Author Topic: From a European Nationalist and StørmFrønt member  (Read 11266 times)

Offline Good-Apollo

• New JTFer
From a European Nationalist and StørmFrønt member
« on: August 16, 2009, 04:29:09 AM »
Hi, I just wanted to quickly get this off my chest.

This is probably the last place you'd think a StørmFrønt member might post but hear me out. I have been a member over there for a few years now and while many members are anti-Jewish (sometimes to the point of extreme), not everyone holds this view on the Jewish question. I for one, would rather see (of the right-wing political belief, especially) Jews living peacefully in Europe than the muslim slime that currently occupies it. Because of this, I also feel that Nationalists and Jews in Europe should work together for the greater good of Europe's future.

I feel however, that left-wing Jews really bring down your PR image (at StørmFrønt and beyond) with their multicultural speak and what-not, which unfortunately leads people to lumping you guys together as just "Jews", like destroying Europe and Europeans is somehow "ingrained", despite your differing political beliefs.

I hope you remember that not every Nationalist and their respective party in Europe carry anti-Jewish feelings, in fact I believe the opposite is now coming true (Geert Wilders and his Party For Freedom etc) with many European realising muslims, are in fact their enemy and not the like-minded Jews.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: From a European Nationalist and StørmFrønt member
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 06:46:51 AM »
If you are Pro Jews and Pro Israel then you should leave StørmFrønt!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 06:49:51 AM »
I know left-wing Jews who sympathize with the the right-wing Jewish movements too. And Geert Wilders is one of the greatest European politician in the EU, he is pro-Jewish with serious antifascist and anti-Islamist views.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 06:54:03 AM »
I am not sure what you are saying or offering. You are a member of a coalition that includes Jew haters and Nazis. If you can be friend with Nazis you cannot be friend with Jews.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 06:55:20 AM »
I am not sure what you are saying or offering. You are a member of a coalition that includes Jew haters and Nazis. If you can be friend with Nazis you cannot be friend with Jews.

Exactly.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 07:25:47 AM »
Left wing Jews are scum however any active member on sites such as StørmFrønt should be killed without mercy. They are to the white race what extreme left wing Jews are to the Jewish nation, the pond scum.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 07:39:49 AM »
Hi, I just wanted to quickly get this off my chest.

This is probably the last place you'd think a StørmFrønt member might post but hear me out. I have been a member over there for a few years now and while many members are anti-Jewish (sometimes to the point of extreme), not everyone holds this view on the Jewish question.

Even the terminology "Jewish Question" is troublesome because it's reminiscent of the Nazi regime.

I realized StørmFrønt was not really a white pride board when the majority seemed Arab-friendly and hated Jews even if they had 95% or more European blood, even though some of the same individuals said they saw someone with 10% Asian or Indian blood as white. Also so many of them supported Obama as president recently in order to "wake the white world up with a non white face in power". Hello! White nationalists should want a white person in power, or at least someone who looks out for white interests! David Duke said in some of his radio broadcasts with Don Black that he would rather stick his finger in the fire than vote for either McCain or Obama. That was a very sly way for him to discourage people to vote for McCain and therefore encourage Obama's election! We shouldn't want a race war where white men, women, and children would die! Aren't we scarce enough in this world? Individual whites must fight a personal race war when they are attacked by black criminals or other nonwhite invaders anyway, and must always be ready to defend our lives.  Some white nationalists on StørmFrønt would wish to make the world even more dangerous to wear the white skin uniform, all in the name of "Waking up the white masses".

I for one, would rather see (of the right-wing political belief, especially) Jews living peacefully in Europe than the muslim slime that currently occupies it. Because of this, I also feel that Nationalists and Jews in Europe should work together for the greater good of Europe's future.

Whites and right wing Jews should be natural allies! This board acknowledges that, not StørmFrønt.

I feel however, that left-wing Jews really bring down your PR image (at StørmFrønt and beyond) with their multicultural speak and what-not, which unfortunately leads people to lumping you guys together as just "Jews", like destroying Europe and Europeans is somehow "ingrained", despite your differing political beliefs.

I hope you remember that not every Nationalist and their respective party in Europe carry anti-Jewish feelings, in fact I believe the opposite is now coming true (Geert Wilders and his Party For Freedom etc) with many European realising muslims, are in fact their enemy and not the like-minded Jews.

I think supporting StørmFrønt is counter productive. Some o f what they say is true, but some of it simply isn't, and they misattribute the cause of many white problems to Jews in general rather than left wing Jews and left wing Gentiles who are both evil. True right wing Jews and right wing Gentiles are good people who deserve the support of true white nationalists.  Muslims are the greatest threat to the white homeland of Europe. All white people regardless of their current country should have enough love for their genetic homeland of Europe to want it to stay white.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 09:02:35 AM »
Good post Ruby;  I will only add that's better to promote White European (that's sinonim after all) culture and Judeo Christian walues than pointless rascism in which the most pressing question is who was your neigbour grand-granpa. Størm Frønt with it's silly topics about whitness of Latinos or zog is only perfect pretext for multicultu left to turn the PC screws on right wingers. They want to portray the right as "fascist" and WN morons are playing perfectly their game. That's why the Neonazis unlike good people like Gert are tolerated in the west by ruling letists. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 09:09:54 AM »
Good post Ruby;  I will only add that's better to promote White European (that's sinonim after all) culture and Judeo Christian walues than pointless rascism in which the most pressing question is who was your neigbour grand-granpa. Størm Frønt with it's silly topics about whitness of Latinos or zog is only perfect pretext for multicultu left to turn the PC screws on right wingers. They want to portray the right as "fascist" and WN morons are playing perfectly their game. That's why the Neonazis unlike good people like Gert are tolerated in the west by ruling letists. 

Whiteness of Latinos? Only Hispanics of pure or almost pure Spanish descent would be considered white by me, unless the mixture was another white ethnicity, then of course they'd still be white. It is interesting that Mexican tv tends to show those with the most white blood for their soap operas, etc. though.

As for ZOG, what they don't realize is that left wing Jews really are not zionists at all. I think they don't understand what zionism is or why organizations like AIPAC are not actually friendly to zionists. There are a lot of different groups that say they're zionist, but what do they do for the Jewish settlers in Judea and Samaria? What did these mainstream so-called Zionist organizations do when Gush Katif was in danger? They have equated "zionist" to "left wing" in many cases, which is why they can hold ridiculous positions such as believing that Obama is a zionist.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 09:20:51 AM »
As for ZOG, what they don't realize is that left wing Jews really are not zionists at all. I think they don't understand what zionism is or why organizations like AIPAC are not actually friendly to zionists. There are a lot of different groups that say they're zionist, but what do they do for the Jewish settlers in Judea and Samaria? What did these mainstream so-called Zionist organizations do when Gush Katif was in danger? They have equated "zionist" to "left wing" in many cases, which is why they can hold ridiculous positions such as believing that Obama is a zionist.

The cornerstone of antisemitic worldview is a belief that the Jews want to rule the world and the "proof" of it is a book called the "protocols of the elders of Zion". Actually, it is a fraud forged by Russian secret police in the beginning of 20th century. So when the antisemites use the word "Zionist" they imply that book.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 09:22:57 AM »
Apollo-
There are NO "Zionists" in power in our administration. They are Bolshevik-Commies. They are just as bad as the Moslems to us, they are creating anti-semitism that is terrible.
Did you know that we believe that NO Jew should EVER be in power in ANY administration in ANY land BUT Israel? This is why there are NO right -wing Jews in office, it is FORBIDDEN.
So, S.F. is terrible, b/c it believes we are ALL the SAME. How would people like it if we said that YOU are ALL the SAME? Like G-d didnt make us each with different fingerprints and minds of our own?
---------------------
Zionist:
A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland.
Bolshevism:
advocating immediate and forceful seizure of power by the proletariat.
----------------------------------

That is what is going on, BOLSHEVIKS and LEFTISTS are the ones wrecking America, not some right wing Jews, born-agains, and good Gentiles. They are the ones that are the PROTESTORS.

BTW: Our leftist enemy OPPRESSOR, the Bolsheviks have some NERVE calling themselves Jews, Chaim calls the k**es.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2009, 09:40:06 AM »
I refuse to consider the opinion of ANYBODY who belongs to PedoFront.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 09:53:45 AM »
I really have a problem dealing with posts like this from S.F members. We don't need people from a site like that coming here to tell us their views about "Liberal Jews". Liberals of any variety give me a problem the fact that they are Jewish is only a concern to people who dislike Jews in general. Lets not get lost in the details here this post is designed to cause division and nothing more.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 10:08:05 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2009, 11:02:37 AM »
Apollo, if you really wanted to work with good Jews and other people against the Muslim invasion of Europe, you wouldn't be a member of SF.  Do you really mean to tell me that there are no other blogs or forums you can belong to other than SF? 

Offline Good-Apollo

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2009, 11:34:25 AM »

Yes, you will find these people on StørmFrønt, however the site is a White Nationalist one first and foremost with a wide range of beliefs but ultimately coming down to people
loving their race.

Ruby

Even the terminology "Jewish Question" is troublesome because it's reminiscent of the Nazi regime.

I apologies, I didn't mean it like that.

I realized StørmFrønt was not really a white pride board when the majority seemed Arab-friendly and hated Jews even if they had 95% or more European blood, even though some of the same individuals said they saw someone with 10% Asian or Indian blood as white.

Although not set in stone, StørmFrønt members are generally rather strict on on who is white and who's not.

Also so many of them supported Obama as president recently in order to "wake the white world up with a non white face in power". Hello! White nationalists should want a white person in power, or at least someone who looks out for white interests! David Duke said in some of his radio broadcasts with Don Black that he would rather stick his finger in the fire than vote for either McCain or Obama. That was a very sly way for him to discourage people to vote for McCain and therefore encourage Obama's election! We shouldn't want a race war where white men, women, and children would die! Aren't we scarce enough in this world? Individual whites must fight a personal race war when they are attacked by black criminals or other nonwhite invaders anyway, and must always be ready to defend our lives.  Some white nationalists on StørmFrønt would wish to make the world even more dangerous to wear the white skin uniform, all in the name of "Waking up the white masses".

Not being American, I can't really comment much on internal US politics. However, I do believe some StørmFrønt members were, if I'm not mistaken advocating for Obama due to the mass dislike of nonconservatives on the republican side.

Whites and right wing Jews should be natural allies! This board acknowledges that, not StørmFrønt.

I agree, but please remember StørmFrønt is a extremely large site with members reaching in the hundreds of thousands, there isn't a collective thought, I am an example of it.

I think supporting StørmFrønt is counter productive. Some o f what they say is true, but some of it simply isn't, and they misattribute the cause of many white problems to Jews in general rather than left wing Jews and left wing Gentiles who are both evil. True right wing Jews and right wing Gentiles are good people who deserve the support of true white nationalists.  Muslims are the greatest threat to the white homeland of Europe. All white people regardless of their current country should have enough love for their genetic homeland of Europe to want it to stay white.

I agree, and will say that the distinction between left and right-wing Jews should be brought out more.

Offline Good-Apollo

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2009, 11:42:59 AM »
Apollo, if you really wanted to work with good Jews and other people against the Muslim invasion of Europe, you wouldn't be a member of SF.  Do you really mean to tell me that there are no other blogs or forums you can belong to other than SF? 

There really isn't one in the same multitude of StørmFrønt, with it covering such a vast range of topical events.

Apollo-
There are NO "Zionists" in power in our administration. They are Bolshevik-Commies. They are just as bad as the Moslems to us, they are creating anti-semitism that is terrible.
Did you know that we believe that NO Jew should EVER be in power in ANY administration in ANY land BUT Israel? This is why there are NO right -wing Jews in office, it is FORBIDDEN.
So, S.F. is terrible, b/c it believes we are ALL the SAME. How would people like it if we said that YOU are ALL the SAME? Like G-d didnt make us each with different fingerprints and minds of our own?
---------------------
Zionist:
A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland.
Bolshevism:
advocating immediate and forceful seizure of power by the proletariat.
----------------------------------

That is what is going on, BOLSHEVIKS and LEFTISTS are the ones wrecking America, not some right wing Jews, born-agains, and good Gentiles. They are the ones that are the PROTESTORS.

BTW: Our leftist enemy OPPRESSOR, the Bolsheviks have some NERVE calling themselves Jews, Chaim calls the k**es.

Believe me, I know you're not all the same, there are others like me who don't lump Jews into one group, not all StørmFrønt members are the same either.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2009, 11:48:12 AM »
Before we go any further, I have two questions for you, Apollo. 

Does Israel have the right to exist?

Did the Holocaust happen? 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2009, 11:49:47 AM »
Listen to yourself; "not all Whorefront members are the same"? What kind of garbage is that? Yes, they aren't all the same (some like to do grown men, some prefer little boys, others prefer horses), but the one unifying thread throughout all of Gayfront is they all hate the Jew above all else.

I challenge you to admit to your fellow buttboys on PedoFront that you are not against all Jews--see how long you will last there. In any event, unless you leave that online bathhouse on your own, as far as I am concerned you are just another (S)hitler disciple.

Offline herschel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2009, 11:49:53 AM »
The StørmFrønt people are the scum of the earth. They're just like Blacks. They blame their problems on Jews just like Blacks blame their problems on Whites. These animals say Israel has no right to reclaim their ancestral homeland while it's fine for Whites to steal America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, etc from these indigenous people. I disagree with JTF in the issue of America being a majority White nation because they stole this land. I say just like the StørmFrønt Nazis spread their viscous hatred against Zionism and Israel, Jews too should spread hatred against Whites who live in stolen lands. I'm absolutely delighted that the Mexicans are talking over. Death to White America you StørmFrønt nazi scum!
Proof that bonesfan is a pedophile and has a fetish for Arabs:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,5812.msg46938.html#msg46938

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2009, 11:50:35 AM »
I say just like the StørmFrønt Nazis spread their viscous hatred against Zionism and Israel, Jews too should spread hatred against Whites who live in stolen lands. I'm absolutely delighted that the Mexicans are talking over. Death to White America you StørmFrønt nazi scum!
Hello to you too, Jesus Rivera.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2009, 11:51:11 AM »
Before we go any further, I have two questions for you, Apollo. 

Does Israel have the right to exist?

Did the Holocaust happen?
Good job, Lisa. Let's see what our Pedofront guest has to say to that.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2009, 11:54:02 AM »
The StørmFrønt people are the scum of the earth. They're just like Blacks. They blame their problems on Jews just like Blacks blame their problems on Whites. These animals say Israel has no right to reclaim their ancestral homeland while it's fine for Whites to steal America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, etc from these indigenous people. I disagree with JTF in the issue of America being a majority White nation because they stole this land. I say just like the StørmFrønt Nazis spread their viscous hatred against Zionism and Israel, Jews too should spread hatred against Whites who live in stolen lands. I'm absolutely delighted that the Mexicans are talking over. Death to White America you StørmFrønt nazi scum!
LONG LIVE WHITE AMERICA
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline herschel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2009, 11:57:32 AM »
LONG LIVE WHITE AMERICA

Why? The Nazis want the death of Israel so lets work for the death of White America. It was never their land to begin with anyway.
Proof that bonesfan is a pedophile and has a fetish for Arabs:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,5812.msg46938.html#msg46938

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2009, 11:59:09 AM »
How's your boyfriend Tina doing, Jesus?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2009, 12:48:20 PM »
Tina I have heard that you are very fat and ugly. Run a turn. LOL.