Author Topic: Arab billions buying up Galilee land  (Read 663 times)

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer
Arab billions buying up Galilee land
« on: August 16, 2009, 06:56:18 AM »
Obviously the State of Israel has some kind of a death-wish http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.75f0d79cd80a18d60eddc98495e7cff7.621&show_article=1

As for "Minister for the Galilee" Silvan Shalom, he is a piece of opportunistic Likud drek!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: Arab billions buying up Galilee land
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 07:11:51 AM »
Galileerat, I agree with you completely that Arab squatting of the Jewish land is very dangerous and Israeli leaders who don't do anything about it are traitors.

I only don't understand why post the pictures of Sylvan Shalom and other leftists. What is your objective? Do you expect a wave of hatred and curses? It won't make the situation better.

It is not StørmFrønt or other Nazi site to post pictures and then collectively hate them. Such animal behavior is far below our level.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 08:52:23 AM »
In his "Swine of the Month" page, R.Kahane always made sure to put up a photo of the "swine".

CBP always makes sure JTF is liberally spiced with photos of our foes.

Although the Talmud says "Do not look in to the face of a rosho", it's important that we know who our enemies are.

As for "hatred and curses", fully half of Tehillim is King David bringing down curses and stating his hatred for his foes, both Gentile and Jewish ones!

Although there are politicians far worse than Silvan Shalom, he definitely warrants a mug shot.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 09:00:13 AM by galileerat »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 09:20:39 AM »
Total nuts the Arabs woud never allow the infidels to own land in their 63 countries; they're hatefull sobs but atleast not selfhating people like Jews are. :o Likud is just another rino party I lost all hope in Bibi when he anounced the recognition of future Philistine country.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 12:18:52 PM »
You should have lost hope in Pipi when he voted for the Gaza deportation in 2005. Should have given up hope in him already in 1996 when he handed over Hebron. Should even have given up hope in him before the 1996 election, when he said that he didn't want the vote of anyone who didn't fully condemn the Rabin death.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 01:18:17 PM by galileerat »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 12:59:50 PM »
I am in shock and amazement that these Jews are allowing this to go on.  My God don't they realize God has given them this land forever!  Don't they know there are consequences to anyone who divides God Given Land! 

Offline galileerat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 01:08:46 PM »
These nominal Jews are Erev Rav - physical descendants/embodiments/reincarnations of the "Mixed Multitude" - who are playing out, consciously or unconscioulsy their role in Divine history by trying to separate Yisrael from Eretz Yisrael, and to try and separate Moshe Rabbeinu from the two Moshiachs. As the Geulah gets closer, they will become more frantic, desperate and dangerous. Their ilk includes those like Pipi, Barenboim, Peres, Rahm, Rabin, Soros, Miliband, Machover etc etc i.e. most nominally Jewish leaders of today.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 01:16:37 PM by galileerat »