that has absolutely no taste to it at all. If you don't drink at least some water though, you could get kidney stones.
I'll take my chances without water :P

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn

Blech on Canadian Beer Mo! I used to live across the bridge from Windsor and my neighbors 2 doors down were from Canada. LaBatt's was their choice, I hate it. PBR Pabst Blue Ribbon) was the beer I always drank back in those days. Most of my friends drank Miller and I never had to worry about anyone drinking my beer LOL Now I like Michelob Ultra once in a great while.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Hi Dawn, I used to hate water and was making frequent E.R. visits due to dehydration, etc.

Now I drink plenty of water, cranberry juice, and I can still have my 4 cups of coffee per day without problems.

I try to warn others to drink water so they won't end up with health issues like I did.

Dawn, I've been there and done that with the ' I hate water ' so please do try to train yourself to drink more water.
You are a great person and my forum sister......so I want you to be ok too and not end up in E.R with hydration issues.

Shalom - Dox

P.S. I won't bring up the water issue again    :   )    I promise

I know, I'm such a bad bad girl! I detest cranberry juice too! I have to admit, I'm much better with water than I used to be. At least now I drink it, where as years ago, I never touched it. I figure if I drink enough coffee, I'm getting plenty of water LOL Thank you for caring Sweetie!
Meir Kahane

• Ultimate JTFer
U gotta try Rickards Red or White, Alexander Keith's, Lakeport, Moosehead, or brama.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I like water too, but it has to be very cold
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
This is the best mineral water (or was in 2006?):

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I don't like a lot of fruit juices cause of the high sugar

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

Ruby, the only water I drink is arrowhead. I have tried other drinking waters but they have a funny taste. Arrowhead water is so pure tropical fish can live in it without the water being treated. I use to use arrowhead water for our goldfish or betta bowls.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I never had much luck with fish. I kept one goldfish alive about four years, but it was far less than that with most--I lost many to dropsy (kidney failure, which causes them to swell up so their scales stand on end). I never had a betta last more than about two months. :-/

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer

Ruby, the only water I drink is arrowhead. I have tried other drinking waters but they have a funny taste. Arrowhead water is so pure tropical fish can live in it without the water being treated. I use to use arrowhead water for our goldfish or betta bowls.

Shalom - Dox

Hi Elizabeth,

I too only drink Arrowhead.
And, I used to have tropical fish, as well as, goldfish.
I only used Arrowhead water in their tanks and let me tell you, these fish lived forever.
It was crazy.
There was one particular goldfish who lived twelve years.
It was like this guy had nine lives or something.
When I first got him, he had lost most of his golden sheen and looked pretty sick.
And, through nurturing him and only using Arrowhead water in his tank, this guy turned the brightest most vibrant shade of gold that I have ever seen on a goldfish.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think I've ever seen Arrowhead water for sale here but it sounds good. I don't like the mineral taste that most bottled waters add. I like distilled water better than any other water for its pure, clean, non-taste. Nestle pure life is healthier than distilled (doesn't leach minerals out of your body), but it doesn't have a heavy mineral taste to it either. I think that kind is ok to drink.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
Good morning ag337....^5 to knowing what the best water on the market is. So I see I am not the only one who discovered arrowhead is so pure your fish can live in it without getting any sickness or diseases. I had one goldfish I got at a carnival and it lived for 4 years. I kept him in a baby tub filled with arrowhead water and he had a huge rock to hide near. He did lose his color near the end of his life, he went from bright orange to a faded yellow color.

On another note I do use tap water for my coffee maker, but for drinking it has to be arrowhead. It's a bit expensive but worth it.

Shalom - Dox     :   )