Author Topic: The Russian man and me  (Read 1770 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
The Russian man and me
« on: August 16, 2009, 07:49:22 AM »
Shalom everyone

Last night we had a great celebration. I was there with my grandma. Like every year they had some food stands from different countries. This year they had a German one, Bosnian and a Russian one. I went the first time to the Russian food stand. They sold Russian skewers with cucumbers. Very tasty. Loved it! Then I went to the German food stand. And what does a German food stand sell? Right, Bratwurst (sausages). Lastly I went to the Bosnian food stand. They had something I never before ate. Not that bad.
Later at 10 pm my grandma went home and I was alone there. By the way we were only a Christian community.

I drank some beer and went to the Russians. There were a lot Russians. I sat there and watched them and listened to them. Later on the music was very loud and you heard Russian music. Most people danced. So I sat there between the Russians which were around 50. I was half-drunk like everyone there. There was a Russian woman who asked me something but I didn't understood it. She asked it in Russian. I said I don't speak Russian. Then we talked a bit like what I am doing alone there and about everything and anything.

After a time her husband sat next to me and asked me why I sit alone between Russians. That was truely a good question. I sat there because I like their behave and they way they talked. We talked about Russia and its power and about Germany. He asked me a question which was really a good question. He asked me "Why all people followed this a-hole bastard Adolf Hitler?". That were his words. I answered him that they were brainwashed but deep in me I hadn't an answer why people did it. He said that Stalin was the same as sHitler. He said he was a murderer like sHitler. Then we talked about WW2 and the death camps. All the innocent people who died and the terrible and horrible Nazi methods to kill Jews, disabled people, Russians and all other enemies of the Nazis. I almost wept while we were talking. Then he asked me again "Why Heil and every followed him??"

He said I am a young intelligent and great man. He never saw a young man like me before who was interested that much in politics and religion. He said that we need more "open eyed" people who care about our future and security. I was glad there was someone who understand the problems and the threat. A great Russian man who was against Communism, Nazism and Islam.

The conversation was going on and from Nazism we came to Terrorism and Islam. He said the most terrible and unhuman terrorist act was 9/11. There would never be something bigger or more terrible in the future without WW3, he said. He asked me again "Why does no one do anything against it? It's all over the world, in the USA, Russia, Europe, Israel, India, China,... . Why the people don't wake up like me and you. One day it will make boom and it's WW3."

He said Islam is an evil religion because there are so many killings. He said "They blow up themselfs. For what? For Allah?! Why?". Because they want to kill innocent people like you and me, I answered. We compared the suicide bomber with the Kamikaze attacks in WW2. There are a lot of similars to Nazism and Islam.

After ca. 10 beer we became more religious. He asked what we can do to stop that terrorism and killing. I said that there is only one way, we need to defend ourselfes! But Jesus don't allow us to kill, he said. That was true. Jesus forbid killing but we have a right to defend ourselfes! But he said "We can't kill, we are Christians and Jesus forbid it". There was a discussion about it but in the end he agreed that we have to defend ourselfes to protect our parents, children and country.

"Christianity is as big as Russia - The biggest" he said. Agreed and I said "So we will win, so help me God!"
Both of us were very drunk. He saw a Cadillac and wanted to buy it  :laugh: . I asked him how much money it is in Russian currency. But he didn't know the Russian currency  :laugh:. He asked his wife and she said ruble.

The rest of the night/morning we talked about the Cadillac and how we will go home. He wanted to call to Russia and order an airplane  ;D
It was a great, funny and interesting evening/ night with some serious issues we talked about.

Later on I wrote a bit crap here on the forum. But I was not that drunk that I couldn't write. I walked normally (just fallen down 2 or 3 times).  ;D

That was my Saturday night  :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: The Russian man and me
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 08:03:50 AM »
He asked me a question which was really a good question. He asked me "Why all people followed this a-hole bastard Adolf Hitler?

I would have been very polite but answered him.How should i know i wasn't alive at Hitlers time.Then i would ask him why did Russians support Stalin?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 08:04:33 AM »
You've had a good time in purely Russian style -  to drink alcohol and discuss global issues :)

Your Russian friend is a good man.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 08:06:08 AM »
He asked me a question which was really a good question. He asked me "Why all people followed this a-hole bastard Adolf Hitler?

I would have been very polite but answered him.How should i know i wasn't alive at Hitlers time.Then i would ask him why did Russians support Stalin?

That's a good question. But he also said he hates Stalin and of course those who followed him blind like sHitler. And today the same with Islam.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 08:43:18 AM »
There's the one diference between Hitler and Stalin: the former was elected as chancelor in democratic elections and latter was a dictator from the start who inherited his power from another tyrant Lenin who led a coup de etat against democratic Russian goverment. While Hitler didn't opress Germans (unless they were Jewish, disabled or outright oposing) Bolsheviks stared their reign by mass terror agasint Russian elites, and even concurent revolututionary parties like miensheviks or anarchists and only secured their regime after bloody civil war. For me Germany was secuded by nazis while Russia was raped and enslaved from the start.
One thing in favor for Germans is that shitler is not glorified like stalin and his empire are in Putin's Russia. Yes we're heading towards WW IV  (the third one was the Cold War)  but unfortunetly the mayority of people are to busy consuming the MSM pulp to care or even  notice.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 08:45:38 AM »
There's the one diference between Hitler and Stalin: the former was elected as chancelor in democratic elections and latter was a dictator from the start who inherited his power from another tyrant Lenin who led a coup de etat against democratic Russian goverment. While Hitler didn't opress Germans (unless they were Jewish, disabled or outright oposing) Bolsheviks stared their reign by mass terror agasint Russian elites, and even concurent revolututionary parties like miensheviks or anarchists and only secured their regime after bloody civil war. For me Germany was secuded by nazis while Russia was raped and enslaved from the start.
One thing in favor for Germans is that shitler is not glorified like stalin and his empire are in Putin's Russia. Yes we're heading towards WW IV  (the third one was the Cold War)  but unfortunetly the mayority of people are to busy consuming the MSM pulp to care or even  notice.
True the Russian Govt still likes Stalin
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 08:47:07 AM »
As far as Stalin and Hitler go they were both of the same mentality. The only thing that made them different was the fact that Hitler was an expansionist. Hitler would have enslaved all of Russia if he could have. Stalin's concern at first was keeping the German army out of Russian territory. As the war was closing Stalin felt that retaining control of the iron curtain countries that the Russian army occupied at the close of the war in Europe would give Russia a buffer against German expansionist tendencies. While I understand why Stalin insisted in retaining control of the iron curtain countries after WW2 I don't agree that he should have been allowed to do so. Both were filthy animals that sent millions to their deaths and should be rotting in the lowest sections of hell.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 08:56:53 AM »
cjd, Russian bolsheviks were also expansionists. Their final goal was "World revolution" and establishing of the Communist rule all over the planet. Actually, in 1920 they tried to occupy Poland and move further West but were defeated by Polish army.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 10:51:18 AM »
Sounds like you had a blast but I am concerned that you drank so much. Getting drunk is not productive and, although in my early 20s I did drink 'too much', it is bad for your health.

My impression of Russians is not as 'rosey' as your own. Virtually every Russian I have met has absolutely no religion. This includes one of the Synagogue officers at my local progressive synagogue. This man told me that he didn't even beleive in G-d because when he lived in Russia it was dangerous for Jews to observe their religion.

I also was mocked by a Russian woman at my company once I started to talk about the Jewish faith. She was talking like "Religion is the opiate of the masses, etc."....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 10:58:08 AM »
Sounds like you had a blast but I am concerned that you drank so much. Getting drunk is not productive and, although in my early 20s I did drink 'too much', it is bad for your health.

My impression of Russians is not as 'rosey' as your own. Virtually every Russian I have met has absolutely no religion. This includes one of the Synagogue officers at my local progressive synagogue. This man told me that he didn't even beleive in G-d because when he lived in Russia it was dangerous for Jews to observe their religion.

I also was mocked by a Russian woman at my company once I started to talk about the Jewish faith. She was talking like "Religion is the opiate of the masses, etc."....

Yeah. The night was awesome. And yes, I drank a bit to much. But I know how much I can drink until I can't walk, think or do whatever is necessary to live. The most important thing for me if I am drunk is that I can think and walk. That are the most important things I think.
I have no problem with Russians. I only met friendly Russians.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 11:03:49 AM »

I have to agree with Muman. Drunkenness, social or otherwise, is not fitting behavior for a Kahanist. You need to set a better example than this for the world. It's particularly bad that you are bragging about it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 11:08:56 AM by Bonesfan »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2009, 11:08:50 AM »
Of course I do agree that to much drinking is not good!

I am not someone who is drinking often a lot. It was an exception.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 11:19:36 AM »
GermanKahanist - I implore you to think why sHitler came to power in Germany and why fascism took such an unprecedentedly ugly variety in Germany. I think you know the answer. If not, I can tell you what I think. And it has nothing to do with being intelligent - nazi were truly supported by the whole German populace - intelligent and not, young and old, ex communists and ex capitalists. Here is a hint:

Monty python Hitler in England

This video is much deeper than its satire - it is a comment on the whole German people. I truly hope that Germans changed and that Prussian Snottiness, detachment from reality (facts don’t matter), paranoia (Jews are the cause of all the world’s problems), delusions of grandeur (Uber Menschens), mass hysteria have disappeared. Germans were a truly sick people after centuries of "father" figures at the helm of their fiefdoms - never a revolution, never a democracy - always a nanny state, etc, etc. sHitler couldn't come to power in any other country and did what he did.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 11:26:59 AM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2009, 11:27:49 AM »
Can't disagree with the above.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2009, 11:31:53 AM »

Same here.

I don't think most Germans has changed.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »

Same here.

I don't think most Germans has changed.

This is unnerving and surprising. Care to open a new thread to discuss modern Germans? I would be very interested in this topic. I hoped that Germans did change, after all, since 1945 they have enjoyed democracy for longest time time in their history. It would be a pity for such great and talented people to fail humanity test again in a distant future.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2009, 01:51:26 PM »
I will open a new topic.