Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 23, 2009  (Read 9951 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, August 23, 2009
« on: August 15, 2009, 08:07:22 PM »
Dear Chaim, how are women treated in Turkey as oppossed to other Muslim countries?  Are the Turks just as brutal and vicious to their women as the Arabs and Iranians are?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 08:15:41 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 23, 2009
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 08:52:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

You say that the majority of Jews would never stand for expelling the Arabs without compensation, and of course you are legally prohibited from advocating that. Therefore, I understand why Hayamin must offer them compensation as part of its advertised program. Isn't it possible, however, that if (by the grace of G-d) huge numbers of Israelis embrace the Kahanist message, Jewish concern for Arab "human rights" will plummet?

PS: Why not offer the sick, twisted Israelis that insist on sticking up for the Arabs' "civil rights" compensation in order to leave Israel also?

Bonesfan

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 09:06:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Have you heard of the columnist Cal Thomas? It says on wikipedia that he said in 2001 that the Arabs should be transfered out of Israel.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 09:13:32 AM by Moshe92 »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 09:07:25 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Now that school starts this week the day of the Ask JTF program what will happen to the education system this year? Also what are your thoughts on Anne McGlone Burke & Eunice Kennedy Shriver?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 10:38:46 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 10:01:00 PM »
Shalom Chaim

If the Kahanists came to power and there were protests by leftists against the government or by other Israelis against certain polocies, how would you deal with the peaceful protesters and the violent ones? Would you kick them out of their homes just like the current Israeli government kick Jews out of their homes in Gush Katif, Gaza, Judea and Samaria?  If so, where would you send them?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 10:37:41 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 12:57:18 AM »
Dear Chaim,
    Do you learn Gemara? If so, which commentaries do you usually learn with the sugya?  Which masechta (tract ate) is your favorite?
What's the most difficult piece of gemara you've ever learned? Thanks.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 01:32:29 AM »
Greetings Chaim. What do you think of judicial caning in countries like Singapore and Malaysia?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 10:08:34 PM by Rubystars »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 06:54:17 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Did you hear that a Jewish father was murdered by arab muslims in Israel? Why doesn't the Israeli Government protect the Israeli Jewish citizens? I'm sure it wouldn't happened if Israel would have a strong Zionist/Kahanist government.

What is your opinion about it?

G-d bless you and your family,
Peter

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 07:53:29 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I heard that Saudi Arabia is pressuring Barack Hussein Osama to make sure Iran doesn't go nuclear and possibly even endorse a strike on Iran.  I also heard that Egypt has been cracking down on Hizballah terrorists in the Sinai.  I thought the destruction of Israel was one of the prime interests of all Muslims, so why aren't they helping each other destroy Israel?  Do they care most about Sunni vs. Shiite or do they care most about the destruction of the Jews?  Whose side is B. Hussein Osama really on?  How should Israel react to Saudi Arabia?  Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,

Dan ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 09:05:49 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you support European nationalism as a force against the rise of Islam and the Islamic takeover of nations like France, Holland and the UK? Personally I think that the people over there are getting fed up with Muslims coming to their countries and instead of conforming, demanding that everyone else conform to them. They are responding with nationalism, in other words wanting to keep their countries ethnically homogeneous. I think this nationalism is a positive force but unfortunately nationalism has traditionally been connected to anti-Semitism. However I can say with certainty that many Europeans and "white nationalists" who are anti-Semitic are only that way because their only exposure to Jews is in the form of self-hating leftist Jews who want to destroy western civilization. Upon hearing the viewpoints of people like JTF members, these white nationalists are often surprisingly receptive to our message. I think it is necessary for white nationalism to be completely divorced from anti-Semitism. How would you propose this be done?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 12:52:46 AM by Trace »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 04:28:17 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

We know that the only two movements who are good for Israel are National Union and Hayamin Haamiti. But sometimes Israeli politicians from the other parties make statements that sound not so bad. For example, last week the Eli Yishai from Shas said there is no alternative but to start house construction in the so called "E1 area" (strategic region between Jerusalem and Maale Adumim). He said it would be better that the US give OK to this construction but if not Israel should build there no matter what Obama says.

What should be our attitude to such statements from Likud, Shas and the other not-too-right-wing parties? Is this a complete bluff designed to fool the voters or maybe there is some hope that not all they say or do is bad? Should we appreciate their declarations or actions that seem positive?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Long_Live_Israel

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 08:40:20 AM »
My Brother Chaim,

Your opening statement last week really touched me & I'm sure it did to everyone too. I feel so horrible what happened to that poor Israeli father who was killed by the group of Arab thugs. The horrible things that happen in Israel you don't always hear it here on the American news... I can't tell you how much I look foward into hearing your opening statement every week & keeping all of us informed with whatever it might be. Thank you Chaim.

My question this week..........  This might just be me, but lots of times I hear you you exhale deeply when you do these ASK JTF's. How is your overall health?

Thank you again for all your hard work!!

-Long Live Israel
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 08:01:00 PM by Long_Live_Israel »

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »
Shalom Chaim

During history God destroys nations basically in 2 ways:

1. the fast way
2. the slow way

Sodom and Gomorrah and the Flood during Noah's time are examples when God chooses the fast way.

The Ancient cultures, like Ancient Rome, ancient Egypt and so on were destroyed the slow way, in other words they collapsed from within.

So my question is: when does God choose the slow or the fast way to destroy a nation?

Regards

davinci

Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 12:08:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
I am an admirer of Simon  Bar Kochba and Rabbi Akiva, of blessed memory, ZT"L, HY"D. However, some Jews on the left say that these two were "mishuganas" who, through their impatience and religious fanatism, created the greatest calamity in the Jewish history that lead to Galut and to sick twisted Jews of yesterday and of today. I've read that even in Talmud there are some  disdainful comments on Bar Kochba (not sure if this correct, though)

What is your view on these great Jewish heros? What was Ha Rav Kahane's views on this subject? What lesson can we learn from the 3rd and last revolt of Bar Kochba? Afterall, they have revolted to sanctify G-d's name - were Jews abandoned by G-d? Why?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 01:19:27 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 08:18:20 PM »
How did you morn for Rabbi Kahane, and is there anything different you can do for someone you love who is not your immediate relative in terms of morning?

And my second question is, when i visited Hevron for the first time (I was told by at least 10 isrealis not to go there.  My reason was simple, my grand father went as a Iranian Jew and had to pretend he was deaf and dumb because  at the time the Muslims forbid jews from walking into the temple, and he did, and they shouted "enta yahude" which means you are a jew, and he pretended he was slow, which saved his life. and I wanted to  find out what made him risk his life, so I rented a car and took my fiance through the west bank and went there on our own) the people there were incredably sweet, not the insane ultra religous people that I was told run around, and they opened themselves up to us, non  orthadox jews. They were very kind and took us on a tour including the syn ague that had photos of the arab massacre of the jews,  and we both felt bad that they were  caged within the city with IDF guards to ensure that the Arabs  dont kill them, and that it is the Jews who are the real segregated class) I asked  a man about Baruch Goldstein, and he told me that he was not a insane killer, but was doing this too prevent a massacre of Jews. I had never heard this, and wanted to know if you had any more information on this as all i have found on the internet is that his grave has been torn down to prevent him from being a martyr.

One more thing, I wanted to go the Temple Mount, and go into the Mosques, but Jews are forbidden by the Arabs who run it even though its Israeli controlled, So I lied, and being as dumb as they are they let me go in under the pretense that i was a Iranian. When I went in both mosques I noticed something. They were all empty,. just some old people, and children running around. This was on a Thursday afternoon, Now I have visited the Kotel many a time and no matter what time it has at least 50 people there. For being the third holiest site, it seemed to me that only on friday does it fill up, and other than that they could care less about going there, perhaps its just a way to spite the Jews? what is your take?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 08:26:37 PM by tron77 »

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 09:15:42 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I saw your thread supporting Mike Huckabee because of his pro-Israel position. Do you believe that Huckabee would support a Kahanist government? Even if it asks Arabs willingly to leave Israel with compensation, and no compensation if they refuse to leave willingly? Or do you just think that if we are going to have a president that is realistic about Israel, then Mike Huckabee is the guy for JTF to support for presidency in 2012? Please feel free to discuss any other information about Mr. Huckabee that you feel other JTFers should know about him.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 07:04:03 PM by Geert Akbar »
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 11:27:06 PM »
Chaim,

Don’t you find it ironic that Bill Maher asks almost every guest at his show whether they believe in the talking snake, while himself and most of his guests are perfect examples of such reptiles?

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2009, 12:15:06 AM »
Hey Chaim Shavua Tov!

what's your opinion of Arcadi Gaydamak? He's involved in the Israeli political arena, he's right wing and he's a billionare, maybe he can be recruited into the JTF... and help with funding. Have you ever considered trying to reach out to him or any other rich Jewish right wing philanthropists out there? And if not, what do you think of this idea?

also, so much respect for your selfless sacrifice to help free the Russian Jewry! your bravery and love for our Jewish people is a very righteous deed! may Hashem bless you for it. It's really unfortunate that you had to spend time in prison, what was it like being in the system?  can you talk about your experience in the prison system as a Jew, what were some of the challenges you faced while incarcerated, and how did you find the strength to get through it?  Also, did you meet any other Jews behind bars, and if so did you connect and form a Jewish alliance?

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2009, 05:59:28 AM »
Hi Chaim,

Thanks for another terrific show last week and for addressing my question.

I often hear and read that America is, or is about to, become a “soft tyranny”. At what point would you consider that America has gone from a “soft” to a “hard” tyranny? In other words, what event, happening, or legislation would be a BLINKING RED NEON SIGN that essentially announces:
“Welcome To Tyranny! Have A Nice Day!“

Thanks very much.
May Hashem strengthen you. Chazak v'emahtz!

Dreidlehead

(PS: I made a Paypal donation to JTF this week and hope that every bit helps.)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 08:10:05 AM by dreidelhead »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 03:41:58 PM »
Dear Chaim,
what a surprise, Gary Ackerman has recently voiced his approval of Obama's plan to give 900 million dollars to the Palestinian authority. Ackerman is truly a disgrace, not only to Judaism, but to the human race. Here is a 'Jewish' congressmen who openly supports Hamas. What a shame that the robbers in that chinese restaurant didn't aim and fire their guns under the table where ackerman was hiding and eating his pork chops. Let us pray that Ackerman, and all those who continue to vote for him, leave this world, and soon. They certainly won't need to wear sweaters in the next world.
I was wondering if you could share a story I remember you telling once on the QPTV program - the story about Ackerman and Nadler eating an entire reception's worth of food at a synagogue in NY.
May HaShem bless you Chaim!
-Gimatria

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2009, 07:09:56 PM »

SHalom Chaim

I came across this popular video of the JDL in 93. To my knowledge by that time you were no longer a member.
The video is that of a training for self defense camp for the JDL

did you ever attend a camp like this when you were in JDL? If so are you also skillful in shooting and fighting techniques

on a similar topic the wiki page on the JDL says that JDL and schvartza rapper easy E were close alliessince wiki lies alot
can you go into further detail about this

thanks again, John.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2009, 10:51:33 PM »
Chaim,
I just wanted to follow up on last week's question. You said that the Jews have the same religion, the same religious festivals, and the same language. Out of all those peoples I mentioned, the Greeks and Italians of today also have the same religion (remember the Roman Empire converted to christianity in 312 AD), the same religious festivals Easter, etc. and a similar language, if not exactly the same language.(The Roman Empire stopped throwing people to the lions at about 350 AD). If you talk to the Greeks in Astoria, they say that they have kept many traditions for thousands of years. I would have to disagree with you that all of these cultues were vanquished. But I do see what you're saying about Iran and Persia.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 09:19:05 PM by ape »

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2009, 04:59:30 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think Israel has a direct threat from Pakistan, considering its within the nuclear useage range of Pakistan?

Thank You
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 11:50:29 AM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2009, 11:25:46 AM »
howdy Chaim, I have to tell you what I heard a crazy hippie said at the bus stop I would love it if you to comment on it and what you would say in response. I met this guy at the bus stop downtown near the downtown deli and he told me that america was racist and not a good place to live. He told me he wanted to move to Africa and live with the lions the zebras and the pygmys. :::D  :::D :::D

PS: I was on a forum for Ron Paul Supporters and they mentioned your show how you attacked him, they made all kinds of racist anti semetic epitaphs about all Jews in general. Many of them also made pro nazi slogans. >:(

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2009, 12:59:05 PM »
Dear Chaim:

I was unaware of all the skitsofrantic evil propaganda Savage has flip-flopped on. I had only been listening to him for about two weeks and was surprised to hear he is for a PLO Hamas Nazi Muslim terrorist invader State. I also did not know he was against the righteous Mrs. Palin.

From listening to your shows I’ve gathered you have never been and are not married. Is it just that you’ve never met “the one,” or are you dedicating your life and time to Israel and the Jews? Would you like to get married? You would be a great dad and undoubtedly raise good, moral, and successful kids.

Praise be to G-D,

Paul
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!