Author Topic: Does anybody on this forum know Japanese?  (Read 1238 times)

Moshe92

Does anybody on this forum know Japanese?
« on: August 13, 2009, 11:05:15 PM »
I saw that on wikipedia, there are Japanese articles about Chaim and JTF. I was wondering who wrote them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Does anybody on this forum know Japanese?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 11:29:43 PM »
If I knew Japanese I'd probably have a good translator job. I hope somebody on the forum does.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 12:46:13 AM »
I was supposed to study Japanese (mainly for translating Anime), post the articles, I have Japanese friends that can translate.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 02:15:21 AM »
I only know how to say hello, yes, thank you, and McDonalds.

How do you say mcdonalds?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 02:55:16 AM »
I only know a little Korean... :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 06:51:29 AM »
I can't speak Japanese.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 06:59:15 AM »
(おはようございます)"
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 07:46:34 AM »
maybe dradlehead? he said he lived in Japan for over 20yrs on ask JTF

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 08:44:14 AM »
This reminds me of when I'm at work. Sometimes Mexicans come in who don't speak any English whatsoever, or at least pretend not to, they'll say things like "Speaky Spani?" or "Speaka Spani You?" So I'll have to get a translator. It's frustrating because I just want to be able to talk to whoever I'm trying to help so I can get them satisfied and go back to whatever project I'm working on. The really challenging thing is when the foreign customer is not Mexican, but is Vietnamese or Indian or Arab, and doesn't speak English. Thankfully most Vietnamese, Indians, and Arabs know how to speak English, but some don't.  Nobody can speak their language, and it's a real irritation having to deal with the fact that all we can use is hand gestures. I'd rather deal with deaf American people, at least with them they can either read lips or we can write stuff down to each other. Plus there's one guy in the store who knows sign language. Some Indians and Arabs look Mexican, so I end up getting the wrong translator for them, and the Mexican translator ends up being irritated with me "They're not Hispanic!"

Offline ProJews_Chinese

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2009, 11:43:48 PM »
Here is what I can understand by a glance (no dictionary and helps. I don't speak Japanese -- well, a little):

The Jewish Task Force is a Kahanist organization based in the United States. It was formed in August 1998. (Not sure on this one ... ) The creator of the website is also the current webmaster   'living in the Jewish community (?)'  of New York City.

Overview

The organization posts a regular news board on its website on the internet. Along with its anti-Islamic nature, it criticizes Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and the liberal public.

Besides, videos (by this organization) with various political topics are posted on YouTube with Victor Vancier as the main person by the nickname of Chaim ben Pesach.