Author Topic: Sacked  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
Sacked
« on: August 16, 2009, 09:15:52 AM »

One day the christian church will convert to islam, mark my words.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Sacked
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 10:20:12 AM »
God forbid

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 10:26:37 AM »
I can believe it, it is awful. Many churches sympathize with Fakestine- the TERRORISTS, so, they are like apostates.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 10:59:47 AM »
Now the qurananimala rule the roost the Christian is the Janitor[nothing wrong with that he works for a living] and the muzzie is thr doctor >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 11:08:04 AM »
Who cares what British morons in the video say? Nobody listens to them, nobody cares about what they have to say. Pay tazes and shut up! Only one old man, in the beginning of the video, who was disgusted was right and on the mark - the other ones were brain dead turkeys! Freedom of religion they say! Get islamic savages out of UK before it is too late!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 11:13:28 AM »
Any "church" that converts to Islam was never really Christian to start with.

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 12:20:29 PM »
Muslim youths rioting in Paris again
Posted on August 13th, 2009 by Giuseppe De Santis
In what has now become an ordinary habit in the most enriched parts of France, some “youths” torched a tourist bus and half-dozen cars and hurled objects to Police in Bagnolet, a suburb in the east of Paris.

The unrest followed the death of an 18-year-old boy fleeing the police on his motorcycle. What caused the accident is not clear, at the moment the authorities claimed they sent teams of riot police to bring the situation under control.

This is not an isolated case, riots carried out by angry Muslim youths are now the norm in France and unsurprisingly mainstream media in the UK did their best not to report this news.

However, thanks to the internet and the Associated Press, it’s possible to go around this self-imposed censorship that wouldn’t been out of place in the former Soviet Union.

Bagnolet is a no-go zone for anyone who is white and French, a typical suburb where the vast majority of its inhabitants are second, sometimes third generation Muslims of north-African descent.

Those riots expose, once again, the uncomfortable truth about immigration and Islam. For years the ruling elite in this country has allowed unlimited mass immigration and, at the same time, tried to silence anyone who dared to expose the insanity of allowing a huge number of inassimilable Muslims and mainstream media pursued a campaign aimed to “educate” people about the benefits of living in a diverse society.

Unfortunately this multiracial dream failed to materialise and more and more people are starting to see the dark side of this multiethnic society imposed on them, a fact confirmed by the recent success in the latest European elections of the BNP.

However covering those riots in a balanced way would be too embarrassing because it would demonstrate that this party has been right all along and their castle of lies and deception would collapse. This is why those riots go unreported but as the internet is slowly eroding the power of mainstream media, it’s becoming more difficult to run away from the truth.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 01:23:20 PM »
I'm not surprised, there will be more persecution of Christians and Jews in the days to come.  If you are a believer, the liones are about to be unleased to devour you! 

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 01:44:08 PM »
As a Christian, I would rather die.  I know the Christians in my church would rather die than convert.  There is no way on earth any real Christian would convert.  If they convert they were never a Christian and had no real faith to begin with, and they certainly had no fear of G-d.  Recently, and I believe I read it here, where three pastors in Nigeria I believe would not convert and were beheaded.  Well, rather that, than bow to a false g-d and a cult of terror, death and pure evil.  It is the closest thing to pure evil I have ever seen on the earth since a certain insane Austrian took over a government in Germany back in the 30's.  I do believe the world will have enough soon and stand up to the terror, but the problem is that there is no borders here anymore.  It is all around us, and between us.  We cannot just drop bombs on this issue now, it must be rooted out, legislation imposed, and righteous people elected.  The revolt must come from the people living in the UK, living in the U.S., France, and Europe, and Israel who rise up and say, "No way, will we allow this in our countries.  No.  Never."

This is what I pray over, blog over, write over, speak over and live in hope for the future.  The sleeping giants of our faiths to rise up and demand accountability for our lives and our countries.   

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 01:49:44 PM »
Christians need not take it  laying down Simon carried a sword.And where it says turn the other check that really means to an insult.In the olden days the back of hand slap was an insult therefore it says turn the other cheek
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 01:54:59 PM »
I can believe it, it is awful. Many churches sympathize with Fakestine- the TERRORISTS, so, they are like apostates.

I guess sympathizing with fakestine is the in thing now.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt