Author Topic: Torah codes?  (Read 866 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Torah codes?
« on: August 07, 2009, 03:14:35 PM »
eb22, I saw your question this week and was wondering if you can send me a link to those archives? If I'm not mistaken I actually asked Chaim what he thought about the Bible Code one week. Thanks.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Torah codes?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 03:23:03 PM »
There is a great film about it, and its title "Ancient secrets of the Bible".
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 05:33:58 PM »
eb22, I saw your question this week and was wondering if you can send me a link to those archives? If I'm not mistaken I actually asked Chaim what he thought about the Bible Code one week. Thanks.

Welcome back,  Mo2388! 

The two programs in May in which Chaim discussed the Torah Codes are as follows.     They can be found at the following JTF site:

http://www.jtfarchive.org/index.pl

2009-05-20, show c     (   Chaim discusses the Torah Codes at the beginning of this program.   )

2009-05-27, show c      (  The question about the Torah Codes is asked at the 1:12:30 mark of this program.   )

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 05:40:00 PM »

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 06:01:21 PM »
http://exodus2006.com/

That site has 9/11 conspiracy crap. I wouldn't trust them.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 06:36:46 PM »
I have accepted Torah Codes but I am a bit sceptical about them. I think that only after events happen can we find the codes. I don't think that they are useful to determine the future. We are also commanded to not attempt to predict the future so I think that those who are trying to use Torah Codes for this purpose are not going to succeed.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 08:18:44 PM »
That movie is really cool by the way. "Ancient secrets of the Bible code"
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 09:15:59 PM »
I read both books "The Bible Code" by Michael Drosnin, and they are both scary.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 09:16:52 PM »
I read both books "The Bible Code" by Michael Drosnin, and they are both scary.

And what about the film?