Author Topic: Kenan Kolat Chairman TGD: Ban mentioning the Holocaust of the Armenians  (Read 917 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is more than evil. He said he has contacted Angela Merkel in order to reach his goal to ban the mentioning of the Armenian Holocaust.

Of cause this Turkish functionary is a member of the bolschewik SPD. Steinmeier's party!

I translate:

According to the report, Kenan Kolat (Chairman of the Turkish Community Germany) has told chancellor Merkel in writing, that he is against the memorial for the reverend Lepsius of Potsdam.

In 1915 ca. 1,5 million Armenians were pushed into death by genocidal death marches by the Young Turks according to estimations of the advocators of this oppinion. [THIS IS NO QUESTION OF OPPINION - IT HAS HAPPEN]

The Turkish representatives assumed that the number was lot of smaller and they deny the order of the Turkish gouvernment, that is condition for genocide.

Kenan Kolat said, that the book for teachers [It is a instruction about this issue for teachers in Brandenburg] would pressure Turkish pupils psychologically and would endanger the inner peace [of Germany].

The pupils would be confronted with this claim [Holocaust/genocide].

They would be influenced not needfully in their academic performance.

http://www.pi-news.net/2009/08/kenan-kolat-tgd-fordert-geschichtsfaelschung/#more-76371
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Kenan Kolat Chairman TGD: Ban mentioning the Holocaust of the Armenians
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 11:27:48 AM »
Let me think:

The numbers were much smaller ...

There was no order by the gouvernment for the extermination.

IT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE DAVID IRVING!

P.S.: Islam is peace ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 02:00:42 PM »
As you know already Ulli, the Nazi Turks were close allies of the Kaiser in WWI. The Armenian Holocaust was committed with the full approval of proto-Nazi Germany.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 02:18:19 PM »
As you know already Ulli, the Nazi Turks were close allies of the Kaiser in WWI. The Armenian Holocaust was committed with the full approval of proto-Nazi Germany.

No surprise, that they use exactly the same arguments.  >:(

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 02:45:49 PM »
Let me think:

The numbers were much smaller ...

There was no order by the gouvernment for the extermination.

IT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE DAVID IRVING!

P.S.: Islam is peace ...
Yes it does and shame on anyone who tolerates this evil claim.