Author Topic: Jewish Defence League of Canada to lead a Protest to Expose and Confront J Stree  (Read 1441 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
PROTEST!!
EXPOSE AND CONFRONT J STREET

President Obama is more concerned with a few homes built for Jews in Israel, than Radical Iran building a Nuclear Bomb pointed at Israel !!

The Jewish Defence League of Canada is calling upon all supporters of Israel to join with us, as we will Confront and Expose J Street at their 1st National Conference in Washington DC.  In Late October, J Street will have a major conference in Washington DC. Many of their supporters fund groups that call for a boycott of Israel and refer to Israel as an  "Apartheid State". In an effort to apply pressure on Israel, President Obama has given support to J Street and wants J Street to represent the Jewish People. It should be understood that much of J Street's monetary support comes from Arabs and Muslims. J Street's Moslem, Arab Donors are Revealed

Sunday, October 25, 2009 at 9:00am --Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 7:00pm

Grand Hyatt Hotel,  1000 H Street NW,  Washington, DC

For information call  how you can help, please call Jewish Defence League of Canada 416-736-7000  or  www.jdl-canada.com
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Sounds great this group JStreet is supported by Saudis and Iranian groups
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
I'd like to see this develop into a massive rally against these rat bastards.  Perhaps JTF can work with the Canadian JDL on this event and turn it into something very worthy of international media attention.   Best from Kanadakstan,
MZ
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Welcome Back MarZutra!
        Where have you been?

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I WISH Obama would die
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Hey Marzutra!  Welcome back. 

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I'd like to see this develop into a massive rally against these rat bastards.  Perhaps JTF can work with the Canadian JDL on this event and turn it into something very worthy of international media attention.   Best from Kanadakstan,
MZ

I don't think Chaim likes the JDL anymore due to what the Ruebins have done to it.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Welcome back!       :)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Thanks for the welcomes.  After speaking with Meir Weinstein about the various fractions of the JDL it is a very difficult argument where validity, or areas of validity, are held with different players.  I know Meir, who knows and worked with Chaim, says he supports any organization that helps Jews and Israel.  Meir was asked by Rabbi Kahane to re-locate from Toronto to New York to head the JDL in attempt to stop its collapse.  Something like this.  I do know, after speaking directly with Meir and Shelley that there are a lot of misunderstandings, propaganda and acknowledged mistakes/failings but all are open to working together and moving forward. 

I do not agree with Meir 100% of the time, same with Shelley and Chaim but I do give these individuals immense credit for what they are doing and deserve support.  Here in Canada, the JDL, which is separate from the JDL in the US, is the only Jewish group that actually does via deed while the rest are toothless tigers that fail on nearly every step of the way. 

Perhaps Chaim will contact Meir, mend any past conflicts and work together towards common goals.  That's what I'm hoping and have hoped for a long time.    I have spoken to a number of friends, who are a few years older than I, who were very active and close friends with Rabbi Kahane and his family who hold that the Rubin's did make mistakes but are essentially stand up Jews.  My friend Larry, from Brooklyn, was close friends with Rabbi Kahane where the Kahane's would come to his family home for Shabbat and vice-versa. 

Like I told Yakov a long time ago, I feel it is not productive for all these groups to work against each other but find common ground and achieve goals.  Worry about the differences after the goals are achieved and not before. 

I know that I'll be doing my best to attend this Washington rally with the JDL along with a number of others.  I hope to see you all there.  I would be a good opportunity to meet and have a L'chaim  :dance:

Shavouah tov,
MZ

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Welcome back MarZutra !
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Thanks for the welcomes.  After speaking with Meir Weinstein about the various fractions of the JDL it is a very difficult argument where validity, or areas of validity, are held with different players.  I know Meir, who knows and worked with Chaim, says he supports any organization that helps Jews and Israel.  Meir was asked by Rabbi Kahane to re-locate from Toronto to New York to head the JDL in attempt to stop its collapse.  Something like this.  I do know, after speaking directly with Meir and Shelley that there are a lot of misunderstandings, propaganda and acknowledged mistakes/failings but all are open to working together and moving forward. 

I do not agree with Meir 100% of the time, same with Shelley and Chaim but I do give these individuals immense credit for what they are doing and deserve support.  Here in Canada, the JDL, which is separate from the JDL in the US, is the only Jewish group that actually does via deed while the rest are toothless tigers that fail on nearly every step of the way. 

Perhaps Chaim will contact Meir, mend any past conflicts and work together towards common goals.  That's what I'm hoping and have hoped for a long time.    I have spoken to a number of friends, who are a few years older than I, who were very active and close friends with Rabbi Kahane and his family who hold that the Rubin's did make mistakes but are essentially stand up Jews.  My friend Larry, from Brooklyn, was close friends with Rabbi Kahane where the Kahane's would come to his family home for Shabbat and vice-versa. 

Like I told Yakov a long time ago, I feel it is not productive for all these groups to work against each other but find common ground and achieve goals.  Worry about the differences after the goals are achieved and not before. 
I know that I'll be doing my best to attend this Washington rally with the JDL along with a number of others.  I hope to see you all there.  I would be a good opportunity to meet and have a L'chaim  :dance:

Shavouah tov,
MZ

I agree. Nice to see you, and glad you are here, we need your brain-power BADLY  :dance:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates