Author Topic: The Criminal Betrayal Of The Heroic Christian Serbs By The US, Europe & the West  (Read 2076 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach discusses the terrible betrayal of the Heroic Serbian Christians by the US, UK and Europe...

Chaim points out that for those of us who believe in G-d Almighty, this terrible betrayal will result in dire consequences...

G-d Bless Chaim.

The betrayal of the heroic Serbs by the United States and the West is immoral and evil. All G-d fearing people have a moral obligation to challenge the injustice that is being perpetrated against the Serbs in Kosovo and Metohija...

The illegal declaration by Albanian Muslim terrorists that Kosovo-Metohija is now an independent Islamic state endangers Israel's survival Suicidal Western nations, including the United States, are demanding that Kosovo become an independent Muslim terrorist state in the middle of Europe. This insane attempt to appease the Muslim terrorist world will lead to catastrophe for America and Western civilization. Kosovo has always been a historic part of Serbia. The heroic Serb Christians, who are our true friends and allies, must continue to have sovereign control over Kosovo. Creating an independent Albanian Muslim terrorist state in Kosovo endangers America, Europe, Israel and the whole Western world. The new dictator of this independent Islamic terrorist state is a drug-dealing Albanian mass murderer. Kosovo has always been and will always be part of Serbia. We must help the heroic Serb Christians take back their sacred homeland.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 09:40:09 PM by 4International »

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Thank You 4International. God Bless Chaim for telling it like it is!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Thank you so much and G-d bless you, 4International.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Thanks,   4International and Chaim!     Excellent video and commentary.     G-d Bless the heroic Serb people!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Great.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Absolutely incredible as always Chaim. I will post it on my Facebook right now.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
God bless you Joshua for putting this out there and God bless Chaim for telling the world! I feel so bad for the Serbs.  :'(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

G-d BLESS you brother Chaim, Serbian Canadian, Bonesfan, ProudAndZionist, Dan Ben Noah, eb22 & sister arksis for your wonderful support!!

G-d bless the Jewish Task Force and all the other remarkable JTF'ers on this forum!!

:) :) :) :)

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
This is such a righteous site.  Yes, yes, yes, our Father G-d, will not be mocked!  Nope.  He never, ever changes!  People keep trying to change Him, keep trying to say He is not involved, etc., but I fully believe in the judgment of G-d, I fully believe in having a righteous respect, awe and reverence for Him, and His Holy Word. 

Thank you for this video, thank you for saying the truth, thank you for standing up for what is true, and right and just. 

Brilliant video.   :dance:

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
This is such a righteous site.  Yes, yes, yes, our Father G-d, will not be mocked!  Nope.  He never, ever changes!  People keep trying to change Him, keep trying to say He is not involved, etc., but I fully believe in the judgment of G-d, I fully believe in having a righteous respect, awe and reverence for Him, and His Holy Word. 

Thank you for this video, thank you for saying the truth, thank you for standing up for what is true, and right and just. 

Brilliant video.   :dance:

G-d bless you Cynthia for your wonderful support and uplifting, kind words!!

:) :)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
4International, I want you to help me make my movie. YOU ARE #1

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
4International, I want you to help me make my movie. YOU ARE #1

G-d bless you for your wonderfully kind words of support, brother Mo2388!!!!

Please PM me with your ideas for a new JTF video. I am ready and willing to assist you in any way I can.

Shalom,

Joshua.

• Ultimate JTFer
Well the movie I was referring to was something unrelated actually. But as far as JTF goes, unless we lived in the same city it would be hard to make a video together. I did think of some interesting JTF videos to make, but the truth it, the rest of you guys are so amazing, that I would just embarrass myself and the movement.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
That should not discourage you. If you do not think your skills and frills are up to par with some of the others here, why not make a simple video with a simple point?

• Ultimate JTFer
That should not discourage you. If you do not think your skills and frills are up to par with some of the others here, why not make a simple video with a simple point?

I would. But I don't know how to MAKE a video,lol.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Great thoughts and bold statements. May G_d bless you all.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Chaim is so knowledgeable about history and politics. I must say that by taking our holy land muslims are one step forward to taking all of Europe. The greatest honor in my life would be to die for our holy land Kosovo and Metohia. My ancestors done that in 1389.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,