Author Topic: The Duke Lacrosse Scandal and Sharpton  (Read 3581 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
The Duke Lacrosse Scandal and Sharpton
« on: April 11, 2007, 08:05:12 PM »
As he continues to attack Imus, shouldn't he be apologizing to the lacrosse players who he insisted, had raped the Black woman (now which has been proven as false)?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: The Duke Lacrosse Scandal and Sharpton
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 08:06:46 PM »
Actually, according to Sharpton, the white lacrosse players should apologize for applying themselves academically and in sports and taking the place of affirmative action students at Duke.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 08:11:07 PM »
Actually, according to Sharpton, the white lacrosse players should apologize for applying themselves academically and in sports and taking the place of affirmative action students at Duke.

I'm sure this is what he believes.  However, has he seriously been saying this in public? 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 08:18:33 PM »

I'm sure this is what he believes.  However, has he seriously been saying this in public? 

Not in those words, but the media did try, unsuccessfully, to get black Duke students to say the school was racist.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 08:31:26 PM »
As he continues to attack Imus, shouldn't he be apologizing to the lacrosse players who he insisted, had raped the Black woman (now which has been proven as false)?

lesson to be learned: never apologize for a "racist" comment. 

Or let's say you say something out of yoru butt that a "minority" gets offended by...or anyone in general, this is the way to handle it:

"Sir/Mam, my intention in all this was a joke. I wasn't being serious with my comments. I just wanted to get some laughs. My intention was never to offend you or embarrass you.  If this is how you felt, I'm sorry for inavertantly hurting your feelings. It was an accident that I got you on a bad day."

and then you just move on..and if they want to sit and cry and complain and repremand you..just be like, "listen..I am who I am, you are you who are. You're obviously a very sensitive individual...I will do my best to be careful around you the next time...but understand, this is who I am and please understand that i mean no disrespeck" (and say disrespeck like a black person if it is a black person that gets all huffy about things).
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 08:35:24 PM »
Al Sharpton should have been executed for insighting the Crown Heights pogrom. He continues to act like a cancer on society.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 08:54:06 PM »
Al Sharpton should have been executed for insighting the Crown Heights pogrom. He continues to act like a cancer on society.

Why was Shapton never indicted? 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 09:01:19 PM »
Are you referring to Dinkins? 

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 12:04:32 AM »
For Al Sharpton to be the moral authority on racial affairs is like Bill Clinton teaching abstinence education... ;D
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 12:14:04 AM »
You know that 90% of blacks do not know who their fathers are.. Well, I think I found Sharpcoon's daddy.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 06:52:23 AM »
Sharpton is a creation of the media and white self hatred. He is nothing more that what white people scrape of their shoes. His papy was a drunkard store front reverend who came home drunk one night and slept with fuzzie wuzzie's sister and knocked up his own daughter. No gorilla would ever do that. Since sharpton's sister was knocked up by the papy what does that make the little niglet bastard to sharpton. Is it sharpton's brother, nephew, cousin ? Someone help me out on this.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 06:59:17 AM »
Imus probably did this to himself by constantly apologizing,everyone noticed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 07:07:34 AM »
Sharpton is a creation of the media and white self hatred. He is nothing more that what white people scrape of their shoes. His papy was a drunkard store front reverend who came home drunk one night and slept with fuzzie wuzzie's sister and knocked up his own daughter. No gorilla would ever do that. Since sharpton's sister was knocked up by the papy what does that make the little niglet bastard to sharpton. Is it sharpton's brother, nephew, cousin ? Someone help me out on this.
I am having a problem figuring that one out myself. Could you imagine what a chart of the  family tree would look like for animals like this. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 09:38:33 AM »
Just like there is guilty but insane, they are guilty but black.

;D
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 03:25:00 PM »

Bump. Apparently Don Imus reads this board:

DON IMUS: When will Al Sharpton be apologizing to them?

(LAUGHTER)

CARLIN: I'm unaware of such a press conference.

IMUS: I'll be darned...

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2007, 03:53:06 PM »
Please donate money to the radiothon today to support Imus' ideas and to stick it to sharpton

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 04:21:49 PM »
The media treats Al Sharpton like a saint when he attacks conservatives but as a cartoon when he attacks white people.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 04:57:49 PM »
At least the players got off.  Did anyone see the "60 Minutes" story last night about the Duke players?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 07:21:05 PM »
Didnt Al Sharptons parade with Tawana Brawley cause one of the policemen to kill himself? If anybody can answer that I appriciate it.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2007, 11:19:03 AM »
At least the players got off.  Did anyone see the "60 Minutes" story last night about the Duke players?

What did you think?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2007, 06:00:12 PM »
60 minutes is nothing but a left wing front to insult white people. As far as I am concerned mike wallace (where is my meat loaf) and the rest of them have the courage of a french world war two hero. They will never stand up to sharpton or the whore monger jackson. They are nothing more than white trash that should be raped, robbed and killed by the species africanus criminalis. It is to bad that the 60 minute crew wasn't gunned down by that mad alien at vtech. It would have been so nice to see their brains against the wall. You can throw in, katie legs couric, meridith the admitted ho, rosie the dyke, barbara wawa, paula the white hater litltle tits zhan and the rest of these vile filthy animals. It is about time that we get rid of them by any means necessary. I want them to suffer as those poor people did under the carr brother animals.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2007, 11:15:18 PM »
Everything that happened to Yankel Rosenbaum should be done to Sharpton.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 06:03:31 PM »
Damn right