Author Topic: Being called a Nazi on the Streets of NYC  (Read 1022 times)

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
Being called a Nazi on the Streets of NYC
« on: August 16, 2009, 08:02:04 PM »
Why its ok to Call a Jew a Nazi In New York City

I live in the East Village of New York City, unlike most of the people in my neighborhood I am not a pod person, in that I know what being democratic and liberal really mean, not the Obama simplified kindergarten version that the left has become. I support the United States, and as my family originates from the middle east, Iran to be exact, I  appreciate the freedoms I have been afforded. Walking back to my apartment on Sunday evening, I was wearing a green Israel IDF T Shirt, similar to lets say a United States Army shirt, and a young man  about my age of 30, called out and said  “ Hey Zio-Nazi”.  Ironically enough  I had just purchased Oriana Fallaci’s The rage and the Pride”,  and perhaps as a result I decided to turn around and went up to him and asked if he could explain what that meant.
Slightly startling him, a sick rambling of how Israel is a Nazi like state that is a fascist dictatorship ensued, with me then asking are you confusing the 22 Arab countries around Israel perhaps? With that he smugly responded that America funds all of them, to which I asked including Iran, Syria, and Libya no doubt? Even in  the face of my reason and facts in  explaining to a stranger that having family from Iran, and having made many visits to Egypt, Jordon and Israel, I can easily say that Israel is not a dictatorship, and is the most liberal of any of the countries in the middle east. Yet all of my  logic that I gave fell on  completely deaf ears.  He was so arrogant in his disposition and stated that after visiting Israel and the West Bank he had been fired by IDF troops, while his friend indicated that he had served in the IDF for three years, thus he is able to conclude without doubt that Israel is a Nazi like state, and then using the 1st Amendment as his defense he is able to call me, a stranger on the street anything he wants. Now keeping in mind it was they who initiated this encounter, they grew weary of my lecture, and decided to walk away, I told them they would easily (insert expletive here) find themselves on the first train to New-Auschwitz  in the future with their self hating logic. And  fuming inside I wondered how after 65 years Jews are now being referred to as Nazis on the streets of New York City in the most liberal of areas. If this guy was shot at by the IDF it’s a damn shame they missed. 

Tron

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
Re: Being called a Nazi on the Streets of NYC
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 08:37:18 PM »
even if that claim on his behalf was true, doesnt give him the right to say anything as gross as that  to someone he doesnt know. While its not in my nature I wish I could have given him a beat down.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 08:56:34 PM »
even if that claim on his behalf was true, doesnt give him the right to say anything as gross as that  to someone he doesnt know. While its not in my nature I wish I could have given him a beat down.

At the very least you should have cursed him out or spit on him and acted violent he would have left you alone.

I'm not encouraging violence but stuff like this is just unbelievable.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 09:05:25 PM »
The fact is though that Israel is a fascist, Nazi dictatorship--for non-leftist Jews.

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 10:19:18 PM »
oh i did give some cursing.  but they dont care

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 02:05:49 AM »

I do not want to promote anything, but you should not contain yourself if someone says something like that.  The comment is vile and viciously anti-Semitic, and I cannot see how one is supposed to hold themselves back from doing something to a sick individual like that.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 02:12:45 AM »
A sick self hating Jew just like Mike the Kike of NYC. Makes you sick but believe me there are thousands more just like him. They come in the form of Peace "Pigs" Now supporters and J Street. This may be hard but you will have to get used to it.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh