Author Topic: A candid expose on a man beloved to this forum.  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
A candid expose on a man beloved to this forum.
« on: August 06, 2009, 03:30:48 PM »
And yes, that's sarcasm.  I saw this piece about The Peanut Farmer, and I knew that members of this board would be amused but not necessarily surprised.

http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/carter_kessler_service/2009/08/06/244734.html

I genuinely believe that we'll hear a bunch of crap like this about Obama several years from now.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A candid expose on a man beloved to this forum.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 04:27:07 PM »
A true [censored] bag.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 05:14:38 PM »
A true [censored] bag.

I would say he is more of an asss hole than a [censored] bag. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 05:16:58 PM »
Too bad the Secret Service agents didn't tell the world about his many male "friends".

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 07:16:51 PM »
he tried to kill a dog!? no wonder he loves hamas. scum!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 12:06:50 AM »
He's an ugly man with an ugly heart.  >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 12:15:10 AM »
Carter is a prime example of a Yetzer Hara which has gone wild. I believe he started with a good intention. But his desire to make a name for himself, to get that cursed peace prize, to sell his anti-semitic books, has clouded his judgement. When a person has risen to high levels his evil inclination rises to even higher levels. It is a true test of the individual when his evil inclination grows. This carter has a phenomenal evil inclination which masquerades as 'humanitarian'. He truly doesn't realize how evil he has become. He will be judged for the bad and justice will be measure for measure.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 12:34:07 AM »
Do non-jews have yetzer haras?

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 03:29:28 PM »
Bonesfan:  "Too bad the Secret Service agents didn't tell the world about his many male "friends"."

This is news to me.  Is there a rumor going around that Carter is (to use a baseball term) a switch-hitter?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 03:32:35 PM »
Bonesfan:  "Too bad the Secret Service agents didn't tell the world about his many male "friends"."

This is news to me.  Is there a rumor going around that Carter is (to use a baseball term) a switch-hitter?

LOL please don't defile baseball or use it in the same idea as a guy who deserves to have his hands chopped off and fed to him through a straw.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 03:38:31 PM »
Do non-jews have yetzer haras?

I am not 100% halachically sure but I believe that all humanity has yetzer haras... I have heard that Eve herself was tempted by the yetzer hara to eat from the Tree of Knowledge. In this interpretation the Enosh was actually Eves subliminal mind talking to her and tempting her to eat the fruit.

http://www.divrei.org/new_page_52.htm

Rav Eybeshitz points out that the urge to ascribe divinity to human beings is in fact at the root of idol-worship itself. The snake tempted Chava by telling her, “On the day you will eat of it [the fruit of the Aitz HaDa’as], your eyes will be opened and you will be like Hashem.” (Bereishis 3:5) No lie is believable if it does not have any kernel of truth, no matter how twisted; Rav Eybeshitz explains a later posuk (3:22) to show that when Adam and Chava ate from the fruit and so brought the yetzer hara into themselves, that yetzer hara included a desire to worship other human beings as divine. He reads it as “Man has now acquired the temptation to consider himself divine, especially if he should eat from the Aitz HaChaim and thereby live forever.” Better to have every human being subject to death than end up an object of veneration.

We see this yetzer hara in action today. Is it any coincidence that the founder of every religion of the nations has been given superhuman capabilities? The swing towards secularism, which declared religion “an opiate of the masses,” did not thwart this yetzer hara, which came out in other ways, such as the endless attention devoted to sports “stars,” movie “idols,” and comic-book “superheroes.” Once an object of attention shows his or her mortality, through misdeeds, death, or simply becoming boring, the media discover a replacement, and the nations go panting in pursuit once again.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 03:45:15 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2009, 03:41:46 PM »
"At the same time, Carter tried to project an image of himself as man of the people by carrying his own luggage when traveling. But that was often for show. When he was a candidate in 1976, Carter would carry his own bags when the press was around but ask the Secret Service to carry them the rest of the time."

On one occasion, disgruntled agents deliberately left Carter's luggage in the trunk of his car at an airport, and Carter "was without clothes for two days."

Early in his presidency, Carter proclaimed that the White House would be "dry," and only wine, but no liquor, would be served at state dinners.

The word was passed to get rid of all the booze on Air Force One, at Camp David, and in the White House. But on the first Sunday the Carters were in the White House, they ordered up Bloody Marys before going to church.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2009, 03:38:18 AM »
IF YOU READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE ON CARTER BY THE SECRET SERVICE ,THEY REALLY HATED HIM .THEY CALLED HIM A LIAR AND HYPOCRITE AND THE MOST DISLIKEABLE LIAR THEY EVER GUARDED
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2009, 09:16:41 PM »
Meet me. I will send you to the hell. You will meet with sHitler and with the gay Muhamed.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.