Author Topic: Dutch 'Journalist' new flu pandemic made by Jews  (Read 2803 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Dutch 'Journalist' new flu pandemic made by Jews
« on: August 11, 2009, 03:28:10 AM »
Probably the old hag hasn't got what she needs from her shvatza and qurananimal lovers 

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1106530.html       

A journalist from Holland who linked Jews to the recent outbreak of flu pandemics drew heavy criticism from a prominent Dutch Jewish organization earlier this week, that claimed her words were tantamount to anti-Semitic blood libels.

Holland's largest daily, De Telegraf last week printed an interview with Désirée Röver, 61, who proposed the bird flu pandemic, caused by the virus H5N1, was part of an international conspiracy to reduce the world's population.

Röver is quoted as saying the conspiracy can be traced back to a group of descendants of the Khazars, a nation from the Caucasus believed to have converted to Judaism 1,200 years ago.
   Advertisement
De Telegraaf quotes her as saying that these descendants are now "praying to another god; Lucifer, Satan, or however you want to call him" and "are called Rockefeller, Rothschild, Brezinski and Kissinger."

Ronny Naftaniel, who heads the Center for Information and Documentation on Israel (CIDI) - an local anti-Semitism watchdog - said that this is the first time he has heard such claims from Rover, and added that based on her words, "she does not seem to be right in her head."

Tales of Jews spreading disease "is nothing new," he told Haaretz, "and stories of Jews poisoning the water wells are known from many centuries ago and her words are giving rise to that anti-Semitism."

CIDI, he added, will look into the possibility of lodging a formal complaint against Rover, though no such decision has been made as of yet. Dutch law stipulates that only people with malicious intent can be convicted of inciting hatred or anti-Semitism
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: Dutch 'Journalist' new flu pandemic made by Jews
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 04:19:32 AM »
I find it amazing these stinking antisemites give the Jews blame for secret pandemic viruses and such.  During the Black Plague of 1348, the Europeans blamed the whole thing on the Jews saying they poisoned their rivers and this sparked many pogroms in addition to the dead by the bacterium.  The Jews actually suffered far fewer as a whole than most Europeans because Torah laws included basic hygiene such as washing and keeping rats away with a clean environment.  The majority of Europeans on the other hand were filthy and lived among rats and garbage.  In addition, the Jews would actually nurse their own sick and take care of them, while the Europeans would just nail their house's door shut and walk away on the infected family members. 

This from wiki about the treatment of Jews during the time of the Black Plague:

Because fourteenth-century healers were at a loss to explain the cause, Europeans turned to astrological forces, earthquakes, and the poisoning of wells by Jews as possible reasons for the plague's emergence. The mechanism of infection and transmission of diseases was unknown in the fourteenth century; many people believed only God's anger could produce such horrific displays. There were many attacks against Jewish communities. In August of 1349, the Jewish communities of Mainz and Cologne were exterminated. In February of that same year, Christians murdered 2,000 Jews in Strasbourg. By 1351, 60 major and 150 smaller Jewish communities had been destroyed.

May the witch that wrote this blood libel burn in hell forever.  Never again will we take the blame for their dead.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 10:58:56 AM »
What's next? Jews to get blamed for the economy? oh wait.......

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 11:41:47 AM »
What's next? Jews to get blamed for the economy? oh wait.......

Those people are just stupid. Like people who say "9/11 was a Zionist job".

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 11:53:16 AM »
As usual it's muslim and nazi propanganda. Lies, lies and more lies...and who believes these lies ~~> IDIOTS!

Shalom - Dox   

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 11:56:21 AM »
As usual it's muslim and nazi propanganda. Lies, lies and more lies...and who believes these lies ~~> IDIOTS!

Shalom - Dox   

True republicandox

Those people who believe this bullcrap are not educated and totally retarded. That are the same idiots who say lies like that.

Either they are really stupid people or they just want attention.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 02:42:21 PM »
I knew someone would blame the Jews for this.   >:(  It was a matter of when.   >:(
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 02:46:54 PM »
Clearly an Alzheimer's case.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 02:51:09 PM »
These people suffer from rectal cranial inversion syndrome

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 03:38:21 PM »
I knew someone would blame the Jews for this.   >:(  It was a matter of when.   >:(

Ok, I admit it, folks. I'm growing it in my bathtub. I'm guilty.

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2009, 09:41:58 PM »
Oh, brother.  What next?  Living in Mexifornia, I thought it came up from some hog farm in Mexico.  LOL  Good grief.  This sounds like Henry Wright from Obama's former so-called church, the White population invented AIDs and gave it to their people.  Lovely, just lovely.  How creative.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2009, 09:49:13 PM »
I wish the Jews would make a virus for her.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2009, 10:52:18 PM »
May Hashem give her ovarian cancer (the deadliest cancer there is).

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 11:03:26 PM »
May Hashem give her ovarian cancer (the deadliest cancer there is).

I've seen her picture, she looks like an old sea hag. 

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 01:17:52 PM »
Here is a great response from Khazars:
"That`s how we did it.
He-he-he...
And now we are busy developing Herring Flu specifically for the Dutch.
And General Tso`s Chicken flu for the Chinese, and Fried Kippers Flu for the Brits, and Borsht Flu for the Russkis, and... That`s how we will conquer the World!
And we are protected by the Israeli-developed vaccine against Lox-and Bagel Flu!
We are invincible!
Shake in your boots, Goim! The Khazars are at the gate!"

:laugh: Long live Khazaria!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 08:03:01 PM »
Manch your post is so funny  :::D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 09:04:19 PM »
Here is a great response from Khazars:
"That`s how we did it.
He-he-he...
And now we are busy developing Herring Flu specifically for the Dutch.
And General Tso`s Chicken flu for the Chinese, and Fried Kippers Flu for the Brits, and Borsht Flu for the Russkis, and... That`s how we will conquer the World!
And we are protected by the Israeli-developed vaccine against Lox-and Bagel Flu!
We are invincible!
Shake in your boots, Goim! The Khazars are at the gate!"

:laugh: Long live Khazaria!
;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 11:04:37 PM »
This wasn't actually my post! This was one of the comments left by a very talented and funny Khazar!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Moshe92

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 11:35:45 PM »
Maybe Dunadan can comment on this issue. He thinks that Jews are descended from Slavs and Khazars. Read the torah section.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 12:53:25 AM »
That is troublesome. :o

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 01:54:46 AM »
Maybe Dunadan can comment on this issue. He thinks that Jews are descended from Slavs and Khazars. Read the torah section.
Who cares!? Of course Jews have some Slavic blood and, moreover, probably plenty of Khazar blood. So Slavs have plenty of Jewish blood and Khazars (mostly ruling classes) were true righteous Gentiles who became Jews. They are not our brothers, they are us. I don't care what antiSemite libel du jour is. You know, I have very semitic features, but my grandfather on my mother side did have some Turkic features, however. Nazi are hunting from one excuse to another to exterminate us. Strangely, the myth that we are somehow Khazars was not all that popular in Nazi Germany (nazis needed to keep the libel of Jews as demonic Christ killers) and only became into being when there was a need to deny us of our right to our homeland.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 02:14:18 AM »
Dunadan looks like a troll.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 03:28:26 AM »
According to DNA tests done all over the world on Jews, Jews have nearly 0 khazar blood in them.As for Khazar kingdom only the king and his court converted
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 03:58:12 AM »
Even though there was a lot of mixing with other groups throughout the world, Jews as a whole have retained their basic genetic similarity to other Jews. Even Ashkenazi Jews, who have a lot of European blood, have genes indicating that they came from the Middle East. So basically even though they were in exile for so many years, they have retained not only their national identity as Jews, but their genetic identity. This is another proof of G-d's favor for them that he would help them to remain as a distinct people/nation.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 04:03:22 AM »
Even though there was a lot of mixing with other groups throughout the world, Jews as a whole have retained their basic genetic similarity to other Jews. Even Ashkenazi Jews, who have a lot of European blood, have genes indicating that they came from the Middle East. So basically even though they were in exile for so many years, they have retained not only their national identity as Jews, but their genetic identity. This is another proof of G-d's favor for them that he would help them to remain as a distinct people/nation.
Yes this is true

Shot at 2010-01-03