Author Topic: Rich Gulf Qurananimals buying up Israeli land and they have no diplomatic ties  (Read 826 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Article's topics: Galilee,  ILA,  Persian Gulf

Wealthy individuals from Arab states that do not have diplomatic relations with Israel have recently purchased hundreds of dunams of agricultural land in the Galilee, Israel Radio reported on Saturday.
A view of the Galilee:...

A view of the Galilee: Argamon Nature Reserve's lake, and the Jordan River winding its way to the Sea of Galilee.
Photo: Lydia Aisenberg
SLIDESHOW: Israel & Region  |  World

Farmers in the Galilee tried to unite in an effort to thwart the sale, which was reportedly funded by tycoons from the Gulf, but failed to raise enough money to buy the land from its owners, who were forced to sell after suffering from financial problems.

The Israel Lands Administration told the radio station that it could not interfere with the transaction since the lands are privately-owned.

Agriculture Minister Shalom Simhon (Labor) said the issue was not his responsibility.
RELATED

* Land reform: We don't understand it, but we know we don't like it

Meretz party head and former agriculture minister Haim Oron said that the sales prove that the supporters of the ILA reform plan, recently approved by the Knesset, were misguided.

Kadima MK Nachman Shai issued a press release saying that what everyone has feared finally happened, and "Israeli lands are being sold to the highest bidder."

The Israel Lands Administration reform is a loophole calling out to the robber, and it will attract, as expected, Arab investors from abroad, who will eventually gain control over significant pieces of land in Israel," Shai wrote.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has argued that the fact that 93 percent of land in Israel is publicly-owned creates obstructionist bureaucracy, and that unsnarling red-tape is in everyone's interest.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1249418610783&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
It is sad that Israel allows land to be sold to Muhammadan vermin.  I wish I heard some good news for a change.  You keep well..  Best regards.
MZ
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It is sad that Israel allows land to be sold to Muhammadan vermin.  I wish I heard some good news for a change.  You keep well..  Best regards.
MZ
Yes this is just plain stupid ,you keep well as well
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Suicidal.  This should be blocked by the courts, since they can basically do anything they want.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Dam and Israel have just disinfected that land.   :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane