Author Topic: Schvartza Congressman Starts Yelling At Constituents  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Schvartza Congressman Starts Yelling At Constituents
« on: August 10, 2009, 10:23:47 AM »
You have to see this video of the schvartza Congressman David Scott (D-Georgia) yelling at constituents at a town hall meeting.  Here's a link to the video:

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/07/video-democrat-screams-at-constituent-for-asking-tough-question-on-health-care/

I'm trying to write that baboon to give him a piece of my mind, but the contact form on his website doesn't make it easy.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Schvartza Congressman Starts Yelling At Constituents
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 10:26:15 AM »
the AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PICANINY
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 10:44:26 AM »
Write him asking when he's gonna move to be with his brothas and sistahs in Egypt.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 10:45:55 AM »
I finally found a contact form on the Congress.org website.  So here's what I'm thinking of writing to him.  Can you all please let me know if this will get me a visit from the police?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Congressman Scott,

As a proud American citizen, I am outraged at they way you yelled at a doctor at your August 6 town hall event.  That man IS your constituent. Your audience was told  they could ask any kind of question.  He also tried calling your office to no avail.  So you need to act your age and stop throwing temper tantrums.  I hate to break it to you, but your constituents (and other American citizens) have a right to disagree with you.  And no, it's NOT racism.  Remember, you're an American congressman, not a debutante.

Anyway, your behavior, and those of your Democrat colleagues only goes to show that you people have no intelligent arguments to justify shoving Obamacare down the throats of the American people.  Rather than patiently explaining this health plan, you Democrats resort to ad hominem attacks on your constituents.  Very intelligent. (snort!)

These tactics only reveal you and Democrat cohorts to be nothing but a bunch of looting thugs, who are petrified of losing power.

The fact that you are even a congressman just goes to show that there are plenty of stupid people (with the exception of that doctor) in Georgia's 13th district.

Sincerely,

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 10:47:50 AM »
Why would he go to that [censored] which is Egypt when can be a Congressman in America, and shake whitey down for goodies for himself and his moronic constituents?

I'm actually tempted to tell him that the only thing he's good for is cleaning toilets.  But that might just be too much. 

I think we should all write him and let him have it.  Here's a link to his contact form:

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/mailapp/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 11:39:18 AM »
THE PERSON HE YELLED AT WAS A UROLOGIST AND DEFINITELY NOT A PLANT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 12:53:00 PM »
Sounds like the writer of this article is a far leftie since he called that doctor speaking out a "crypto-Nazi political terrorist".  Whites just cant disagree with blacks or else they will be called racist.  By the way.  I actually live in Canton Ga which is near where this buffoon lives. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 12:55:11 PM »
Why would he go to that drek which is Egypt when can be a Congressman in America, and shake whitey down for goodies for himself and his moronic constituents?

I'm actually tempted to tell him that the only thing he's good for is cleaning toilets.  But that might just be too much. 

I think we should all write him and let him have it.  Here's a link to his contact form:

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/mailapp/
But everybody knows that Egypt was the cradle of civilization and that the ancient Egyptians were sub-Saharan black Africans (thank you "Professor" Gates for pointing this out to us ignorant whiteys), so surely he would want to move (back) to the heart of the negro world.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2009, 12:56:45 PM »
Lisa: be sure to post it over at www.congress.org in the letters to leaders, section for ALL TO SEE, (click the tiny little box that says YES, PUBLISH THIS ON THE WEBSITE"....)  ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2009, 01:00:10 PM »
Lisa: be sure to post it over at www.congress.org in the letters to leaders, section for ALL TO SEE, (click the tiny little box that says YES, PUBLISH THIS ON THE WEBSITE"....)  ;D

Hi Hanna,

I was actually unable to send it directly to the congresscritter, since he has it set up where only people living in his district can contact him.  So instead, I had it sent to Congressman Gary Ackerman.  But I'll send it separately to Gary Ackerman and then I'll check the box, so it can appear on his website. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2009, 01:32:06 PM »
obama is the most arrogant pig I have ever seen in my life, not only is he an arrogant pig par excellence, he is also the biggest ingrate that ever lived.
mr hussien thinks he is above the Almighty!

may G-d smite this arrogant pig with impeachment for GROSS MISCONDUCT!

Shalom - Dox   

P.S. This congressman is as piggish and ingrateful as his master obama.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2009, 01:33:43 PM »
Its all about money. The people in congress turn a blind eye to half this stuff because of their PAYCHECKs and HUGE BENEFITS including PRIVATE healthcare. They live like royalty....so they dont care.

obama is the most arrogant pig I have ever seen in my life, not only is he an arrogant pig par excellence, he is also the biggest ingrate that ever lived.
mr hussien thinks he is above the Almighty!

may G-d smite this arrogant pig with impeachment for GROSS MISCONDUCT!

Shalom - Dox   

P.S. This congressman is as piggish and ingrateful as his master obama.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל