Author Topic: Dutch 'Journalist' new flu pandemic made by Jews  (Read 2802 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Dutch 'Journalist' new flu pandemic made by Jews
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 12:39:47 PM »
According to DNA tests done all over the world on Jews, Jews have nearly 0 khazar blood in them.As for Khazar kingdom only the king and his court converted
Khazars were very tolerant to other religions. Judaism became the official religion of Khazaria and many more Khazars willingly converted, among them nobility and simple people. Some contemporaries said that all Khazars were Jews, some challenged that. Khazars were then almost all exterminated by Russians, Mongols and either assimilated or fled to Eastern Europe, notably to Poland and Hungary where they blended with local Jews and became indistinguishable. To deny that we have Khazar blood is dishonest and inaccurate.

Here is some great stuff on Khazars:

"Likewise, the Khazar rulers viewed themselves as the protectors of international Jewry, and corresponded with foreign Jewish leaders (the letters exchanged between the Khazar ruler Joseph and the Spanish rabbi Hasdai ibn Shaprut have been preserved). They were known to retaliate against Muslim or Christian interests in Khazaria for persecution of Jews abroad. Ibn Fadlan relates that around 920 the Khazar ruler received information that Muslims had destroyed a synagogue in the land of Babung, in Iran; he gave orders that the minaret of the mosque in his capital should be broken off, and the muezzin executed."

YEAH!  :jump: I love it!   8)

We need more Khazars and fewer Koestlers, Pereses, Sarids and Satmars! With all due respect Mord, no one knows what % of Khazars is in us, as there was no preserved genotype to compare. Some scientist speculate that upto 12% of Ashkenazi genotype was contributed by Khazars, but this is all speculations. It is proven that Ashkenazi Jews overwhelmingly relate to a distinguished Middle Eastern genotype. No one can deny that there is a lot of Jewish blood in modern arabs and muslimes. So what?

Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

What a great people, too bad Khazaria fell! A tragedy! I am proud to have any % of Khazarian blood in me! I understand that muslime nazis want to use that against us, but we all know it is just a ploy - they would kill all Jews - Sefaradi and Ashkenazi alike.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 01:02:48 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot