Author Topic: Maybe there's good Muslims after all?  (Read 9042 times)

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
Maybe there's good Muslims after all?
« on: August 16, 2009, 12:53:20 AM »
I just have some food for thought.

On my Facebook page, I did an update about a Pakistani Taliban Chief being killed in an American missile strike.

The comment I saw, moreover who it was coming from, greatly surprised me. Muhammad Umair Jafri said,
"I feel happy about he Being Killed.

Regards,
A Pakistani
"

Can you belive it? There is actually a Muslim against extremism.

And this is not an isolated incident. We see Turkey, the Iraqi Secutirty Forces, and and the Northern Alliance (in Afghanistan) allying with America. On top of that, we see Iranians - Iranians - protesting Ahmadinejad.

I will admit that we will rarely see Muslims supporting Israel, but at least some don't want Israel "wiped off the map."

In light of all of this, I think it's ignorant at best to think all Muslims are hateful, violent extremists. They may have an inherently hateful book, though. I will admit that.

What do you guys think?
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Maybe there's good Muslims after all?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 12:55:44 AM »
I don't know any Muslims. The only ones I knew were a few janitors in my old yeshivah. The regular was a good guy but the fill ins stole 400 shekel from me and I hope they die of leukemia for that.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 01:06:21 AM »
I don't know any Muslims. The only ones I knew were a few janitors in my old yeshivah. The regular was a good guy but the fill ins stole 400 shekel from me and I hope they die of leukemia for that.

I know lots of Muslims. Mansour, Kia, Siavash, etc. They would never hurt a fly.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 01:10:56 AM »
true not all Muslims are like that.

However, Muslims are not our primarily target, its Islam. The religion, or ideology of Islam. Just because they don't have the heart to follow it, or they don't even know whats in there, doesn't mean Islam is fine.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 01:19:45 AM »

However, Muslims are not our primarily target, its Islam. The religion, or ideology of Islam. Just because they don't have the heart to follow it, or they don't even know whats in there, doesn't mean Islam is fine.

I'll agree with you on that. But, what do you think about forming alliances with freedom-loving Muslims?

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 01:37:35 AM »

I'll agree with you on that. But, what do you think about forming alliances with freedom-loving Muslims?

Sure why not. I'm not against people, I'm against the ideology. And if someone follow that ideology, I'm against him. Freedom-loving muslims don't follow this ideology. Maybe they think they do, but in reality they overlook a lot of aspects about muhammad and the koran, because following muhammad completely means being a terrorist.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 05:09:38 AM »
בס"ד
Every Al Taqqiya swine can use that kinda lie. A Muslim by definition is EVIL.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 06:54:23 AM »

Sure why not. I'm not against people, I'm against the ideology. And if someone follow that ideology, I'm against him. Freedom-loving muslims don't follow this ideology. Maybe they think they do, but in reality they overlook a lot of aspects about muhammad and the koran, because following muhammad completely means being a terrorist.

Yes, makes sense.
This is why those obsessed with Islam hate them.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 09:34:51 AM »
I have Pakistani admirers of my anti-sharia artworks. That's jsut strange in Pakistan. They are either pro-Western and fear Taliban and fanatism to ruin their lives and there is the other extreme of those who are extremely Muslamic and anti-everything-outside-Pakistan!

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 10:52:46 AM »
There are. But they are the minority.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 11:34:28 AM »
Well-said, by both.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 01:20:02 PM »

Whoa! Calm down. It's just money.

And I know a few Muslims who describe themselves as "moderate" and some don't even care about their religion.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 01:46:55 PM »

Whoa! Calm down. It's just money.

And I know a few Muslims who describe themselves as "moderate" and some don't even care about their religion.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2009, 03:04:51 PM »
There are not good Muslims. Those who are "good" aren't Muslims and not religious. So they aren't Muslims.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2009, 03:24:25 PM »
There are not good Muslims. Those who are "good" aren't Muslims and not religious. So they aren't Muslims.
exactly.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 08:01:06 PM »

True. If one's a "good" Muslim, he isn't a Muslim.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 09:43:19 PM »
Keep in mind that a Muslim Nazi hating another Muslim Nazi does not make him good. They all hate each other and that is why they are willing to send there own children to die as marters.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 11:02:26 PM »
Mr Patriot, here is the problem....while some muslims are not violent and do not openly advocate jihad, you have to bear in mind they still worship mohamed who is the founder of the evil koran.
islam is a sick evil twisted ideaology and anyone who goes along with it should never be trusted.

The only muslims I would trust, would be muslims who have left islam and verbally expose the evils of their former religion.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2009, 08:06:00 AM »
The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim. :dance:

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2009, 08:56:13 AM »
What about Muslims that become Christians? I know of some somewhere. They get along well with Jews. Please, noone throw rocks at me, but they are not terrorists, they believe in following the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob now. (I might delete this if it starts a war, lol)

I know this goes against the norm, but....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2009, 12:50:35 PM »
What about Muslims that become Christians? I know of some somewhere. They get along well with Jews. Please, noone throw rocks at me, but they are not terrorists, they believe in following the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob now. (I might delete this if it starts a war, lol)

Hanna, as you may recall, I have some reason to agree with you. However, what I really think is that it all depends on the context. In western Turkey there are huge numbers of thinking young people who at the most pay only lip service to Islam, and to them personally I have no problem. However, I do have a problem with anyone whatsoever who takes Islam seriously.   

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2009, 01:20:51 PM »
yes....

Hanna, as you may recall, I have some reason to agree with you. However, what I really think is that it all depends on the context. In western Turkey there are huge numbers of thinking young people who at the most pay only lip service to Islam, and to them personally I have no problem. However, I do have a problem with anyone whatsoever who takes Islam seriously.   
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2009, 02:45:33 PM »

They may be Muslims statistically but in the eyes of religious Muslims, they are as kuffar and even worse than a Jew or a Christian! Muslims hate non-religious Muslims more than they hate Jews and Christians!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2009, 11:24:18 PM »
Yes, I agree.....

Mr Patriot, here is the problem....while some muslims are not violent and do not openly advocate jihad, you have to bear in mind they still worship mohamed who is the founder of the evil koran.
islam is a sick evil twisted ideaology and anyone who goes along with it should never be trusted.

The only muslims I would trust, would be muslims who have left islam and verbally expose the evils of their former religion.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline joseph21

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2009, 03:17:51 PM »
There are 3 types of muslims
1-Secular muslims (with that those that interested in politics usually will be against the wests foriegn policy, and there are secular muslims that are support it for their own gain) Mahmud Abbas.

2-Regular normal muslims following Islam: average, god fearing, follows Islam as it was followed by the prophets.(oppose Israel and see it as unjust)

3-Al-Qaida and the likes- These use Islam only as a political platform for their power. They take one verse out of context(similar to what I see here) and say ok, what we do is permitted.

The alqaida muslims are you guys talk about, that hate other muslims and wvr

I welcome any debate or if anyone needs further explanation