Author Topic: ChaimBenPesachJTF YouTube channel susbended  (Read 469 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
ChaimBenPesachJTF YouTube channel susbended
« on: August 06, 2009, 08:13:54 AM »
The YouTube channel "ChaimBenPesachJTF" was suspended.

I got a message from the YouTube user "DerMendel" ( http://www.youtube.com/user/DerMendel ):

lol... they suspended chaim ben pissachs account! great!!!

This user molested me before:

wheres your website you dumb idiot? gone, eh? lol! did they cancel your account? lol!

your fuc**** forum is next!

LOOSER!

we are watching you.

we are still watching you. there are 3 accounts left. lets see if you can find them.

you will see.

I am very sure he is behind the deletion of the channel ChaimBenPesachJTF!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: ChaimBenPesachJTF YouTube channel susbended
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 08:23:20 AM »
I'm sorry.

But don't worry, the channel already did a lot of good - you publicized us a great deal. And you will be able to put up new channels.

But in the future, our great members should not have more than 3 or 4 videos on each zootube channel. This way, even if the channel is deleted by the zootube Nazis, it will not be a big deal since you can easily put up another channel with 3 or 4 videos in a short time, G-d willing.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: ChaimBenPesachJTF YouTube channel susbended
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 08:31:15 AM »
I'm sorry.

But don't worry, the channel already did a lot of good - you publicized us a great deal. And you will be able to put up new channels.

But in the future, our great members should not have more than 3 or 4 videos on each zootube channel. This way, even if the channel is deleted by the zootube Nazis, it will not be a big deal since you can easily put up another channel with 3 or 4 videos in a short time, G-d willing.

Thank you Chaim!